[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT Rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 255x200
/pol/ Do you think businesses should have the right to discriminate against LGBT people? I think they should and we should let them. Otherwise, the Freedom of Religion would be useless. This is my first thread but I am not new to 4chan. Please discuss peacefully and intelligently. Thank you.
>>
>image.png

everytime

ban mobileposters
>>
File: follow your fellow faggots.png (394 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
follow your fellow faggots.png
394 KB, 500x750
>>71138266
I agree with you. But gays should all be killed honestly.
Never aid degenerates.
>>
>>71138266
the owners should be able to select their workers and customers without giving any explanation. freedom of religion doesn't go here quite well, since your religious views should never have an impact on others.
>>
>we understand its "your" property goy, but you cant just do whatever you like with it!

Fuck the government to death
>>
>>71138266
>LGBT rights

Let me stop you there faggot

The delusional degenerates in LGBT have every right of any American citizen, the only problem is that they want more and want to be special so they manufacture their own "rights"

Essentially what they do is replace "I want to" with "I have the right to" I.e
>I want to adopt kids
Becomes
>I have the RIGHT to adopt kids

>I want to get married
Becomes
>I have the RIGHT to get married
In extreme cases, they'll downplay what they really mean
>I want to cut off my dick so I can be a woman
Translates to
>I have the RIGHT to a sex change

They also can't seem to grasp the fact that rights are not created simply by the constitution, they are inherent human rights that are GUARANTEED to American citizens by the constitution. You do not have the right to marriage, you do not have the right to have a kid, you do not have the right to mutilate your own body to feel better. You are free to do any of those things, but nobody else is responsible for giving you whatever shit you want
>>
Businesses should have the right to deny service to whomever they please. Race, faith, sexual orientation, class, whatever..

Anyone who opposes this only do so because of fee'-fee's and zero faith in the free market.
>>
>>71138266
>muh religious freedom

Oh dear, I'm sorry that you're discriminated against not being able to discriminate against other people because reasons.

It's much easier to tell the faggots to fuck off because you hate faggots. Do that instead, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>71139061
I absolutely agree with you, my man.
All I'm saying is that a Christian man (or other) should reserve the right to not serve someone they don't agree with, i.e.
>be a baker
>gay couple wants wedding cake
>christianman.exe
>deny request
>FreedomofReligion.jpg
>profit
>>
File: 1457971051256.jpg (27 KB, 673x600) Image search: [Google]
1457971051256.jpg
27 KB, 673x600
>>71139421
This
>>
>>71138266
Nobody gives a shit about LGBT Rights.
Why can't you disgusting idiots sit in a dark corner and shut up!
>>
>>71139518
I would absolutely tell a faggot to fuck off, but for legal reasons and because they're butthurt, I need to say it in a politically correct manner. That's what I don't like, I should be able to tell them to fuck off while on my property.
>>
>>71138266
It's their choice what they want to do with their private property.
>>
>>71139617
>profit

more like not profit because you turned away a customer.
>>
>>71139775
Fair enough
>>
>>71139617
I'll fight to protect your right to do that as long as you accept that the same applies to you.

>>71139751
By all means, do it on your property, as long as you don't care when faggots tell you to fuck off when you are on theirs.

The only thing that's not okay is when state-employed people do that. If you refuse to give a gay man his driving permit then you fucked up.
Not selling someone a cake, those who throw a shitfit over that need to go shower in Zyklon B.
>>
>>71140359
I agree with the public services statement. Gays and such should be allowed everything such as licenses and marriage. But in terms of private businesses, if I can deny someone service, I fully accept that they can do the same. Beauty of America.
>>
No, they should be treated the same as normal humans and should be allowed to marry

Homosexual propaganda should be banned though
>>
I could give a shit about the religion of the store owner, if it's his or her business then they should have the right to deny service to anyone they please. christfag that hates fedoras? Fedora that hates christtfags? Etc etc. Send em to another business.
>>
>>71139061
The marriage one I can see. It stopped being a religious institution the moment it was handed to the government. I'd prefer it called a different name, but there are things tied to marriage that the gays should have access to.
>>
>>71140907
Beauty of every civilised country is what I wish it was.

Every legal citizen get's treated the exact same by the state, every private owned thing has the right to deny service to anyone, except I guess in ermegencies or some shit. Don't let someone bleed out when you are a doctor or stuff like that.
Then again, if you choose a job where you have to choose between your personal (religios) ideas and fulfilling your job completely, you already fucked up.

>>71141747
Marriage doesn't even 'belong' to one single religion. Nearly every religion has it as a concept and the word itself is the same for every institution in one country.
Ever since religion is no longer needed for a union to be called marriage it has stopped being a special non-government thing.
Doesn't mean, of course, that churches or mosques or whatever should be forced to marry anyone but a biological man and biological women. Or biological man and anything over 6 years old in the case of mudslimes.
>>
>>71142119
Yes, people should be allowed to deny anyone anything unless it interferes with public life, such as licenses and marriage and the saving of someone in an emergency. Business should be able to deny someone something.
>implying hospitals, schools, etc. aren't businesses but rather a public service open to anyone
>>
>>71138266
We're diverse enough now that syndicalizing commerce by race would actually be a feature, not a bug.

These protections were instated without a sunset clause but the sun has long since set on the efficacy of preferential treatment as a means of manufacturing equity.

The queer couple who went to that bakery could easily, and gladly take their businesss down the street, receive the treatment they desire and spend their moeny where it''s appreciated.

These guys didn't go to a Panaderia and Halal Market for this, because they know who to push around if they want their point to be well received.

It's all very childish and I'll take anyone's money if I'm running a small bakery but to each his own. I've been refused service for being white at a catfish place in Oakland. I can respect that and I look forward to the day when I can have zero niggers on my payroll without sweating a lawsuit.
>>
>>71143265
> and I look forward to the day when I can have zero niggers on my payroll without sweating a lawsuit.
You mean the same day european politicians will stop trying to replace their native white population with shitskins and stop giving said shitskins all the benefits possible?
Aka.
>Never
?
>>
>>71138266
>the right to discriminate against LGBT people

You don't have a particular right to make a thread on businesses that refuse service to LGBTers -- rather, it's implied under your right to freedom of speech.

Similarly,
>Right to live implies to right to obtain means to live, i.e., to have a business
>Right to freedom of contract
>Right to freedom of association
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.