[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all yankee pig-dogs to tell me about your country. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 17
File: AMERICA routes.png (3 MB, 1158x1564) Image search: [Google]
AMERICA routes.png
3 MB, 1158x1564
Calling all yankee pig-dogs to tell me about your country.

I am going to Alaska mid-year next year and flying out of Anchorage (leaving the family behind to travel solo) to the lower 48. I am hiring a car in Seattle(?) for 3 weeks, and at the end of those three weeks I will be in New York. I must end in New York. I've always wanted to see New York, even if only to be disappointed.

My question is, what should I look at on the way? I can either take the shorter route across the top of America and spend more time up there. Or I can drive down through the west-mid-west and see more of the beloved South, though it would take almost double the time to drive (4 hours per day vs 2 hours per day). I'm no stranger to long drives, I drive around Australia a lot which is a fuckload emptier than your meme nation, but I want to actually see things instead of just driving around.

The alternative is to rent my car in somewhere like Los Angeles or Vegas, but I've already visited Nevada-Arizona-California so I wanted to stay away from them as much as possible.

>inb4 ">detroit"

Tell me about your cunt-ry.
>>
>>>/int/
>>
>>71131165
It's >>>/trv/, newfag.
>>
>>71131053

>train is slower than car

This is why we drive, Euros.
>>
>>71131270
Not going to lie, I kek'd when I saw that.
>>
File: 1460781055099.png (38 KB, 303x196) Image search: [Google]
1460781055099.png
38 KB, 303x196
The south is a 3rd world shit hole filled with the worst of America. I would skip anything east of Texas and south of Kentucky.

Our national parks are pretty amazing. If you do that north route definitely hit Glacier, Yellow Stone and Teddy Roosevelt. If you decide to swing down the West Coast definitely hit Red Woods National Park, Death Valley, and then hook east for Grand Canyon. Zion, Great Sand Dunes, Lassen are nice as well. I would skip Yosemite and Rocky Mountain.
>>
>>71131053
Go south along the pacific to Yosemite, head over Tahoe, then down to Vegas/ Grand Canyon, east through Arizona, up through Utah for Bryce/Zion.

North to Yellowstone/Tetons, east to Rushmore, east to Chicago, southeast to virginia.

All north after that, you can see DC, NYC, and Boston.

I did all that last summer in 20 days with a rented car.
>>
>>71131430
Yeah, from what I know of America the North route is scenic forests and beautiful lush landscapes and the south route is American history and culture.
>>
>>71131053
How about you stay in bong land. Snaggled tooth fuck.
>>
>>71131430

Don't listen to this posters. They're a cunt that doesn't know what they're talking about.

If you want the full experience, you should definitely take the route through the south to get a feel for regions here in the states.
>>
Going through the north is going to really boring. You won't see much variation in landscape. Flat fields as far as the eye can see, for 25 days straight.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-17+at+02.13.10).jpg (210 KB, 1044x678) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-17+at+02.13.10).jpg
210 KB, 1044x678
>>71131769
This is what I originally wanted to do, but alas no company will rent me a car to go from Alaska through Canada to the lower 48.

I feel like doing a "sash" across maybe Nebraska and then straight down to Louisiana and then up to Chicago and straight East to New York is the best approach in terms of variety, but also the longest.

>>71131937
That's my concern too. Just driving across north USA is nothing but forests and fields if my information is correct.
>>
>>71131548
Trying to avoid California-Arizona-Nevada because I've done a lot of the "touristy" things in those states, like Vegas, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, etc.

I wouldn't mind going to Vegas again though.
>>
File: 1460557479127.jpg (30 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
1460557479127.jpg
30 KB, 344x344
>>71131635
Come now, fellow colonial.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-17+at+02.19.34).jpg (301 KB, 1388x493) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-17+at+02.19.34).jpg
301 KB, 1388x493
>>71131937
Jesus, it really is just fucking farms.
>>
Take the southern route but just drive right through Chicago without stopping. Go to Milwaukee instead, then Green Bay, then do a circuit around Lake Michigan and go over the bridge at Mackinac. Back down to St. Joseph and then across to Lansing instead of Detroit.

Other adjustments:
- upstate NY (I-86) instead of the penn turnpike
- s carolina or alabama instead of georgia
- don't bother goig all the way to miami, stop at cape canaveral and turn around

Rest of the route looks bretty gud. I've taken a fuckton of road trips, you can trust me.
>>
>>71132054
If you decide to drive through the deep south and then head north, you may wish to drive north to NYC from Georgia/South Carolina along the Appalachian Mountains inland, rather than along the coastal highway.

The drive is really gorgeous, and there is much less traffic.
>>
>>71132054
It's a shame you can't do this though, because BC and Banff National Park are fucking jawdropping gorgeous.
>>
File: 1460747729645.png (320 KB, 636x618) Image search: [Google]
1460747729645.png
320 KB, 636x618
Something that frequently happened when I would take exchange student from Europe places is that couldn't quite get just how big the US is. Sure there's bigger countries but it never seems to sink in for the Europeans until you get them in car and drive them somewhere. If you cross the plains consider going along the South Dakota/Nebraska border. ND is pretty dull once you get past the badlands and there isn't a good route through SD. Following the Niobrara isn't bad especially considering i-80 in NE makes you consider suicide. If you do the SD/NE route look a small but enchanting park called Toad Stool Geologic area in NE, Hudson Meng kill site, and Ashfall fossil beds.

Also the American south is horrible, especially if you're foreign.
>>
>>71132432
This
>>
>>71131053
There's nothing besides farms between the rockies and the mississippi (i drive through there a couple times per year). I would take the first route, but change it to go through yellowstone.

Although, your second route would take you through the black hills, which is where mount rushmore is...
>>
File: Untitled.png (880 KB, 1913x873) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
880 KB, 1913x873
Go to the Cosmosphere in Hutchinson, Kansas. It's the largest collection of spaceflight artifacts.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-17+at+02.31.34).jpg (268 KB, 1213x637) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-17+at+02.31.34).jpg
268 KB, 1213x637
>>71132376
92 hours is probably pushing it, 4.3 hours a day, but if I drop Florida it becomes more manageable. Very good advice, and I would like to do that circuit around Lake Michigan.

>>71132432
A good idea if I do decide to do that but I wanted to head North to the great lakes so I don't really travel up along the Appalachian mountains - they're a bit out of my way.

There's just too much to see.

>>71132868
This seems to be the general thrust of the thread. "Not much to see up north".

But this route... this looks promising. I kinda do want to see Salt Lake City though, even though I know literally nothing about it.
>>
>>71131053
Take the northern route. The drive will be much more pleasant.
>>
>>71131053
If you take the southern route, cut south from Raton, NM to Santa Fe, then go south to Clines Corners and then head east to Amarillo. Santa Fe is kinda interesting.

Don't worry about the time added for the detour. There is literally nothing to see between Santa Fe and Dallas except cows, cotton, and oil wells so you can speed through.
>>
File: Canning_Stock_Route.jpg (266 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
Canning_Stock_Route.jpg
266 KB, 639x479
>>71132620
Agreed. My plan was "nature in Alaska and Canada, American culture and history in the lower 48."

Alas, not to be.

>>71132659
We have the same in Australia. Pic related.
>>
>>71133221
>>71132868

I mean... it's good to drive through to really get a good idea of just how colossal this nation is, but if you're just here for the trip I'd try to see the interesting parts of the country. I would also drive through Denver instead of Kansas and then go across panhandle/western Texas - still get a good idea of how fucking flat the middle of the country is, but shorter version.
>>
>>71133074
Didn't even know it existed. I'll add it to the list.

>>71132868
Also,
>black hills
>mt rushmore
HOL UP
WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS AND SHIT
>>
You should definitely travel along the Appalachian. Get out of the shithole mid-west as soon as you can. That place is literally the most depressing place in the country. Take a look at the Catskills while you're in NY
>>
>>71133221
>A good idea if I do decide to do that but I wanted to head North to the great lakes so I don't really travel up along the Appalachian mountains

In that case, you can drive through the Smoky Mountain region, which is also quite pretty.
>>
>>71132376
>drive right through Chicago to go to Milwaukee

Kek that's like telling him to skip New York and head straight to Newark
>>
>>71133426
I like history so...

Also DC would be good to add to the trip... CAUSE FUCKING HISTORY NIGGER.

though the best place for american history is probably boston... can do the freedom trail and shit... also has the oldest pub in the US (Green Dragon) which is the same pub the sons of liberty met in... essentially that building is the birth place of america.
>>
File: Liberty_Memorial_2008.jpg (583 KB, 1186x857) Image search: [Google]
Liberty_Memorial_2008.jpg
583 KB, 1186x857
>>71133426
Hutchison has cavernous underground salt mines that have become an enormous storage facility for preserving historical documents and artifacts. If you choose to visit Kansas, you may also wish to see the National WW1 Museum in Kansas City, Missouri.
>>
>>71133228
>>71133232
You're tearing me in two, anons.

Raton and Santa Fe don't seem to add too much time, and if I can just pull a 12 hour driving day and power through making up lost time elsewhere then more the better.

>>71133428
Kinda have to dick around in the mid-west going from North to South to North again. A lot of up-and-down travel on this route.

>>71133489
I'll keep an eye out for it.

>>71133636
It's difficult. I'd have to drop dicking around in the South or dicking around in the Great Lakes region to add dicking around on the West Coast.

Maybe I need more than three weeks.

Hmm.

Money troubles...
>>
>>71133221
You seriously want to go to New Orleans?

Weren't some of your fellow countrymen shot there not too long ago?
>>
>>71133560
FIB shill spotted. Don't you have a mayor to impeach?
>>
>>71133919
>america
>involved in WW1
Not to disrespect the four Americans who died, but top lel.

On a serious note Australian history is about 99% World War One so I think I've seen enough.

>>71133966
Ah, but I know the secret key to success in the USA.

"Around blacks, never relax."

Besides, I may even get the chance to shoot a feral nigger of my own, just like a true local.
>>
>>71133967
Iowan spotted, or does everyone use FIB?
>>
File: Mountains.jpg (112 KB, 1280x699) Image search: [Google]
Mountains.jpg
112 KB, 1280x699
Here's a route I made. I haven't read your posts, so I don't know what you want, but the first third of your drive will have some amazing scenery. So, if you love mountains and forests, consider driving down through california and then change course to new york through nevada. Hopefully this way, you can at least take in the interesting parts of the country before you drive through flat plains and farms.
>>
>>71134504
If you're one of those crazy people who likes UFOs, you could drive up to the Area 51 gates.
>>
>>71134504
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>71131053
Pick a spot or two and explore it. Driving cross country like that is fucking boring. I recommend NE OR.
>>
I'd say you need to hit DC.
You'll see a ton of government buildings, most importantly the White House, Capitol Hill, and there's like a monument on every Street corner. Lot cleaner than NY too.
>>
>>71133919
I am in Wichita. I have been to the Cosmosphere, but haven't been to the salt mines yet. I heard they have a lot of movie props down there too.
>>
>>71134879
I like driving, especially through nowhere. I'm going on this trip to be alone and to do a lot driving. Roadtrip USA is traditional, I presume.

>>71134980
Definitely adding DC, but it's a bit of a mess around to fit in the best route.

>>71135181
I'm going through St Joseph and Kansas City (which isn't in Kansas??) so I'm sure I'll catch it.
>>
>>71131053
>"I am going to Alaska mid-year next year and flying out of Anchorage"

Be sure to visit Rabbit Creek Shooting Park so you know what freedom tastes like

Stay away from Downtown unless you like drunk Native Alaskans. If you do end up going downtown check out C&Ms Used Books if you like really old books from pre-1970 and shit.

If you like hikes, Flattop and Chester Creek are obligatory. If you like being innawoods, Crow Pass.

Do you plan on staying in Anchorage or is it a connection from Ted Stevens International

Also don't let me catch you in my city you fucking Abo
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1080
Just stay in San Fran where you can do what all op's do best.
>>
>>71135449
Mum and Dad want to see Alaska and don't want to go alone like some sad old couple whose children have abandoned them, so I'm going too. They're kind enough to pay my airfare over, and when they leave after two or so weeks I'm flying down from Anchorage to Seattle (or maybe some other city) and renting a car for three, four, maybe even five weeks. I budgeted for having to pay the 1200 funbucks to get to Anchorage but if I can put that towards car rental I will have a _lot_ more time to fuck around in the lower 48.

Not sure if I want to spend over a month in America though.

I will definitely slip the surly bonds of Westminster democracy and touch the pistol-grip of freedom, though.
>>
>>71131053
Top pic takes you through pensacola, florida where i live. Def need to check out the south on your trip
>>
>>71133221
> Mackinaw island
You won't regret it. It's a lovely place. My father would go there all the time to race sailboats.
>>
http://shareably.net/perfect-road-trip-map/
Hit as many of these as possible
>>
>>71135426
There is a Kansas City, Kansas but KC Missouri is bigger.
>>
>>71135856
Also I'm not sure if you've ever done a road trip this long or not, but you should be cautious of driving this much by yourself
>>
Head down the west coast on PCH then cut inland heading east to hit Yosemite. If you don't do that you an idiot.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-17+at+03.06.42).jpg (125 KB, 777x753) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-17+at+03.06.42).jpg
125 KB, 777x753
The eternal question - affordable, or kickass (and $1200 more).

Probably going to end up renting a tiny hatchback though. These are just dreams.

>>71135856
A useful list. Cheers, anon.

>>71135716
I really want to. May need to tack on an extra week or two (and a thousand dollars :/).

>>71135789
I want to go boating. Maybe I can do it on the great lakes at Mackinaw Island. That would be pretty chill.

>>71135992
America!

>>71136009
I've done a lot of driving around Australia, which is even worse. In America I assume if you're tired the next town isn't too far away. In Australia the next petrol station is 4 hours away.

But you can camp on the road here. No cops to get up ya.

I plan to break it into (ideally) 3 hours or less per day, so it will be some days of short legs interspersed with a few long days of driving when I'm crossing the mid-west.
>>
>>71131053
Avoid chicago like the plague, I'd say avoid Minneapolis too but it's really pretty in the summer/spring, just don't stay too long or you'll feel the liberal disease of MN
>>
File: 1460343048809.png (9 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1460343048809.png
9 KB, 426x364
>>71136039
Is there any particular reason to avoid driving through Lolo National Forest?

>>71136190
Gotta see Trump Tower though. Right? By mid 2017 America will be made great!
>>
>>71131053
If you go down the west coast, you might consider breaking off I5 and onto highway 199 in the southern part of Oregon, and taking that down towards Crescent City so you can see the redwoods. Lots of national parks out in those, and a place called the Trees of Mystery. The redwoods are ridiculously huge(we're talking "they hollowed an archway at ground level from a tree's trunk that's big enough for you to drive through"). Only problem is, once you're in that area there aren't really any good eastbound connections until you get closer to Sacramento or reach San Fransisco, unless you want to take some ratty roads through some very fucking weird places. Plus, going south from Crescent City you'd be on highway 101, which is slow and winding.
>>
Avoid big cities
>>
>>71136299
I've seen the Redwoods on a previous trip - they are very cool. Trying to avoid the west coast a bit, I've been to a lot of it. California, Nevada, and Arizona.

Hearst Castle is fantastic though, if anyone ever gets a chance to go. highly recommend.
>>
>>71132156
We were settlers not convicts
>>
>>71132054
You'd probably be better off buying a cheap car that you know is going to be reliable and then just dump it off when you're done. Rental company is going to charge way more.
>>
>>71135426
>Roadtrip USA is traditional
The best road tripping means going wherever you find interesting, and believe me you're gonna want to kill yourself after 15 days of plains. If you really do it, make sure not to spend all your time on Interstates. Highways are almost as fast and 3 times as scenic. For example, from Seattle I would take I-5 down to portland, then through the Columbia Gorge on 84, then pick a obscure route off 84 and head into the boonies. Then after exploring a while, and spending a night or two at a campground pop back out onto the mainroad. That's how you really see America.

be sure to buy maps.
>>
>>71135641
You will want to fuck around more in the Lower 48. Once the romanticism of the mountain range subsides, Anchorage is a dreary place. There's nothing to do and food is expensive. I assume your parents have an idea of what they want to see during those two weeks and have a hotel picked out but if you ever get a day to yourself you can drive down to Homer
>>
If you come through Louisiana I'm gonna kick your ass
>>
Watch out for tornadoes.
>>
>>71136486
You're rebel scum.

>>71136499
True, but rental company is far more reliable. Buying a cheap car is an option but if it's fucked then I'm fucked. With a rental company I have safeguards and options and suchlike. I've got the money, I just don't like spending it.

>>71136521
I can cross most of the mid-west (from Yellowstone to Dallas) in about 3 days of solid driving, including some brief stopoffs and not including a night or two in KC and St Joseph. I go on long drives in Aus relatively frequently - we don't even have farms.

It's only really 3 or 4 days driving in "farms farms farms" land and then I'm in the south going through Texas, Louisiana, and Florida. Then I get to go through Tennessee and Kentucky, which I assume are more farms, but that's only 3 or 4 more days. No biggie.

But yeah, interstate-avoid mode will be on when I start laying out my final drafts.

Paper maps are best maps. GPS are a meme that prevent you from getting lost, which is the best fun.

>>71136535
This is my anticipation too, but Mum and Dad are at that age where they just want to leave the world behind. I think dreary and nothing to do would suit them.

>>71136594
u wot cunt?

>>71136605
Which is the bigger threat - tornadoes or niggers? They're both natural disasters.
>>
>>71131053
Skip the South, you'll miss nothing of value.
>>
>>71136171
>boating

Lots of boating opportunities if you end up going through east texas/south louisiana. Especially during the summer.
>>
>>71136499
Don't you need an insurance for that? Which in turn requires a registered address in the US? Needless to say, it's difficult to have an address if the point with your vacation is to travel around the country.
>>
>>71137028
>tornadoes vs niggers

Tornadoes are at least exciting. Nothing exciting about niggers, except the hilarity of them chimping out during hurricanes and tornadoes.
>>
>>71132432
came in here to say this

op do the southern route. make sure to stop and talk to some bitches who will be all over your accent and thus your cock.
>>
difference between places to live and places to visit. you should drive through the west and hit up some parks. vegas. go to new orleans. maybe florida. DC. NYC.
>>
File: roadtrip.png (452 KB, 1034x592) Image search: [Google]
roadtrip.png
452 KB, 1034x592
I made a list of cities to stop and look at

>Portland
Hipster town, USA. Fun shit and chill vibes. cool scenery

>Salt Lake City
Get to see mormons in all their glory, basically an all white family values utopia.

>Denver
Never been but I heard it's cool

>Austin
really good music, touristy shit, and texas kitsch

>New Orleans
>Savannah
>Charleston
Historic cities of the Deep south, the later two are probably the most beautiful cities in America imo

>Ashville
>Charlottesville
>Richmond
Cool smaller cities in the upper south along the Appalachian mountain, nice scenery.

>D.C.
obvious

>Skipping the midwest
Chicago's nice but it's not worth the detour, the midwest is pretty vanilla and doesn't give you anything different.
>>
>>71138534
Nice work, anon.

I'll have to incorporate it into my route because it's missing a few of my must-haves, but very solid.

Thanks for all your input, you and everyone else in this thread. It's 3:46AM and I'm off to bed. Goodnight, and good luck.
>>
>>71131053
>the beloved South

Then that's what you should do, faggot. Go be gay with your faggot redneck asshole beloved shitweasels. You'll be happy being belovedly gay with them.

How can you be such a faggot that you would willingly go somewhere you don't want to be, where you will not be happy, and where you will not be beloved?
>>
>>71131053
Really my Aussie friend, you want to go north, and that's coming from somebody who's lived in Chicago and Austin Texas and has been to all 50 states.

Your south route by state:
>Hipsters
>Potato
>Mormons
>Colorado's good
>Retirees in New Mexico
>Texas is fine
>Blacks all the way to Florida
>Retirees in MIami
>more blacks to Indiana, then white trash meth labs

Meanwhile the North route:
>Hipsters in Washington
>Potato in Idaho
>Montana's like Wyoming, so that's cool
>ND is great, but I'd say go through SD for Badlands and Mt Rushmore
>Minnesota and Wisconsin are forested lands with ton of lakes, very nice to drive through
>Illinois has Chicago, pro or con?
>Rest doesn't matter
>>
Bring a gun so you can shoot yourself when driving through FL
>>
Can you fly into San Fransisco instead? If so, take the Green Tortoise Bus to New York. It's a tourist adventure bus so instead of just going from point A to point B, it stops many places along the way to see the sights. The big benefit is that you don't have to worry about driving or arranging accommodations.

http://www.greentortoise.com/adventures/cross-country-northern-crossing.php

If Green Tortoise is too hippy granola for you, there are other companies such as G Adventures that have similar trips but are a bit more mainstream in the type of people who go on them.
>>
>>71131053

taking a detour to the south is a good idea and you will see much more of the country, but don't go to florida. it's flat and boring

also stay as far from detroit as possible. go visit DC instead
>>
/pol/ is just /int/ with a racist bent.

I have been to New York twice. Its pretty cool. You won't be disappointed. Make sure you stay there for a few days, and fuck around the city. Also bring a good bit of money. Its pretty hard not to find something to do.

If you are driving through Montana, and Dakota, you will pass through Yellowstone National Park as well as some beautiful mountains. Imagine Oregon Trail country.

Washington is one of the most beautiful states in the USA. The weather is incredible, there is plenty to do in the cities, and the forest are outstanding. Seattle has amazing seafood.

I don't know much about Minnesota through Ohio. Its very cloudy and kind of depressing from what I hear. Pennsylvania is gorgeous of course. All of New England is. Outside of the city, you will find a great deal of redpilled old patriots whose families fought in the Revolution. You'll also find the most conservative Episcopalians in the country. These are the fellows who are descendants of the old Puritans. You'll find them in Massachusetts too. They are less conservative than their forefathers but still, quite possibly the most conservative people on Earth. Imagine if the Amish drove cars and were cool with killing.

The only Liberals outside of the cities are Quakers. Inside, the cities are dirty and full of negroes and Leftists.

By this time, you should have made it to New York. Its very busy, yet much more friendly than people let on. You will have a good time at a bar or a club. There is also a great deal of interesting things going on. You are never not surprised. Its the most fast paced, eclectic city on Earth, full of every person you could think of. Billionaires walk side by side with homeless men every day and no one thinks twice.

>BONUS TRIP
If you have money left over, take a trip down the East Coast states. The East coast states are the coolest states. Check out some of the small towns around the South and see the beaches of Georgia and Florida.
>>
>>71131053
New York is a meme city.
>>
I grew up in Albuquerque new mexcio. For being a wasteland it's kind of pretty. I suggest stopping there and climbing to the top of the Sandia mountains or take the tram to the top. The view is awesome especially at sunset.

There's also a place called the Frontier in the college district that has the most amazing salsa and cinnamon buns you'll ever get your hands on.

Also visit Trinidad site if it's open. It's where they tested the first nuke.
>>
>>71131053
What kind of a fucking Aus doesn't visit Vancouver on the way by?
>>
>>71131053
Inland Florida is lame. The drive to Miami will be 8 hours one way of driving past retirement homes and tourist traps.

Miami itself is pretty cool, but it's a big time commitment to get there with nothing cool on the way unless you pull over to a coastline.
>>
File: 1435866163336.jpg (484 KB, 1346x1800) Image search: [Google]
1435866163336.jpg
484 KB, 1346x1800
>>71131579
Culcha
>>
File: 18go05h2hs7a0jpg.jpg (45 KB, 636x439) Image search: [Google]
18go05h2hs7a0jpg.jpg
45 KB, 636x439
>>71131053
If you're going to Utah/Salt Lake City, go hang out with the Mormons.

They're basically if /pol/ was a religion and more friendly. They stockpile food for three days, are all about family values. Generally more white than most.
>>
>>71131053
You should ignore everything that's not on a coast. Trust me. The middle of the US is literally nothing but s big fucking field.
>>
>>71131053
I have made this trip more than once and there is definitely a right answer. Get to Seattle and take the five down the coast. Visit Portland and San Francisco and Los Angeles. Then take the forty east, check out Vegas and the Grand Canyon and Memphis.

Don't take a different route, I'm telling you.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.