[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED NETHERLANDS > CUCKED TURK SLAVE GERMANY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BASED HANS TEEUWEN.png (1 MB, 1259x710) Image search: [Google]
BASED HANS TEEUWEN.png
1 MB, 1259x710
>KEKED Germany
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-green-lights-legal-case-against-erdogan-critical-comic-a-1087445.html

>o-o-okay m-mister Erdogan b-boss sir, we w-won't say anything m-m-m-mean to you!! Of c-course we will d-d-d-do what you say S-s-supreme Turk Master :( :(

>GLORIOUS DUTCH MASTERRACE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw2l_9ZYTa8

>PIC FUCKING RELATED

REMAIN FOREVER KEKED MY EASTERN NEIGHBOURS. SHAME YOU DON'T HAVE ACTUAL PRESS FREEDOM LIKE WE DO AND MERKEL IS ERDOGAN'S LACKEY.

FIRST IT'S YOUR TV, YOUR INTERNET IS NEXT.
>>
>>71132208
Fuck off, attention whores.
>>
>>71132208
oh god you idiots

I don't know if boehmermann actually wanted this, but he did something else than exposing "germany being the bitch of Erdogan" or anything like this

In germany the media last year was ALL over "hatespeech", the justice minister seemed to think his whole job is about protecting the feelings of poor arabs who are being targeted by "hatespeech" on the internet.
the media made a week long circlejerk about the Pegida-man Bachmann saying "Kamelwämser" (camel-fucker), even including live whining on TV etc.

Now this Boehmerman came on, and said things that were far worse than this, and all of the media and leftist politicians are supporting him

THAT is the problem, Erdogan going after this Boehmerman is a complete side issue
>>
>>71132501
Problem? That's GOOD you fucking moron
>>
>>71133027
No it is NOT GOOD you idiot

you want to take this outside? kanker, we have 2 tanks you better watch the fuck out
>>
>>71132208
>>71132208
Bump for interest.
/pol/ is lame as shit the last few days, and this is at least les depressing than he regular programming of
>Trump BTFO by preteen on twatter
>muslim rape here
>more about the same
>>
>>71132208
Teeuwen has much better stuff than this, but I guess it's the idea that counts.
>>
File: 1354141438136.jpg (31 KB, 521x579) Image search: [Google]
1354141438136.jpg
31 KB, 521x579
>>71132208
Fucking hilarious, Id love to see how mad he gets when this comes his way
>>
>>71134446
Its not like he had weeks to write this, he just wanted it to be controversial i think. Impact>comedy in this case.

Also, this is just another bump
>>
HANS TEEUWEN
I LOVE YOU
HANS TEEUWEN

https://youtu.be/GALn3p1dujo
>>
>>71132501
>but he did something else than exposing "germany being the bitch of Erdogan" or anything like this
That's right, Merkel did that. It's a good thing people are speaking out against this.
>>71133429
>No it is NOT GOOD you idiot
The media supporting free speech is not the problem, BeneluxBro. They're finally doing something good for a change. If they turn on this issue in the future, the Böhmermann case can be used to expose their bias to the public.
>>
>>71132208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOwxDY37ZxE
Stop distorting reality.
>>
I'm just gonna bump it again.
Its like you guys dont want good news
>>
HANSJE TEEUWEN

KONING VAN DE LACH
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.