[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wanted to let you guys know I am getting paid $3850 a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 480x304
Just wanted to let you guys know I am getting paid $3850 a month right now just to study at college for the next 3 years. Tuition and pretty much all other expenses free of charge as well. All thanks to the military.

You serve your country and then your country serves you. Nice, isn't it?

So what's your excuse for not having served your country?

>inb4 welfare queen
>>
>proud to be israels bitch

its the american dream
>>
>>71132978

Actually, the American government has never extradited one of its own citizens to Israel for execution.

Germany however has.
>>
>>71132906
I'm getting that AND 8000 a semester in grants because I'm considered poor as fuck
>>
File: 1460227198498.jpg (43 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1460227198498.jpg
43 KB, 650x650
SHILL
>>
>>71133133

Yep, me too. I didn't even mention FAFSA and all that.

I am getting like 60k every year for the next 3 years while I get my bachelor's.

I am making 3 times as much money as I earned while in the military with all of my veteran benefits lol.
>>
>>71133128
name please
>>
>litterally risk his life and wasted his 20s in a desert with his ass crack full of sand
>free

And you guys are the ones correcting Europeans that boast about their free university and free health care lol.

Also I get paid 11.000€/year salary on top of having my tuition and accommodation covered completely.
>>
File: eichmann.jpg (46 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
eichmann.jpg
46 KB, 758x530
>>71133381
>>
>>71133397
>wasted his 20s

I am 20 years old dude. I joined when I was 17.

>Also I get paid 11.000€/year salary on top of having my tuition and accommodation covered completely.

That's great. I am making 60k a year on top of having my tuition and accommodation covered.
>>
>>71133562

You still have to risk your life for three years. Others like you lost limbs or are dead.

This whole thread sounds like recruitment shilling.
>>
>>71133460
Shin Bet Agents captured Eichmann in Argentina if i remember correctly. He wasnt extradited
>>
>>71132906

Perpetuating the military industrial complex will only hasten our decline.

All leading business analysts have the US pegged for massive inflation within the next decade due to our over spending. That 3k will be worth 300 in 10 years thanks to policies supporting people like you.

How does it feel to literally be part of the reason of our death and collapse, the opposite of serving your country?
>>
>>71132906
if you served it's ok
you deserve it
as long as you aren't a bitch
>>
I love being on disability and just jerking off all day. It is a pretty simple and peaceful life despite getting pissed off from political issues.
>>
Judging by your attitude you are clearly someone who never served in the military.
>>
>>71133725
>risk your life for three years

I was a helicopter mechanic. The highlight of my career was spending 9 months on a base in Afghanistan repairing helicopters that were damaged during combat missions. I never once got into harms way.
>>
>>71134178

Thank you for ignoring my post.
>>71133763

It's okay. It must hurt knowing you're literally destroying our country and thinking you're a hero because of it.
>>
>>71134178
Fucking POG scum.
>>
>>71132906
I only have one leg so that disqualifies me
T.chicano
>>
>>71132906
How does it feel to be way older than all of your classmates?
>>
>>71132906
>So what's your excuse for not having served your country?

Because I make that in a week with a GED.
>>
>>71132906
welfare queen
>>
>>71132906
what?! how? are you on the 9/11 bill? are you fulltime?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.