[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/c omments/4f2e63/scg_state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1459607363156.png (464 KB, 601x567) Image search: [Google]
1459607363156.png
464 KB, 601x567
https://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/4f2e63/scg_statement_regarding_north_carolinas_house/

I could give a fuck about reddit as a whole, but it pisses me off when political shit comes up in the context of my hobby, and I remember what a liberal shit hole this site actually is. Would any /pol/ocks care to help me enlighten these morons?
>>
File: stephonknee.png (559 KB, 697x645) Image search: [Google]
stephonknee.png
559 KB, 697x645
>>71142362

I wish we could fund a TV campaign to show Stephonknee and Chris-chan to normal people.

That would kill tranny support stone fucking dead.
>>
File: 1454528702011.jpg (28 KB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
1454528702011.jpg
28 KB, 400x332
What an absolute bunch of fucking dingbats. I wouldn't waste an ounce of energy on these people, let them tear themselves apart from within. Arguing with them is the same as throwing fuel onto the fire to put it out.

For the few posts i read on rebbit, i remember the saying from years ago

>4chan is where you go to be told you're wrong, reddit is where you go to be told you're right.
>>
>>71143208
Yeah, I see where you're coming from, but I guess I'm not looking at this as a /pol/ user, I'm looking at it as a Magic player, like goddamn, is nothing sacred? Can I not even play a strategy game without this degenerate bullshit rearing its ugly head?
>>
>>71143571
No, welcome to the same shit vidya has dealt with for a decade now. It's easy to push nerds around so the mentally ill target them first in the hopes they are thirsty enough to bend to their will.
Pisses me off that the same type of person that made childhood a living hell for being a nerd is telling me my lifelong jobby doesn't fucking pander to them enough.

Great, i was probably a full year clean, and now here i am, getting mad about video games all over again

Stupid fucking planet
>>
>>71143571
Nothing is safe from them. Their entire purpose for being is to stick their face into other peoples business to police it to the extreme because their own lives are so dull they cannot bear to be content within their own communities.

I've read even D&D has been effected by it as of late. I think they're removing classes because it's not 'fluid' enough or some shit.

They are parasites and will worm their way into every facet of society. I'd rather live by the 'live and let live' approach, but these people are not content unless they drag everyone else into the shithole they created. It is their purpose for existing now.
>>
>>71143799
>>71143912
I know the topic comes up on /tg/ "that guy" threads from time to time, but the general response is to just ignore them or leave the playgroup for a better one. /tg/ hates being compared to /v/ and gamergate for some reason.

r/ing the infographic/comic that details how women and dudebros infiltrate /tg/ hobbies and ruin them for their creators
>>
>>71143912
Wait what.

What the fuck do they get from shitting up tabletop RPGs?
>>
>>71144562
I think they're generally into it. Lets be honest, tabletop RPGs attract some people who aren't completely mentally healthy. "Genderfluid" only truly lives in fantasy anyway.
>>
>>71144792
Fuck, I guess that's true. But is this a big thing? I've never encountered it personally, only ever played with well rounded individuals that can tell a difference between the game and the table.
>>
>>71143912
> I think they're removing classes because it's not 'fluid' enough or some shit.
They aren't you delusional fuck ass. You can't "remove" a class from a game unless you make an entirely new edition, and 5e has all of the base classes present.
>>
>>71143208
>5/10 pic
Columns aren't crumbling and falling apart.
>>
>>71145150
I don't know how big a thing it is. Progressive nonsense presents itself differently in the US and Europe, so that's worth pointing out.

It's certainly not as big as it is in video games, but at the same time it's treated more seriously by everyone involved. You see a lot less pushback by fans and almost none by developers that I'm aware of. I guess because the games are more face-to-face, no one wants to be the prick that makes the other pricks feel unwanted.
>>
>Do you understand how incredibly undignified it is for an individual who is female in all aspects of their life except for in relation to the gender on their birth certificate to be forced to use the male bathroom? To have a law passed that effectively says, "You Aren't A Real Girl. You'll Never Be A Real Girl."?

>You Aren't A Real Girl. You'll Never Be A Real Girl.

How can reddit be so deluded? What else for fucks sake? THEY WILL NEVER EVER BE A REAL GIRL!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.