[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler is back..... and that's his plan to make the white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bw-soldat-kunduz.jpg (81 KB, 850x564) Image search: [Google]
bw-soldat-kunduz.jpg
81 KB, 850x564
Hitler is back..... and that's his plan to make the white race great again.
>get loans over 10 trillion from the banks
>german parents get 100k for the marriage and for every child you must pay 25k less from the loan (you can't divorce until the last child is at least 18)
>strong national activities like in the HJ
>TV is only pro german so propaganda over proaganda
>get best buddies with east europe,russia,China and many other Asian countrys
>buy many k A bombs from russia
>help Israel to build a much bigger and better Israel
>the EU aka germany will build a strong Nat soc Europe (USA can't do shit against a strong germany, Russia and china..)
>welfare is already off for many years and everyone who will do anything against it will be shot (shitskin or German trash doesn't matter).
>every crime will be end with a bullet in the head (even if you steal a bonbon)
>real germans can get every weapon they want with some psychological tests
>shitskin who work and pay taxes will be treated like normal germans expect that they can't buy weapons of course
>next step is to build Lebensraum so we will get some normal elections all around the world and we will see who will join germany...
>take complete Africa under control together with China and take all the recourses
>at this time we will be so strong that no one can do anything against it and the plan for anti Jewish agenda begins
>play 24/7 all the facts on television and radio so that we can start the anti Jews mission soon
>the world know what the Jews did and the real holocaust is coming
>whites are the best again and the Asians are the second
>the world is under control and everyone is happy

Is this legit did I miss something ?
>>
File: 1447811538209.jpg (762 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447811538209.jpg
762 KB, 1920x1080
>>71130798
keep dreaming germany

realistically you'll be niggers in the next 30 years.
>>
>>71131174
Doesn't matter I want to know if this is legit or not
>>
>>71131323
>get loans over 10 trillion from the banks
First mistake, hitler could have told you that.

>>71131174
Realistically, the demographic shift is coming a lot sooner. The majority of males between the ages of 18-29 will be non-german by 2020.
>>
>>71130798
loan of 10T$ will bring their debt to 330% of gdp,
the worst ratio in the world by far.
this will destroy what petty growth rate germany still has, making workplace go out of business, mass unemployment...
followed by hitler, i guess.
was that your plan all along?
>>
>>71131632
What? You know germany was only so strong back in the time because so many people gave him a big big bag of money.... germany took so damn many loans that hitler only can pay it back if he won the war so it was 2008 all over again...
>>
>>71131881
No you dirty kike... inflation is only if you must pay for something but you didn't have the money like greece right now.... but germany would be the USA right know so if the banks want the money back the USA would just say "come to me and get the money you idiot" so a bank cant do nothing against a strong country with an strong army
>>
>>71130798
>german parents get 100k for the marriage and for every child you must pay 25k less from the loan (you can't divorce until the last child is at least 18)
I am pretty sure that refugies will be counted as Germans too.
So you not only gonna pay for they welfare but now for they kids.
cuck level\German.
>>
>>71132533
no one in their right mind will loan a single dollar to a country who has this plan.
there is no chance the denbet will be repayed, so no one will loan the money.
>>
>>71133070

Of course the Jew knows all about money
>>
>>71133223
im reading milton fridman, trying to understand better how things work.
of course im still very new to this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.