[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He literally has no chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160416-122434.jpg (394 KB, 1363x945) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160416-122434.jpg
394 KB, 1363x945
I'm going to enjoy the absolute despair this board develops when Shillary blows the fuck out of Trump in the general
>>
>>71133468

Besides OPs shitty bait, how is Panders doing now? Last I heard he was catching up.
>>
It's unfortunate but true.
He will probably get the deep South and a few border states.
>>
>>71133468
>I'm going to enjoy
You've got a long 7 months to wait, boy.
>>
File: BATKEK.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
BATKEK.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>71133468
>literally
I am triggered, why does every liberal use this word like its crack? You libs need to concentrate on winning the Democratic Primary instead of worrying about Trump, now get your plane tickets and passports ready for Canada since I know you all are too scared to go to old Mexico.
>>
>>71133554
OP is a faggot, but if you honestly think Trump has a chance, you haven't been paying attention.
>>
Just pray that Hillary wins the nom and gets indicted, the nogs don't show up to vote cause it's not a brother running, and that Bern victims write in Bernie or vote for some retard 3rd party and we can win it
>>
>>71133468
>op dosn't know what dynamic polling is
in the trash you go
>>
>>71133468
Hillary couldn't even keep sanders in checks when she was 40 points ahead. Her lead on Trump is nothing.
>>
>>71133468
>op dosn't know what dynamic polling is
its ok kid, you'll learn
>>
>>71133880
The Republican party is too fractured. He doesn't have it, won't get it, and can't win without it.
>>
>>71133468
>enjoying the country go to shit

You are the worst kind of traitor
>>
>>71133802
>you haven't been paying attention

Neither have you since you apparently didn't read my post.
>>
>>71133992
Enjoy that $15 head of lettuce when we spend billions building a wall
>>
>>71134062
You think the wall is expensive? How about paying for illegals using emergency rooms without paying for health insurance or taxes.
>>
>>71134062
Gasp, you mean, people will have gardens of their own and learn to perserve food again? HOLY SHIT!
>>
>>71134062
>Spending Billions on a wall will cause prices to inflate dramatically
>But we should spend trillions on free shit
>>
>>71134062
Heck the wall will pay for it self when we ain't shelling out billions in medical and gibs for 6 kids they shit out. Nothing wrong with growing your own tomatoes or buying from a farmers market I thought liberals love that kind of stuff.
>>
File: 1460749391324-b.jpg (361 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460749391324-b.jpg
361 KB, 1536x2048
>>71133829
This.
>>
>>71133468
low energy thread. OP will be first to hang come dotr.
>>
>>71134062
>DON'T YOU SEE, WE CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT MILLIONS OF POOR BROWN PEOPLE DOING HARD LABOR FOR US FOR LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE
>LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE I AM

Anyway the Democratic party is fracturing just as badly as the GOP, and the media is even starting to admit it. National polls like this mean jack this early in the race when candidates aren't even finalized, and ignore the electoral college and regional strengths
>>
>>71134230
Are you honestly trying to tell me that Sanders' plan is more expensive than Trump's?

Do you know what the results of a trade war are?
>>
>>71135388
College, healthcare, and $15 minimum wage
>>
>>71136235
>College
While i dont believe everyone deserves free college educatuon, this is covered in his plan. The public wouldnt pay for it unless youre literally in a tax bracket where such a charge wouldnt even be noticable.

>healthcare
Our health care system is a fucking joke. People will literally break bones and not go to the emergency room because it ruins their lives.

>$15 minimum wage
We dont have to pay for that. Employers do. $7.25 is straight up insulting.

I don't know why you're worried, these are not within the powers of the president. These are all legislative actions. Yeah, Sanders would sign it, but he doesn't get to create and lobby the bill.
>>
>>71134408
>Disney chicks
Kek
>>
>>71133578
Low quality
>>
>>71133554
He will get cuck'd by super delegates so he has no chance.
>>
Remember Carter's second term?
Me neither.
>>
>>71133554
Hillary is going to get the nomination before the convention anyway.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.