[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jamie Foxx Stars In Another Anti-White C*ck Film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (924 KB, 1292x842) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
924 KB, 1292x842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezWiUTXB11A
>>
White people are awful
>>
>>71130859

this the guy that said killing whites in his movies was a good thing
>>
Jews trying to make more money using different colored people in movie roles to come off as fresh and exciting

What else is new
>>
I prefer the original.
>>
>>71131057
this.

It's one thing to be poor in resources.

It's another thing to be poor in values.
>>
>>71130859
tbf he was great as the waiter in 'my name is earl'
>>
>>71131294
muh false dichotomy
>>
is that a remake of D W Griffiths movie?
>>
Jamie Foxx plays a good African Slave person
>>
>>71131363
No
>>
>>71130859
Well ever since the big Oscar fiasco this year, we kind of expected that there will be 4x as many white guilt films released this year. All we can do is protest them by not spending our money to see them just like most of The International Market probably will.
>>
Will Smith is the only black actor I like despite his trap son
>>
>>71131590
Denzel Washington is a much better actor, but Smith is quality.
>>
Do they include the fact he killed a woman, his followers killed women and children, and his "rebellion" was completely counter-productive?
>>
>>71130859
Can they make a film centered around white anglo-saxon protestants during that time period?
Maybe even something about Confederacy. I'm tried of this WE WUZ slaves and shit, I already watched 12 years a slave and Djangoo.
>>
>>71131363
I'm guessing the name choice was intentional, turning a movie title associated with the KKK into one associated with black empowerment.
>>
>>71131868
But that would be rayciss!!
>>
>>71131708
Forrest Whittaker blows both of them out the water... Even if he's in that new cuck wars film
>>
>>71131944
I mean, I'm genuinely tired of them milking this theme, I'd like some good move about white people that colonized the american continent, not just depicting them as slave owners
>>
And then they ask themselves why so many Americans are sick of this and vote for Trump.
Also isn't this movie just going to raise the racial tensions even more?
>>
>>71130859
dude, that looks fucking awesome, why is this a bad thing?
>>
>>71130859
planet of the apes, the prequel?
>>
wft i hate white people now!
>>
>>71131782
Links? I know some great places to spam 'em.
>>
File: EwigerJudeFilm.jpg (49 KB, 325x451) Image search: [Google]
EwigerJudeFilm.jpg
49 KB, 325x451
This kind of film is no different from Nazi propaganda films like "Jud Suss" and "The Eternal Jew". The objective is to dehumanize white people, specially Southern whites who are the political enemy of progressives, in order to legitimize their mass murder.
>>
File: 1208.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1208.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>71130859
I liked the nod to Addio Zio Tom.
>>
Is this movie implying the blacks liberated themselves from their white slaver?

Forgive my lack of american history knowledge, but weren't the yankees responsible for abolishing slavery? Meaning that the people who liberated them were also white?
>>
>>71131868
They could but it's a lot more profitable to make a movie about how bad whites were and still probably are
>>
>>71131522
Screencap this:

"Race" will take best picture, best director and best original screenplay honors after being overlooked by the golden globes
>>
>>71133692
It's about a slave preacher that incited a slave rebellion. They all died in the end, but not before killing a ton of white families.

It's also the reason why slave codes became so strict in the south.
>>
>>71131868
>Can they make a film centered around white anglo-saxon protestants during that time period?

It's been done plenty. Gone With the Wind is the highest grossing film in history, adjusted for inflation.

Other films include the likes of Birth of a Nation and Cold Mountain.
>>
>>71133692
Nat Turner started a slave rebellion in the US. His group butchered dozens of men women and children before they were caught and executed.
>>
Nat turner burned women alive, raped grandmothers to death, tore childen in half, and wanted to kill every white person he encountered.

That hollywood jews would make a movie glorifying him and sanitizing him disgusts any sane person.
>>
>>71135652
To be fair, we sanitize WW2 an awful lot too. Whether Soviet Atrocities in Eastern Europe, or American/Australian/British atrocities in Japan.
>>
>>71135652
I believe the official count is:
10 men
14 women
31 infants and children.
>>
>>71135851
If I ever make a film, there will be no sanitizing. It will be the ugly truth, no matter how horrid and shitty it is.
>>
>>71131057
...he said, while posting from his device which was only possible with the technological achievements of whites.
>>
>>71130859

If you not overly Nordic-looking, I'd latinize my name for the coming war.

That way, the five-percent nation wont come after your ass when the the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>71136758
or no, just load your guns and shoot their black asses.

no fear, no mercy.
>>
>>71131477
In a way, the chains never came off. See: NFL, NBA, et al.

also

>birth of a nation
>>
>>71130859

God damn fuck jamie foxx.

It really chaps my ass that anti-white faggots like him are allowed to work.
>>
File: louvre-spartacus.jpg (123 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
louvre-spartacus.jpg
123 KB, 576x768
>>71130859

Spartacus was able to create and led an army of slaves that fought against the Roman Republic for 3 years until he and his comrades all perished in battle. So now, hundreds of years later, people still remember him as the tragic figure and brave warrior he was

Nat Turner was an insane slave who was inspired by an eclipse (which he saw as a sign from god) who led a mob around his block and murdered and raped white women and children for 2 days, before a militia was formed and squashed the rebellion.

Nat ran away once actual fighting started and hid for a few months before finally being captured and hanged

theres a reason hes pretty much a nothing historical figure and is only seen as a hero by WE WUZ KINGS tier black nationalist and white college cucks
>>
>>71131590
When I first heard that Will Smith was killed the other day I thought it was the actor, not the football player. A man can dream...
>>
>>71130859
Why are they so upset? money is behind a layer of self-control, but they choose to do the most impulsive thing which is to bitch about not having a world catered towards you.
>>
>>71131590
There are actual good black actors like forest w. What's his name from actor the pond who was in Thor is also good but really over hyped right now.
>>
>>71130859
>best Oscar for an actor in a leading role goes to..
>>
This is just a petty revenge fantasy.

If they really wanted to make a good movie about the subject they should have make one about John Brown.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.