[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Argentina Allied with the USA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1460687706112.jpg (2 MB, 2800x4000) Image search: [Google]
1460687706112.jpg
2 MB, 2800x4000
Is Argentina Allied with the USA?
>>
>>71143447
this seems fake desu
>>
>>71143447
>"THAT HE BOUGHT FOR ME!! He said they are only for him to see and my future husband"

Hmmmm
>>
>>71143447
Allied with America?
Maybe if Trump wins, he's Macris' friend
>>
>>71143718
Pretty obvious fakes. but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were real.
>>
>>71144076
>Maybe if Trump wins, he's Macris' friend

:)

Can you post some Marci/Trump stuff?
>>
>>71144140
As a person living in Florida

This behavior is not uncommon at all

Shame, really some of the girls are top tier in looks but nobody wants a slut.
>>
>>71144185
Don't you have internet to search it yourself?
>>
Trump hate de mexicans and the niggers. Here we got the "Negros villeros" and everybody hates them too. Thats the common thing.
>>
>>71144278
O wow Trumps son even compared his father to Marci

Honest question though my Argentinan friend, why don't people like Mauricio Marci? Isn't he a great president?
>>
File: 1459702726256.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
1459702726256.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
>>71144366

Good.
>>
>>71144434
It's been cool from now. He took an econimical decision that was very hard to take, even when are the right desicion.

The country is splitted in two. The people who likes Macri and the people who live from state and hace social plans etc. Macri just want the people work. He do not like the "Villas" and the negros. He is trying to make Argentina a 1st world country.
>>
>>71144767
>The country is splitted in two. The people who likes Macri and the people who live from state and hace social plans etc. Macri just want the people work. He do not like the "Villas" and the negros. He is trying to make Argentina a 1st world country.

Literally the same thing here with Trump Kek

He sounds like a fucking Hero desu with you man

Why do people say he got rid of Jobs though?
>>
>>71144930
Because that people its called "Ñoquis" they don't go to work but still get the money every motnh. Macri want that stop, but in Argeitna the Unions (Sindicatos" are very vey strong, I mean, revolition, stop working, etc.

But Trump and Macri (USA and Arg) have a conceptually diferent thing. Here in Argentina you pass the border like you cross the street, like bolivia and the limitrofes countrys. And that people bring cocaine and shit to this country. They get works in the streets and they not pay taxes.
>>
>>71145265

So Mexico is to the USA what Bolivia is to Argentina?

Maurucio Marci sounds like an Argentinian Donald Trump

Is it possible for you guys to Build you own wall or restrict the Immigration in?
>>
>>71145732
Obiuslly I don't live in America so I don't know the negative impact that mexican people have in your country. But I don't think thats is much.

In argentina the bolivian people is the people that works in constructions etc. call it "Mano de obra". I'm not a cuck and I understand that the limitrofes countrys has thier limitation in progress, and it's cool to me for people who want to prosper to came to argetina for a better future. But many many inmigrants came here for the excelent and free education and then their get back to their country. So, we are a free whore. you came here, study, free, get a degree and go back to your country. Thats fuck up.

As respect the wall, in my opinion is stupid. You need a beter regulation and control in the border, thats it. Like you guys, if I wanna go to america I get a visa or a passport and thats it. People here want the legal shit and the regulation.
>>
>>71146269
Yep

Same shit happening in the USA.

Good luck Argentinan bro
>>
Both of you, please keep away from glorious Falklands.

Thanks, best regards.
>>
>>71146704
TopKek
>>
>>71146704
I'm waiting some muslims infiltrate in your country and bomb the fuck away.
>>
>>71146864
Well, when we see dark skinned men in Glorious England, we either think they are muslims, or if they are very very dark, Argentinian...
>>
>>71147002
One way or another you know you are fucked.
>>
File: never-interrupt-your-enemy.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
never-interrupt-your-enemy.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
>>71146864

Vicoria east cerca
>>
>>71147122
esta*
>>
>>71147103
Nah, we'll just go and claim some land somewhere else...what's that place off the coast of the glorious Falklands, next to Chile called?
>>
File: 1460425033645.jpg (42 KB, 537x423) Image search: [Google]
1460425033645.jpg
42 KB, 537x423
>>71147398

Calm down there grandpa
>>
>>71143447
They invite David Duke to the TV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Us3pn0wS-U
They are in the way of getting rid of the jew.
>>
>>71147490
Sorry son, I will take my tablets now.
>>
File: Wut.jpg (102 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
102 KB, 1600x900
>>71147599
>Tfw your uncle in law is a Jew in Argentina
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.