[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
land of the free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 987.png (902 KB, 1073x1252) Image search: [Google]
987.png
902 KB, 1073x1252
>>
>Dianne Feinstein
Oh for fucks sake, will this woman ever stop trying to fuck us over
>>
>>>>>>>STEIN
pure coincidence
>>
>>71130959
Why would you need to encrypt anything if you've got nothing to hide?
>>
Encryption allows terrorists to communicate and plan freely. Remove encryption, remove terror threat
>>
this is why big government doesn't work

the retards have no clue what they put their hands on
>>
>>71131345

for reasons that are my own business
>>
>>71131405
Remove rights.
>>
>feinstein

No longer content with the shoulder things that go up, she starts on the file sizes that go down.
>>
>>71131405
>Encryption allows businesses to communicate and plan freely. Remove encryption, remove business growth
>>
>>71130959
Diane Feinstein's MO is to pretend the legislation is ignorant and stupid, when in fact it is very carefully made to LOOK stupid so that it will appeal to stupid people. It's really diabolical.
>>
>>71131405

So does air. Remove air, no one can hear you scream "Allahu Akbar" in a vacuum!
>>
>>71131345
Yeah i'm sure i don't have to hide copies of invoices, company mail, planned expenditures or customer details

fucking mongs
>>
>>71131405

Uhmm... no one is stopping them from making their encyption algorithms.

The only ones who will be damaged by this are everyday people and businesses.

The NSA already have their own internal crypto protocols, they don't care if they bring the down massive access to crypto.
>>
I should point out in the interests of historical accuracy that strong encryption technology was historically outlawed for anyone but government entities and strictly export controlled.
>>
>backdoors in their encryption systems
That's like asking people to build backdoors in their home locks and security depots
You just keep getting better murrica.
>>
>>71130959
>feinstein
i fucking hate that kike bitch so fucking much
>>
File: 1459815623146.webm (3 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1459815623146.webm
3 MB, 720x720
>>71130959
>Dianne Fein((((((STEIN))))))))

Nothing to see here folks move along
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 900x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 900x393
>>71131405
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>71131642
Yes, she has played that game for decades. Former Montana governor Brian Schweirzer (who the Democrats should have nominated instead of giving us Bernie and Hillary) called her out on it, likening her to a prostitute with her dressed hiked up who then pretends to be pure and innocent.
>>
>>71131985
I want one...
>>
File: images (25).jpg (22 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
22 KB, 443x332
>>
>>71131405
The people who coordinated the attacks on Paris and Bruxels weren't even using encryption.
>>
>>71131589
Bingo
>>
>>71131405
The only people who will be affected by a ban on encryption will be proper citizens.

Sure it'll make it harder for terrorists to organize, but only slightly. It will do massive damage to the privacy of every good citizen however. And will make government tyranny a more looming problem.
>>
>>71131405
> Employ cops to read all the fucking communication of a population
> Not enough cops
> Hire more fonctionnaries
> Too expensive
> Relocate part of the job to India
> National security ruined
This is why you will never matter Canada.
>>
>>71132173

When will you inbred retards realise she was being sarcastic?
>>
>>71131405
>terrorists can no longer can use encryption
>businesses can no longer use encryption
>invest in carrier pigeons
>??????
>PROFIT!!
>>
The only people the NSA is targeting for eavesdropping are Trump supporters.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.