[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ being "raided" or invaded by some large group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: comfy memes.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
comfy memes.gif
327 KB, 834x870
Is /pol/ being "raided" or invaded by some large group of idiots? Most of the threads are low-quality bait and most individual threads seem to be full of people who are extremely new here and who have no concept of any of the sorts of things that we discuss on a daily basis. I see many people parroting generic MSNBC/Huffpo/Reddit-style talking points, and most of them seem to be sincere...

What the fuck is going on?
>>
correct, at this very moment we are being raided.

also as an added bonus, reddit is here to stay for good.
>>
It's the weekend. People who have worked all week are drinking and posting stupid shit. Do you think this is some kind of serious debate forum or something?
>>
There's nothing going on aside from SA admitting to 911 and we only have one article

Just look how excited everyone was for the Russian fly by the other day
>>
>>71142660
tons of fags and shills here today, thats for sure.
>>
>>71142660

the election is just bringing in lots of new people
>>
>>71142660
/pol/ always gets raided.It obvious too.For instance, those threads that are like "HOW CAN WHITEY COMPETE?" or other trigger bait.The best tactic is to hide and ignore the shills.I really hope I'm not the only one that is tired of it.
>>
>>71142660
Godzilla attacks Japan, millions are dead, and you complain about tumblrina the crybully...? I hope you get street signs forever, dammit.
>>
>>71142807
>Do you think this is some kind of serious debate forum or something?
There are usually at least a few intelligent people who are capable of doing more than facerolling the keyboard

also jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with you idiots from the Netherlands, you guys must be dumb as rocks or something. I think you might be the single dumbest group I see here apart from Australians, and at least the Aussies are just joking

Christ
>>
It's being heavily raided.
Right now we have two Elegon threads up. They're about a self-confessed shill and half the threads are half-baked ''wow, so great!'' and ''everyone who doesn't like her is a jew'' responses by people with only 1 post per thread.

There are people pushing an agenda and using proxies to make it look like more people are agreeing with them.
>>
>>71142660
Kill yourself, this isn't your hugbox you faggot cocksucker.
>>
File: 1459819756650.jpg (297 KB, 1200x731) Image search: [Google]
1459819756650.jpg
297 KB, 1200x731
I've been here since /new/. We always get raided and flooded with blue pilled normies around election time. It's even worse this election. At least we are growing though.
>>
>>71143060
>About to choose a lying slut of a woman for "president" after electing uncle Tom TWICE
>WE'RE the stupid ones.

Aaaaaalright.
>>
>>71143461
Same.
It's not so much that there are liberals as much as it's a problem of non moderation. There are actual paid shills on this board who push an anti-semitic culture and who make various threads on a continual basis (cuckolding, muh dick, etc) plus the divisiveness.
>>
File: condom.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
condom.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Yes. I saw a lot of pro-bernie threads today and all the first posts were agreeing with the OP and saying stuff like "first post best post" bullcrap.

These fucking amateurs think they know meme magic but in reality they are normies who visit reddit and who have normal lives so they can't handle the bantz like we do, meanwhile we are massively invading Reddit, so they are trying to invade us, however we have a massive army of rightwing NEETS so we are much more successfull then they are.
>>
>>71144390
I think you mean
>I'm still in highschool and pretend I'm a NEET during the week because school literally puts NO pressure on me and I'm home at 3pm every day.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.