[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could you not vote for him after seeing this speech? ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
How could you not vote for him after seeing this speech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMXyovf9e8
>>
File: 1456962200260.jpg (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456962200260.jpg
128 KB, 800x800
FPBP
>>
>>71131996
Fake and gay

In the rest of the world people pay taxes that would be seen as a brutality in America. That or they have shitty services and low level of life.

Seeing that photo it looks like teachers, laboratories, technicians and everything is paid with love and black lives mattering.
>>
>>71131996
>spending 75k on college
wew lad
>>
>>71131996
but where do most people want to go to college?
Where are international students flocking?

It's not Finland.
>>
>>71131996
Cost per student in Brazil for public universities is actually higher than for private universities. Also, you want to be like Brazil, US?
>>
>>71131996
Reminder that the US subsidizes European social programs by paying for their national defense.
>>
>>71131891
Could you edit that music over one of Hitler's speeches where he explains how Germany has a lot of potential if only the people mustered the courage to take on the Jews?
>>
>>71131996
It's not free for everyone, you need to take a test for it. less then 1% manage to enter.
>>
>>71131996
>Free
Pretty sure I had to pay 1k fee+books each year.
Also my parents pay 50% taxes
>>
>>71133972
>less then 1%

There's literally no way in hell this is true.

>>71134149
Tuition is still free, 1k is nothing to what we have to pay or borrow. Also, your parents still get all kinds of benefits for that.

We get dog shit and a 7 dollar minimum wage.

>>71133908
I would love to but I would need a link to that video.

>>71133726
Your point? If we pulled out our armies, they wouldn't have to revamp their economy they still rake in millions through taxes and shit. We can do the same, we have the richest country on the planet but the highest wealth inequality.
>>
>>71134497
missed the 0

10%

source

http://www5.usp.br/wp-content/uploads/relacao_candidato_vaga_20161.pdf
>>
>>71131996
delet ethis
>>
>>71134497
I went to community college for like, 100 bucks including books.

Try and look into programs you faggot. For less than a thousand bucks I became an accountant.
>>
>>71135738
Yes because we all want to cut hair and install wires into homes. Kill yourself retard.
>>
>>71131891

Because I'm not a cuck democrat
>>
>>71131996
What the shit is this? People actually pay for name brand colleges? I paid 20k total, well not really it was ALL scholarship baby.
>>
File: berniesanders.png (2 MB, 1638x2184) Image search: [Google]
berniesanders.png
2 MB, 1638x2184
>>71131891
>implying Bernie isn't already dead
>>
>>71135535
This is what Bernie tards don't realize. The market is a way of allocating scarce resources, so if you made tuition free, there would have to be a new way of allocating scarce resources, which means not as many people get to go to college in the first place.
>>
>>71131996
>Chile
>Free college
pick one
>>
He is against
>guns
>nuclear power
>fracking

He is for
>trade protectionism
>massive increases in everyone's taxes
>slavery apology
>massive welfare state

Which is why I can't vote for him.
>>
File: Commie flag.png (1 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
Commie flag.png
1 KB, 318x159
If you can't beat em join em.

I'm going to go to university forever and live in the girls dorm bathroom. I am a 60 years old white male.

Beats working . . . LOL.

Why not sound good to me.
>>
certainly a better candidate than Shillary
>>
>>71136073
Accountants are not electricians or barbers. They are accountants.

Trade jobs are also highly in demand and pay fantastically, enough to support a family on and buy a house. I'm willing to bet the person investing in a stable life plan is leagues smarter than any retard that goes into massive debt in a "Real" college for a degree in a field without demand.
>>
>>71136406
oh and he is also pro israel, and pro immigration
>>
I'm busy taking a shit, anyone mind TL;DR the speech for me?
>>
>>71136138
Great, not everyone will make 4.0s and 32s on the ACT. Some people still want to learn and contribute to society though, we shouldn't bar anybody that wants to contribute in their own way because they didn't make straight As.

>>71136114
You are a cuck bootlicker child, that's 10x worse. Our road yields progress, growth, and an educated population. Your road leads to Corporations fucking us daily and leeching off of our work. Lick those boots nigger.

>>71136373
The point is that College is much more affordable around the world then in our rigged country.

>massive welfare state
When FDR pulled the same shit, Americans were free to spend their money on products and grow the economy. The economy got so much better that foodstamps and other programs largely ended. When you invest into the working/middle class you get much more return. Velocity of money.

>slavery apology
I don't agree with

>trade protectionism
I do agree with, outsourcing work without penalty leaves Americans fucked and cities jobless.

>>massive increases in everyone's taxes
Bullshit, the benefits you get overceed that. The tax increase is not massive for most Americans. If you're filthy rich however, than yeah fuck you.

>>71136582
No-one wants to scrub toilets and be someone's bitch. Those schools are for idiots.
>>
>>71136852

Gibmedats
>>
>>71136454
>tfw Bernie would give you free college and let you use the girls bathroom to creep on them without complaint
>>
>>71136852
>we could live in commie heaven
>all we need to do is execute the counter revolutionaries
>everyone has the right to free everything
>when I am prez I will steal it from the evils and give it to you
Basically, someone just put motivational music under one of Stalin's speeches read by a senile jew who hasn't worked a single day in his life.
>>
>>71136582
Trade only pays well because the supply of labor is low.

if everyone 15-30 goes into trades. In a decade the wages will collapse.
>>
>>71136454
So, why not just quit? Right now.

You people really think anything you have imagined once is a fact.
>>
>>71131891
i grew up in brooklyn , new york
>crowd goes wild
WTF is wrong with you murica ?
>>
>>71136862
FDR was a fucking failure.

Bernie keeps talking abotu Denmark. Everyone's taxes in Denmark are high as shit. 25% sales tax on everything. 50% effective income tax rate, or higher. 186% registry tax on cars. Which makes a econobox car in Denmark, cost as much as a luxury car in America. The working poor and lower end of the middle class, of Denmark, are so broke from taxes. That they are economically immobile and left dependent on government.
>>
>>71136862
Accountants aren't toilet scrubbers.

Are you one of those retards that gets a gift then goes "BUT IT ISN'T A LUXURY GIFT" and throws it out even though it's exactly what you need?

You deserve to be uneducated AND be in debt if you think your above getting your hands dirty to secure your future. You deserve to be frustrated and having a mental breakdown as constant phone calls harass you to pay up, because you think your above the decent tools available to you.

>>71137024
Good thing millenials are lazy bastards that want their gibmedats like that retard up there.
>>
>>71136862
>If you're filthy rich however, than yeah fuck you.
You sound like an edgy teenage millennial
>>
>>71131996
wew lad.

Also university is no longer "free" here because it costs too much.
We've moved closer to an US like system where students get loans.
>>
>>71134497
>we have the richest country on the planet but the highest wealth inequality.
But this is false
Even muh Sweden and Denmark have higer wealth inequality than us.
It's just that leftist faggots try and conflate income with wealth
>>
File: 1442669286950.jpg (63 KB, 485x555) Image search: [Google]
1442669286950.jpg
63 KB, 485x555
>>71136328
>not as many people get to go to college in the first place

It's funny because many people, particularly trumpfags, seem to think that making public schools tuition will make EVERYONE go to college. In actuality it'll make things more competitive, which is a good thing. Less kids wasting 4 years accruing debt and ending up back in their parent's basement.
>>
>>71136862
Wait a minute

Why are state funded schools shit and only for bitches? Wouldn't making every school state funded just bring down every other college?

You know what Bernie wants isn't to make Harvard and MIT free, but to make more community colleges, correct?

You already have access to cheap college that is made more affordable through easy programs. You can go for 2 years and get a degree in something useful and make money to go to a full 4 year university and not go into debt.

For demanding education, you sure aren't bright are you? Here, let me quote the bible at you since your type has been around forever.

Proverbs 17:16 "It is senseless to pay tuition to educate a fool, since he has no heart for learning."
>>
>>71133609
Everyone I know who's studying abroad next year is studying in Europe. One of my engineering friends is even going to Sweden, for God knows what reason. One of my really good friends want to study in the States, but he just couldn't afford it.
>>
>>71137604
Why would free college for everyone make things more competitive?
>>
>>71131891

because its probably based in emotional feel good bullshit and not reason
>>
Countries with tax paid for college. they have fucking standards with who goes to college on the government's dime.

In the USA, any C student can go to college.
>>
>>71137604
>implying it won't make everyone go to college
>implying most kids won't have to go back to their parents basement anyway because they can't get a job even with their college degree because everyone has one.
ok
>>
>>71137604
what?
none of this post made any sense, it makes sense why you want free college, maybe you should've studied more in high school instead of shirking for years and expecting the government to be completely responsible for your life.
>>
>>71137854
People would flock to tuition free public schools instead of debt ridden private schools.
>>
>>71137957
>implying there is an infinite number of schools
>>
>>71138048
and it would have the same effect as free healthcare, it's really shitty and unreliable, and if you actually want to get help/education you'll have to go to private clinics/schools eventually anyway.
>>
>>71138000
see
>>71138048

Maybe you should sit down and think for a minute before resorting to being smug,
>>
>>71131891
Because I'm not a retard?
>>
>>71138048
What you're writing makes no sense.
>idiot Trumpfags think free higher education will make everyone go to college
>in reality everyone will just go to free public colleges
>>
>>71138099
there doesn't have to be?

also on a side-note the quality of education will go down because the colleges will have less money.
>>
>>71138192
Except universal healthcare is supposed to be FOR EVERYONE. Tuition free public schools are not. People need medicine to live, but they can get on just fine without getting a degree.
>>
>>71138309
People will APPLY to pulbic colleges. That doesn't mean they will get in. Hence there will be more competition.

Have you not seen how things work in countries like Germany?
>>
>>71138195
maybe you should actually think about the things that you want, instead of instantly trusting everything Bernie Panders says.

You do realize he's a very experienced politician, right? He knows how to promise things that people want, and make it look like it would work when it wouldn't.

>>71138335
>free college for everyone
>it's not for everyone
can you make up your mind?

>People need medicine to live, but they can get on just fine without getting a degree.
obviously, but how does that support your claim in any way?
>>
Imagine having to look at this old jew's disgusting face plastered all over your tv and news feed for at least 4 years.
>>
>>71131996
>the us is wealthier than those countries
>we need to catch up to them
>>
>>71138517
I literally am German. I also don't think it's particularly fair that construction workers pay my tuition when my parents could afford to send me to college anyway.

You also seem to think that Hernie would implement a competitive system. Considering that would pretty much ban 99% of blacks from college, you and me both know this is not the plan.
>>
>>71137935

You're joking, right? Have you even seen our system?
>>
>>71138562
>college for everyone

You do realize that people have to apply to colleges, right? You can't just walk in, sit in on lectures, and get a degree.

>obviously, but how does that support your claim in any way?

Because there is a competitive element in tuition free schools and not universal healthcare. The idea behind universal healthcare is that nobody gets rejected. With tuition free schools more people would apply including very intelligent people that don't want to be saddled with debt.
>>
>>71138843
>Hernie would implement a competitive system

He doesn't have to. There aren't an infinite number of schools so obviously people will get rejected.

>I also don't think it's particularly fair that construction workers pay my tuition

They end up paying anyway since kids are taking loans from the DoE.

>when my parents could afford to send me to college anyway

Yes because every person has parents that can just pay for their college.
>I literally am German

Whatever cowboy.
>>
>>71139032
>You do realize that people have to apply to colleges, right?
Yes, but my argument isn't that free healthcare and college are the same, it's that they are both shitty because the government (even with high as fuck taxes) can't afford to offer the same treatment to people that get in for free, that you would get by having private education. That and the degrees you get from this education won't be able to get you a job on its own, anyway, community college is already practically useless as it is, this "free" college that Bernie suggests will be even more useless.

>You can't just walk in, sit in on lectures, and get a degree.
wait so you want to talk realistically? In that case let me remind you that tuition is the only thing that's going to be "free", everything else you have to pay for still, and by the way, tuition is the cheapest part of it.

>Because there is a competitive element in tuition free schools
No there fucking isn't what the hell are you talking about

>and not universal healthcare
that's why you should vote for Trump

>With tuition free schools more people would apply including very intelligent people that don't want to be saddled with debt.
if they were really intelligent, they would know that the debt isn't as bad as everyone makes it sound, the only people who can't pay off their debt are the stupid ones that got degrees that couldn't do anything for them and never got a good job for it.
>>
>>71138598
I worry about that, but with Ted Cruz.
>>
>>71139304
>He doesn't have to. There aren't an infinite number of schools so obviously people will get rejected.
That doesn't make something competitive, whether 1,000 people apply and 800 fail, or 200 apply and get in, it doesn't make a difference.
>>
>>71139304
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and walk you through it.
The change you are proposing is:
>Eliminate personal costs from public colleges by having tuition payed for by taxes
This means, people who have no ambition to go to college because they have to feed a family are now taxed for other peoples college expenses. I think this is unfair. You think it is fair, because
>Their kids can go to college for free too!
So what you are saying is, that anyone who doesn't want to get robbed by the system, should have his kids or himself go to college. This would mean a huge increase in people going to college, to which you reply
>Only the people with the best grades will get into college!
Since this would mean nearly no blacks would go to college anymore, and other entitled, lazy people would cry and whine, there would be pressure on the state to finance more higher education facilities. They already have the power to forcefully extort money from the population to pay for this, so they will just increase the taxes and build more. The result:
>Pretty much everyone goes to college, often for useless degrees, and when they get out everyone pays a shitload more taxes, half the pop wasted 5 years studying the patriarchy, and having a degree is worthless since everybody has one

What we are advocating is the following: If you want to go to college, pay for it yourself. Keep manufacturing jobs in America by proper trade deals and keep taxes low, so that degrees are not necessary to make a living. Limit illegal immigration so that US workers have a way of negotiating their wages, and do not have to fear being replaced by 1$/h illegals.
>>
>>71131891
>America is great if we make it like the rest of the world
>>
>>71131996
>there are only nine countries in the world
>>
Free college will ruin anything but the best Universities. They'll turn into 4 more years of public High School, with all the niggerfuxation and dysfunction.

Of course that's probably what Bernie wants anyway. Jews don't go to those sorts of schools.
>>
>>71133908
probably not the one you're on about but i've quickly slapped one together for you, still gud i think lol

https://youtu.be/KVv0xAcQkzw
>>
>>71136862
>College more affordable
>Chile
Choose 1
>>
Bernie speaks the truth - for the left/love/peace all those things.
>>
>>71136862
>We all wanto go colleg :DDD we're so smart :DDD
>400 students in engineering, first year
>Fug ;DDD i'm so smart :DD I'll be Einstein :DD
>First "killer test"
>300 out
>second year, 100 students
>2nd "killer test"
>50 students
>Graduates, 20 students
>Fug :DD
Ask Argentina about this
>>
File: Topkeks.gif (59 KB, 412x280) Image search: [Google]
Topkeks.gif
59 KB, 412x280
>>71143047
>>
>>71136862
You know many well-respected colleges are only around 5-10k per year, right?
>>
>>71131891
How fucking DARE that motherfucker put the song from Interstellar behind it. Jesus Christ, that ruined my favorite science fiction movie forever.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.