[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bedbugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Bed_bug_Cimex_lectularius.jpg (136 KB, 1024x718) Image search: [Google]
Bed_bug_Cimex_lectularius.jpg
136 KB, 1024x718
Should DDT be unbanned and used in homes against bedbugs? (And NOT used in agricultural applications where it ends up in bodies of water.)
>>
You do realize DDT is harmless and no real scientific study ever linked it to cancer, right?

A liberal judge is the one who banned it.
>>
>>71140981
DDT never has shown a link to cancer or the eagle bullshit they tried to pin on it
Just another of the thousand cases where bleeding hearts retard progress and kill people in the name of their feels.
>>
>>71141040
except that DDT tests on animals proved it causes tumours
>>
>>71141040
how about if I do an experiment and gas kikes with DDT? It will be like another shoah all over again
>>
>>71141526
[citation needed]
>>
>>71141040
They use to spray us down with the shit back in wwii!
>>
>>71141526
How?

DDT works by fucking up insect neuron firings. It never goes past the cell membrane of any animal.
>>
>>71140981

No, stop trying to feminize the population with more xenoestrogens, jew..
>>
Just read an article the other day that said to kill bedbugs, don't make your bed in the morning. Pull the covers back. Apparently, bedbugs can't live in light and heat.
>>
Fun fact

DDT was banned by the same political forces that push "climate change is caused by man!"

Unless you consume a gallon of DDT, you won't die.
>>
>>71140981

Yes.

Those things are becoming a real problem.
>>
OP, bedbugs are already resistant to DDT because we stopped carpet bombing them. When we stopped using DDT, that gave bedbugs a chance to build a resistance to the,

Had we continued using DDT for decades, bedbugs would be dead. But DDT is now worthless.
>>
>>71140981
try using zyklon b, i hear its really good at removing lice and parasites
>>
>>71140981

No. You can buy a bag of diatomaceous earth at home depo for 7 bucks.

Sprinkle it around the corners of your room and around your bed that is effected.

Either throw out your old bed or scope some out and smear it in the flaps of your old bed then put a bed cover on it to trap them in to die.

Source: I used to have them. I moved into a place that was effected and was unaware.

The landlord spents thousands on terminators and they never went away. Then I did this trick and they were gone in 2 weeks. for only 7 fucking dollars and at no cost to your health.
>>
File: hehe.png (4 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
hehe.png
4 KB, 500x400
>>71142537
>>
>>71142728
I just used some rubbing alcohol.
>>
>>71140981
Don't rent in a building with Mexicans = no bedbugs

Problem solved.
>>
>>71142443
unfortunately this

People will just have to adapt to having bedbugs.
>>
>>71140981
You could just ban the illegals that bring this filth over the border

Where do you think it's all coming from?
>>
>>71140981
In what filthy hole do you live in?
>>
File: 1454873440044.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454873440044.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>71142537
not good enough
>>
>>71142728
>exterminators hate him!
>how to get rid of bedbugs using this weird old trick
>>
Whatever it takes to exterminate bedbugs. Made 6 months of my life into a nightmare and lost me the girl I was going to propose to.
Fuck bedbugs
>>
>>71142314
They just scutter under the covers and in shady areas. To kill bedbugs effectively, the best way is to seal a room's cracks and then bring in a heater to keep the heat over 120F (49C). This kills adult bedbugs in 20 minutes and eggs in 90 minutes.

Promethrin works too but it's also toxic to human beings, so heat is generally preserved as most home furnishings are fine with being exposed to 120F temps for 90 minutes, and heat doesn't leave any chemicals on surfaces humans interact with.
>>
>>71141040
But fewer insects means the pretty birds to have starve.

There is no fucking hope for humanity so long as Earth Idolaters walk among us. These cunts would rather everyone die of Zika virus and Malaria than break out the DDT for a few years.
>>
I hate these things more than the jews.
>>
>>71142443
I don't buy this. A few half-resistant bugs can always escape.
>>
Here you go your dirty bastards. I used this to fuck up mealy bugs, but it also works against bedbugs.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/this-fungus-is-the-ultimate-bedbug-killer-180947815/?no-ist
>>
>>71142314
Bedbugs is the one time you really want to throw your own hands up and call in an expert. Have them nuke your place, and your neighbour's (if it's apartment building)
>>
File: bedbug-chan.jpg (67 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
bedbug-chan.jpg
67 KB, 960x639
>>71140981
y-you wouldn't gas me, would you senpai?
>>
No one is gonna care about getting rid of Bedbugs till it's proven that they spread disease.
>>
>>71144027
Well can we get to work on that Lou?
>>
>>71140981
Banning DDT was one of the biggest leftist environmentalists crimes ever and still they shout out their lies to defend it.

There were numerous tests on the people done who have sprayed tons and tons of this stuff.
Nobody used protection suits or even breathing filters.

All they could ever find is that it collects in fat tissue, like a lot of garbage, the body cannot immidiatly deal with.
No cancer no nothing.

But muuh chemicals.
Sorry reading or hearing DDT triggers me.
>>
>>71143157
i moved into an apartment summer 2009 that had bedbugs and the landlord took months to do anything about it, it was fucking awful. even after he got an exterminator over they would periodically come back. a day where i woke up with only 2 or 3 new bites was paradise during those couple months in the beginning. never totally got rid of them until i was able to move out 2 years later.
>>
Where do you sad fucks live that you have bedbugs? They are so rare here I thought they were a myth until I was like 15 and they were mentioned in biology class.
>>
How can I manufacture DDT for my personal use? Fuck what the liberals and government say, these people still think nuclear power is the work of the devil.
>>
>>71144831
New York had an outbreak a few years ago (I think due to immigrants), bedbugs don't gravitate to dirt, they go to rich and poor houses alike because every human exhales carbon dioxide (what attracts them). The issue is, rich people can afford to get rid of them, and not say anything about it if they get them, and poor immigrants can't.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.