[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holistic medicine Canadians literally give son maple syrup instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Parents.png (557 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Parents.png
557 KB, 800x430
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/prosecutor-shreds-dad-who-gave-dying-son-maple-syrup-instead-of-medicine-youve-heard-of-doctors/
>Prosecutor shreds dad who gave dying son maple syrup instead of medicine: You’ve heard of doctors?
>Socialized """healthcare"""
>>
Don't act like this isn't a daily occurence in Burgerland and therefore not news worthy.
>>
>>71134558
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71134158
>from but fuck nowhere, Alberta
There's your problem
>>
>>71134558
A leaf not shit posting. Its a miracle

>>71134697
Got destroyed ingage damage control protocol "LEAF"
>>
>Syrup Niggers

Yep, checks out.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 231x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 231x346
"Oy vey goyim!!! You must use our state-sanctioned doctors whenever your child gets sick so we can pump them full of mercury and cow semen!! How dare any of you try to use natural remedies!! If it ever fails, we'll fucking crucify you on national tv to scare other Aryans out of doing it."
>>
>>71134558
Replenishing your hp with food is perfectly normal if you don't have free healthcare.
>>
>retards dying

oh no : (
>>
> Stephan and his wife operate Truehope Nutritional Support Inc., a nutritional supplement company founded by his father, from their home in Raymond.
> Health Canada unsuccessfully tried in 2004 to stop the company from distributing its supplement Empowerplus, which the couple claims can manage mental illnesses such as bipolar disorder.
> The government did issue warnings about the supplement — which prosecutors say the couple gave to their dying son.
> Stephan believes the Canadian government has targeted them to force parents through the courts — rather than the legislature — to vaccinate their children.
> He argues that no evidence shows Ezekiel’s death could have been prevented if he had been given the vaccine for Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib).
> Stephan even expressed doubts on the witness stand that his son actually died from meningitis — although it’s not clear what he believes killed the child.
> “I think it’s very likely he died of meningitis, but I’ve still got some questions around it,” Stephan testified. “I’ve heard many situations like that, but never once have I heard a situation like ours.”

And the best part :
> “You don’t trust conventional medicine very much do you?” Giles asked

“Why would you say that?” Stephan said

Well, seems to me that we have a pretty clear case of
Natural selection
>>
>>71134983
Please stop this.
>>
>>71134158
Free healthcare, but still use american "healthcare" tips.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.