[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can France be saved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1460470469698.jpg (53 KB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
1460470469698.jpg
53 KB, 350x219
>African immigrant rapes at least 15 french girls

>Nigga: "I saw white people that took advantage of the poverty of african children. My mother got married to a white man, and he raped me when I was 6 years old. I was angry at white people, I wanted to humiliate white people"

>One of the girls: "I was so scared, especially with the knife. He pushed me against the wall and told me -suck it- I couldn't move, I wanted to vomit. He told me -why are you crying, I know you like it- I began to cry louder"

DAMN. Video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOMaaOf2RaA
>>
>20 year old video
>>
>>71142456

Found the cuck

I guess it's worse at present
>>
>>71142456

It was uploaded to youtube in August, 2014. Dunno why you say it's that old
>>
>>71142335

Bump
>>
>>71142335
The fact that there was no white male to come to her rescue and fuck that nigger up, tells me that Europe is gone.

Thank god I live in 99.9% white area.

>tfw i hope we get immigrants just so i can kill the bastards
>>
>>71143754

Found the white knight
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U

Its only a matter of time. Sweden is no better i suppose
>>
>>71144245
western countries are in terminal decline across the world, there is no denying it anymore. we've had our rise, our peak, and now we are living through our fall. i don't even bother trying to stop it anymore because you can't stop the demographic shifts that are taking place. i just focus on what comes after.
>>
File: false alarm.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
false alarm.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>71144245

DAMN

A bunch of Frenchies running and setting foot on monument to the dead due to a false alarm. Webm related
>>
>>71143754

You won't do anything you little cuck.

And the British are the worst for "I'm alright Jack" posting on here. Seriously go fuck yourself you snivveling little selfish coward.
>>
>>71144610

And what do you think comes after?
>>
>>71142335
I find funny that these bitch are the first one to ask to take in all migrants of the entire africa but when they come they complain ' muh nigger want to rape me '
Well maybe you should have listen to the peoples telling you that opening border is a shit idea.
>>
>>71145336

Defend your bitches, Jean Pierre
>>
>>71145441
NO!
Leftists should all get breivik'ed !
>>
>>71145656

Then you are going to let France die only to eventuallly see cucks realize they were wrong? DAYUM
>>
>>71142335

Bump
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.