[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Researchers have found a ‘striking’ new side effect from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: Double Bacon Cheese.png (950 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
Double Bacon Cheese.png
950 KB, 600x598
Researchers at George Washington University have linked fast-food consumption to the presence of potentially harmful chemicals, a connection they argue could have "great public health significance."

>Specifically, the team found that people who eat fast food tend to have significantly higher levels of certain phthalates, which are commonly used in consumer products such as soap and makeup to make them less brittle but have been linked to a number of adverse health outcomes, including higher rates of infertility, especially among males.

>higher rates of infertility, especially among males.

>"We're not trying to create paranoia or anxiety, but I do think our findings are alarming," said one of the study's authors, Ami Zota, an assistant professor of environmental and occupational health at George Washington University. "It's not every day that you conduct a study where the results are this strong."

>"We looked at it in so many different ways, and the effect still remains," said Zota.

The evil shill that is science is at it again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/04/15/researchers-have-found-an-alarming-new-side-effect-from-eating-fast-food/?tid=sm_fb
>>
>>71133008
No fucking way I'm giving up on my two Angus Bacon's with extra bacon for my cheat day.
>>
>>71133008
>The evil shill that is science is at it again.
Anti-fast food shilling scientists? Truly they are the biggest threat to human survival that presently exists.
>>
>>71133008
Since no one on 4chan will ever procreate this thread is kinda irrelevant.
>>
It's pretty fucking obvious that whoever is behind fast food has an agenda to make addictive cholesterol bombs that turn hordes of people into docile tubs of lard.
>>
>>71133008
>Having children
Why would someone do this?
>>
isn't it better to have one big burger instead of two small ones?
>>
based cheeseburgers saving me from child support
>>
>>71133008
Jesus christ that looks fucking amazing.

God I miss real food.
>>
>>71133483
Less bread so I suppose.
>>
>>71133008

>eating processed food is bad for you

anymore breaking news for us?
>>
>>71133567
this
>>
File: keep it 100.jpg (56 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
keep it 100.jpg
56 KB, 400x394
I know I should spread my aryan genes and produce white children and all that, but the mating """scene""" is shit right now and infested with faggot apologists and I'm afraid I'll let slip that I cant stand PC culture and be deemed un mate-able
Maybe in 10 or 20 years.
>>
>>71133008
Wasn't planning on having kids anyway
>>
>>71133243
Sounds easy enough to avoid.

>The more machinery, plastic, conveyor belts, and various forms of processing equipment that food touches, the more likely the food is to contain higher levels of phthalates.

Don't buy your burgers at a fast food place and get the meat from a real butcher so you can have it wrapped in paper after purchase instead of entombed in plastic.
>>
>>71133008
I hurt somewhere along my bowels just looking at it, no doubt that shit will destroy us.

Also

>Science
>Evil

Pick one you internet using monkey
>>
>>71133008
>fast food causes higher rates of infertility, especially among males.
>fat guys don't get laid

In other news, scientists are claiming that water is wet. More news at 6.
>>
>>71133008
>fast food is bad for you
Holy shit
>>
>>71133735
If you're young, move to Idaho and find a wife there. But you have to do it quickly. Once they hit about 24, the outside world has tainted them too much and they become similar to women in big cities.
>>
>>71133008
I don't eat as much fast food as I used too, not on the road as often. I don't think anybody believes it's good for you, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be.
>>
>>71133882
You realise that infertility is more than a demographic term, right?
>>
Which fast food restaurants were studied????
>>71133008
>>
Not like we need anymore kids
>>
There's an undergraduate research group at my university that is looking for pthalates in different food products. Kind of worrying, I guess.

Thanks for reading.
>>
File: 87676.jpg (177 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
87676.jpg
177 KB, 600x400
>>71133008
>mfw americucks get sterilized en masse
>mfw degeneracy and cuck culture will be eradicated in two generations forever

Based McDonald's doing G*d's work
>>
>>71133812
>get the meat from a real butcher so you can have it wrapped in paper after purchase instead of entombed in plastic
The stuff is not even entombed in plastic here, only paper. I could try getting giant burgers filled with bacon and fried onions and cheddar in a food truck near my home though.

Actually, that's what I'll be doing for my next trash days. Thank you burger, you are truly our greatest friend on this continent.
>>
>>71133990
>Americans in charge of reading
>Americans in charge of thinking
It doesn't matter and they didn't even ask

>Using 24-hour dietary recall data, we quantified: 1) fast food intake (percent of total energy intake (TEI) from fast food); 2) fast food-derived fat intake (percent of TEI from fat in fast food); and 3) fast food intake by food group (dairy, eggs, grains, meat, and other).
>>
>>71133008
>Super heavily processed food has non-food based chemicals in it

Color me surprised
>>
>>71133008
if you regularly eat,,, fuck, even if it's twice a year that you eat shit like what's in OP pic, you deserve to have your dick chopped off.
>>
File: dYHdd54.jpg (196 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
dYHdd54.jpg
196 KB, 1024x689
>>71133882
>>fat guys don't get laid
What are you talking about? Look at this guy? He's pulled two professional cheerleaders into his gravitational field.
>>
>>71133008
I don't want children anyways as long as otherkin and transgender shit is running rampant.
>>
>>71133008
It's called junk food and you still eat it!
What more do you want?
>>
>>71133483
cooks better

you want ground beef to be cooked through
>>
>>71134520
What if it turned out it was contaminates in the food supply that was causing that type of behavior?
>>
>>71134389
my father is a businessman who is about that fat and he fucks girls like that all the time, all that matters as a male is how much money you make
>>
>>71134822
What's the point of sex if she's disgusted by you/your dad?
>>
>>71134822
Money, power, and fitness all factor in but yes, you can make up for one with a good showing in the other.
>>
File: 1232526.png (318 KB, 618x349) Image search: [Google]
1232526.png
318 KB, 618x349
>>71133008
I'm a NEET who only loves my waifu and I will meet her after I die a virgin so how exactly does this bother me?
>>
>>71133008
Why do people freak out about infertility, it is not like whites want to breed anyways.
>>
>>71133947
this

eat fast food after my workouts for the calories since im not able to eat much at work before the gym

i havent been sick in over 2 years and my biometrics/bloodwork is the best it's ever been in my entire life
>>
File: 1451527779399.jpg (77 KB, 640x335) Image search: [Google]
1451527779399.jpg
77 KB, 640x335
>>71133008
Does this apply to Subway?
>>
Source of gyno?
>>
>>71133735
My suggestion? Get your sperm frozen. Just like all other things it decreases in quality with age.
>>
>>71136331
do it yourself by putting your balls in liquid nitrogen
>>
File: Where do you think you are.jpg (53 KB, 630x462) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think you are.jpg
53 KB, 630x462
>>71133008
It's okay, my chances of getting offspring are 0% anyway.
>>
>>71133008
>Reduces fertility.
Not that I am advocating for fast food but there is no fertility problem. There is a women in the work place and contraception problem. Men and women are still very fertile.
>>
>>71133008

This is not surprising, if you eat mcdonalds for 2 months every 3rd day at lunch, your dick will go soft.

Stop eating it, hard as a rock.
>>
>>71135749
>That comic
Kek
>>
>be American
>go to eat burger for third time today
>get shot on the way there, its ok only 9mm I just put a bandaid over it
>order triple bypass burger
>as I'm shitposting and eating I see this thread
>burger made me infertile
>still delicious, don't care
>ride mobility scooter home
>>
>>71134963
>What's the point of sex if she's disgusted by you/your dad?

They're paid to pretend they're not.
>>
>>71134963
>>71134822
it probably helps a lot that he's extremely charismatic, which is why he's such a successful businessman, but you really do underestimate the value women put on money
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.