[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont understand why you people hate african or middle eastern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: u5i0i.png (1 MB, 1283x894) Image search: [Google]
u5i0i.png
1 MB, 1283x894
I dont understand why you people hate african or middle eastern people so much! It's disgusting hearing how you people talk about them.

What's so wrong about them? They are just like you and me. They are not less smart, they are not less evolved. They are the same!

African and middle eastern culture is beautiful. I am happy to be able to experience it and I think you too would love it if you embraced it :)

Also stop talking about building a wall and borders and shit like that. There are no real countries, only earth and earth belongs to everyone.
Unless you agree with this you need to go outside.
>>
>>71133857

Shut the fuck up, Swecuck
Get back inside your fucking cuckshed
>>
>>71133857
b8
>>
File: 1448792776079.jpg (78 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
1448792776079.jpg
78 KB, 408x469
>>71133857
So progressive and tolerant, Sweden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY
>>
>!

0/10
>>
Sweden: because why put effort into your shitposting when everything posted under your flag gets disregarded anyway?
>>
>>71133857
I know right Bro? The earth is the earth, noone can claim it. And if anyone was to claim it it should be Africans, because they are the original humans.
>>
>>71133857
kys
>>
>>71133857
SWEDEN YES
SHARIA4SVERIGE
>>
>>71134650
POO
O
O

IN
N

LOO
O
O
>>
>>71133857

I don't hate them but I wouldn't give a monkey residency and rights, why would I give them to something less intelligent than a monkey?
>>
>>71133857
Var bor du? Jag kommer över och hugger huvudet av dig så kan du donera resten av dina skit till araberna.
>>
>>71134372
black pigeon speaks literally the biggest fear monger on youtube
>>
>>71133857
>I dont understand why you people hate african or middle eastern people so much!

Spend some time here and you'll find out why
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.