[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a company is rewarding welfare queens for wasting my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>tfw a company is rewarding welfare queens for wasting my tax dollars

No thanks. I'll try a competitor that appreciates its real customers.
>>
>>71132844
> fuck the 3%
Ok
>>
Why does being called a Welfare Queen hurt the feelings of the American military more than being called Baby Killers or Israel's Assassins?
>>
>>71132844
Why do alot of people call enlisted military people of any branch welfare queens? I mean they do a job and get paid for it, often overseas Where does the welfare come in? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>71132844
In a world where Americans are under assault on all sides to be shameful of being an American showing an appreciation of the military is patriotic and anti-left. Fuck off.
>>
>>71132844
Most companies that offer 10% discounts to military personnel, also give it to the elderly, AAA members, and just about any other group that asks for it. If they're high enough margin to be able to afford to give out discounts, they'll likely let you have the discount too if you just ask. It's just a tool to get you in the door. The margins are large enough that they're fine with you paying 90% of the market price rather than not buying at all.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/can-asking-10-discount-off-your-next-coffee-get-you-out-kelly-magowan
>>
>>71133100
Reservists are called welfare Queens. They feel entitled to everything for playing dress up every weekend. It's basically the dead beat meme to graduate highschool and join the reserves.
>>
>>71133200
They're not showing appreciation, they're just playing head games. It's no different than the car dealership that puts up a huge American flag, not giving a fuck about what it stands for but being happy it brings in customers and puts them in a positive mood while getting fucked in negotiations.
>>
File: 20160414_132956.jpg (1 MB, 2160x2160) Image search: [Google]
20160414_132956.jpg
1 MB, 2160x2160
>>71133091
Because we arent welfare queens.

>>71133100
Because theyrw upset at the amount of taxes that goes towards our military.
In reality (i could be wrong) only a very small amount of the budget goes to personnel.
>>
>>71133448
Free market, bitch. The real question is what are you going to do about it, shill?
>>
File: 1456930675221.jpg (52 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1456930675221.jpg
52 KB, 438x438
>>71132844
>military not the one undeniable role of government

wew lad
hope you're not an edgy anarchist
>>
Dear OP your pathetic mewing is music to my ears you pussy bitch. We have been in a shooting war with the ragheads for over a decade why has your cowardly ass stayed out of the fight?
>>
>>71133091
an infinitely miniscule portion of the dod's massive budget actually goes to the troops. at that rate, even less goes to the grunts doing the hard labor

the 'welfare queens' argument comes from misguided lolbertarians who dont understand the concept of pay and benefits, and cannot fathom why the military would need to be a gov't apparatus (because in their mindset, everything is more efficient when private, so we should all be under the heel of pmcs)
>>
File: bait.png (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
6 KB, 224x225
>Everybody ITT
>>
>>71132844
Edgy xD
>>
>>71133874

> Asking OP why he isn't in a fight which has lasted over a decade

Hmmmm. Because he's not a retard, maybe? lol
>>
>>71133874
>>71134347

Or he's a 16 year old posting edgy shit.
>>
>>71134518

Or he's a troll and you got baited.
>>
People don't like soldiers because let's be real here: soldiers are mostly shitbags.

I've only been in for 15 months, and before I joined I guess I set myself up for disappointment. I'd told myself that soldiers were honorable, trustworthy, hard working, respectful, uplifting, etc. I was convinced that just the fact that you wanted to do this job meant you had something in you that set you apart, and meant you weren't afraid to knuckle under and do the right thing.

But nope, soldiers are mostly pieces of shit in uniform. Soldiers will fuck you, they'll lie, cheat and steal their way through most every work day, they don't care about the dude next to them, just fucking shiftless, man. To be sure, I've nett some guys that are "ok," but they allow the shitbag culture to propagate.

It's so weird, too. It's like, you willingly sign up for a hard fucking job, then take pride and tout the fact that you disgrace the esprit de corps by cheating or slacking off or cutting corners, this has to be a fucking millennial thing.

Tldr; people don't like soldiers because soldiers represent themselves as pieces of shit, fight me
>>
>>71133525
Martinez?
>>
>>71134846
What's your mos.
>>
>>71134846
Ya that is the reason I never joined the marines, afraid some shitbag would fuck me over and I get sent to military prison.
>>
>>71133700
Did I say anything should be outlawed? No? Then fuck off with your free market pasta. I said nothing about restricting the free market, only analyzed the psychological marketing tools that obvious work very well on a weak minded person such as yourself. Businesses are free to brain fuck you however they want. Only a moron would be proud to have been taken advantage of.
>>
>>71133525
ok fine you arent welfare queens, you are cock sleeves for you jewish masters.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.