[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.. Saudi Arabia has basically admitted 911
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 32
File: ronpaulholyshhit.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ronpaulholyshhit.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
And now they threaten a new habbening

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-warns-ofeconomic-fallout-if-congress-passes-9-11-bill.html?_r=0

>Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

>The Obama administration has lobbied Congress to block the bill’s passage, according to administration officials and congressional aides from both parties, and the Saudi threats have been the subject of intense discussions in recent weeks between lawmakers and officials from the State Department and the Pentagon. The officials have warned senators of diplomatic and economic fallout from the legislation.

>Adel al-Jubeir, the Saudi foreign minister, delivered the kingdom’s message personally last month during a trip to Washington, telling lawmakers that Saudi Arabia would be forced to sell up to $750 billion in treasury securities and other assets in the United States before they could be in danger of being frozen by American courts.
>>
>>71130650
bump
>>
first article i read this morning. Donald Trump should jump all over this.
>>
I sure wish our retarded Canadian government didn't just make a plan to sell $1billion worth of guns and equipment to Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>71131060
WEEDMAN YES!
>>
The US can ruin SA, right? You don't really need those guys anymore
>>
>>71132493
It was originally Harper's deal, Trudeau simply refused to cancel it.
>>
>>71132647
Apparently we could just print of $750 billion and shift the dilutive effect to other markets. Not sure how we do it, but we've been printing our asses off, and the dollar goes up. World markets are rigged for the fed.
>>
>>71130650
What's the issue with the bill I don't get the overreaction over it?
>>
MIDF sliding hard
>>
>>71132825
>Print $750bln
>Nuke SA
>Reclaim SA assets
dollar is back to normal
>>
>>71130650
Shit is going to go down the next two weeks. Mark my words.
>>
Quick Amerifats, send this to The Donald!
>>
File: Au_Revoir.png (33 KB, 184x311) Image search: [Google]
Au_Revoir.png
33 KB, 184x311
Jewdy = shpilke whistling thru the boneyard. It's coming.
>>
>>71134972
I honestly doubt it with Obama in office.

But why hasn't Trump tweeted about it?
>>
>>71133093

if they admit to causing us to go to war with iraq, we have to obligatory just fuck their shit up
>>
>>71136520
Trump have talked about the economy being shit a long time.
>>
File: 1455872346006.jpg (145 KB, 526x568) Image search: [Google]
1455872346006.jpg
145 KB, 526x568
Pic related
>>
>>71130650
>>
I think this should be bumped, I don't understand why aren't you paying attention to this
>>
>>71130650

So does this mean that the "Jews did 9/11" meme is now obsolete?
>>
It's a tough spot, do you let them get away with involvement and keep the economy safe, or do you push the bill and take the hit?

3/4 of a TRILLION DOLLARS isn't exactly the kind of amount you want to lose.
>tfw hope it goes through just to see the fallout
>>
>>71137206
cause we all know who was directly involved in pulling the strings to have 9/11 go down and while Saudi Arabia is most likely involves in some way the rabbit hole goes much deeper, take in account all the media and entertainment in western culture that was used to pre-program the population, i highly doubt this was the work of middle eastern countries, also secret societies were talking about 9/11 before the gulf war.
>>
>>71137552

Money or morals. Which shall the government choose?
>>
>>71130650
Well lets see if America is cucked by Saudis or not then shall we...
Oh
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34405451
>>
>>71137490
Don't forget about the MOSSAD agents who lived on the same street as the hijackers.
My guess is that Saudis bankrolled it, Israelis knew about it but figured it was in their best interests to just let it happen, because they knew that a rival power in the ME would be taken down afterwards.
>>
>>71137206
Because there's no white male competition or racemixing cuties involved.

Also because this is has been discussed in plenty of 9/11 videos and this is just a confirmation of some of them.
>>
File: 1444307984918.gif (502 KB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
1444307984918.gif
502 KB, 465x465
>>71130650
Then airspace across the country was closed following 9/11. All the planes across the nation were on the ground with the exception of the US Military.
And a couple Saudi Arabian private jets that were also allowed to fly across the country and leave.
The American people were grounded but Saudi Arabia was given the green light to fly.
Odd isnt it.
>>
>>71136544
We will just extort them.No need for violence.The Saudis know this, they know they wouldn't stand a chance...And they think we care if we "win". We just want to fuck that whole place up.
>>
>>71137757
This

Mossad is fucking ruthless, it seems like they assassinate fucking everyone, but they are one of the best intelligence agencies in the world in terms of the access they have to things happening in the ME.
>>
>>71130650
Take their fucking money now, then.
>>
I wonder how shillery will respond since she has a audi dick so far up her dry cunt Bill would consider himself cuck'd if he cared.
>>
Why don't we simply kill them all?

I don't understand
>>
File: 1460705269448.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
1460705269448.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1426
All Saudis must die.
>>
>>71130650
The Dönmeh Zionists are scared.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

They are also aiding in an economic side plan if Trump is elected to crash the economy over 4 years.
>>
>We blame Saudi Arabia
>Jews are officially off the hook
>Saudi Arabia pulls their oil and assets
>Oil shoots back up to ungodly prices

It's still all about the oil dumbasses.
>>
>>71132721
Yea because he'd already spent all the money on """"""refugees"""""
>>
>>71137628
Yes that is the one ting I simply cannot forget. When it happened my GF at the time called me woke me up. I saw what was happening on TV. Then she kept stammering saying that the govt says some guy is responsible...I just blurted out Osama Bin Laden, because he had been in the news so much over the last few years..and I NEVER even paid attention to that crap, but I KNEW who they wanted me to think about...Shits scary man, I wasnt even awake then. Not till 2006.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
Could this be the reason behind Obama meeting with Janet Yellen like a week ago?
>>
>>71138125
>oil prices shoot up
Fracking and canadian oil suddenly kick into production full stop.

The reason gas was so cheap the last year is because fracking was producing fuel at a competitive rate and opec was trying to make the market impossible to enter by selling their oil at rock bottom prices.

All that will happen is they will encourage our domestic market to expand if they try to use oil politically.

The reason the middle east is in such a shitty situation is actually because the oil barons use oil commodities politically and caused themselves to lay off fucktons of people.

If they didn't do the same shit in the 70's, the middle east wouldn't have millions of unemployed potential jihadiis walking around now.
>>
>>71130650
I thought the involvement of Saudi Arabia was just a way to cover Israel. Another jew trick, nothing new.

At least that's what I read
>>
I've said it once, and I'll say it again -- if any country in this world deserves a nuclear bomb, it's Saudi Arabia.
>>
Donald Trump please get elected and release the papers
reblowup the middle east
>>
holy shiiit

alex jones must have creamed his pants now
>>
File: 1460651671177.gif (1 MB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
1460651671177.gif
1 MB, 234x234
>>71138643

Woha bro don't put all the pieces together bro!

"In his book, The Dönmeh Jews, D. Mustafa Turan writes that Wahhab’s grandfather, Tjen Sulayman, was actually Tjen Shulman, a member of the Jewish community of Basra, Iraq. The Iraqi intelligence report also states that in his book, The Dönmeh Jews and the Origin of the Saudi Wahhabis, Rifat Salim Kabar reveals that Shulman eventually settled in the Hejaz, in the village of al-Ayniyah what is now Saudi Arabia, where his grandson founded the Wahhabi sect of Islam. The Iraqi intelligence report states that Shulman had been banished from Damascus, Cairo, and Mecca for his “quackery.” In the village, Shulman sired Abdul Wahhab. Abdel Wahhab’s son, Muhammad, founded modern Wahhabism."

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
>>
>>71130650
I swear, the Middle East needs to be colonized again, but this time, wiping out the stain that is their religion and force indoctrination of the people, so that way they can be useful for something
>>
>>71137628
The bill will declassify the reports detailing foreign governments role in 9/11. Governments being plural. KSA are the only ones practically incriminating themselves at the moment, so they're the ones being focused on.
>>
>>71138115
They know the only thing they can do is ensure a Trump presidency only lasts 4 years by indeed deciding to crash the economy during his presidency, that's Trumps biggest weakness in office.
>>
yes exactly, This is why this scares me because it is almost like they are throwing them under the bus or they are working behind the scenes together but either way it is easy to see they are using this to drum up more Muslim hate and perpetuate the coming world war. If they actual do this it would be like putting people from the assembly lines that make gun parts in jail and holding them responsible for wars.
>>
>>71138924
and who the fuck do you think wrote the report? the government.......so your going to take the governments word on what happened? this is the equivalent to me committing a crime then writing the report on the crime to tell everyone what happened. Don't tell me you don't see what is going on here, they obviously want to get themselves out of the equation. it's all bullshit.
>>
File: letteroftheyear.gif (317 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
letteroftheyear.gif
317 KB, 300x170
>>71131060
. . .

God.
Damnit.
Canada

I'm getting in the car and driving to Canada right now, and when I get there I'm kicking every single one of your asses for this.
>>
File: Simpsonsprophoacy.png (36 KB, 1257x173) Image search: [Google]
Simpsonsprophoacy.png
36 KB, 1257x173
>>71138968
Along with terrorist attacks targeting transport items and goods, along with the minimum wage increase nationally and the house and senate being controlled by dems, pushing shady laws and gun grabs.

They are literally doing everything in Atlas Shrugged and the protocols of Zion. They have all outcomes controlled even though I think Donald and Bernie actually believe what they say. They are going to be used.

It offically doesn't matter who wins, they are still taking over.

I need to Join a Freemason lodge and get a job for FEMA asap.
>>
>>71139198

the government is not one entity.
>>
File: 61+F8b9i3KL._SY355_.jpg (23 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
61+F8b9i3KL._SY355_.jpg
23 KB, 355x355
>>71139392
nice try
>>
>>71139443

how am i wrong
>>
>>71138827
Ok but what does this mean? Sorry I just wake up
>>
>>71136520
He blamed the Saudis for it at debates before, I don't know if he has said anything since the leak though
>>
File: SimpTrump_Feature1.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
SimpTrump_Feature1.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
All timelines are covered guys.
Hilary or Donald can win, and they will still take over.

THE ILLUMINATI AND BABYLONIAN TALMUD ZIONISTS ARE TAKING OVER NO MATTER WHAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G02rYAXtJHY
>>
>>71130650
why would you blame saudi arabia for what the mossad did?
>>
>>71139691
but are you forgetting that the simpsons sucks more than every other animated show ever?
why would they drop redpills in simpsons? it just doesn't add up anon
>>
>>71139648

This means the oldest sect of Elitist Jewish worshipers who followed the Babylonian Talmud (which is basically about bringing the NWO and the anti-Christ into the world.) Are actually the Saudi Royal family, and they converted to take cover among Islam.

They are also followers of the protocols, and this Babylonian/Canaanite/Moloch worship. (in secret.)
>>
>>71136544
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-warns-ofeconomic-fallout-if-congress-passes-9-11-bill.html?_r=0

To be fair, that was Bush admin. moronics. Not that I don't support nuking Mecca.
>>
>>71139198
Stop being a hippy faggot. Let's fight us some muslims!
>>
>>71134157
saudi royal family is jewish
>>
>>71139198
The government write reports on all the shady shit they do. That's why they try to keep it classified. You're able to go look at now-declassified reports on the stunts the CIA used to pull.
>>
>>71139589
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/16/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-warns-ofeconomic-fallout-if-congress-passes-9-11-bill.html?_r=0
because guy, we know the government doesn't do anything unless the people in the dark rooms approve it, they didn't just think this stuff up one Friday afternoon, manipulation of the masses has been going on from day one, their is to much at play here for them to be so cut and dry about it, they are just using this to get the world war going a bit faster. what do you think is going to happen if 5-6 countries are implemented in the report? what if the countries implemented are the exact countries the u.s. has been trying to overthrow unsuccessfully for the past 100 years? what then? you guessed it, they will get to go and bomb these places like they did to Baghdad and we will be in a worse spot then we are now, can you say Antichrist?
>>
>>71137644
Probably money
>>
>>71137552

Nationalize all the assets they own. What are they going to do?
>>
>>71140049
>because guy, we know the government doesn't do anything unless the people in the dark rooms approve it,

source?
>>
>>71139950
Because Matt Groening has been a part of this from the beginning.

He was part of the demoralization and a member of secret societies.

Think about it, Homer the father was almost retarded, and bart the son hated school and only wanted to be a bum, Lisa was the archetype for feminism.

Them having it in the shows, was probably unconscious.
>>
does anyone even remember how the Saudis were allowed to fly out of the US while the entire airspace over the US was shut down?

I mean, they got those guys out of country FAST. I have always just assumed it was likely SA behind the attacks. Bin Laden was Saudi, afterall, and had strong ties to the Saudi royal family.
>>
>>71140123
>>
>>71140235

Schizophrenic sources are not welcome
>>
>>71131060

Wait, so you have your retarded commie MP, going for muh equality, muh LGBT and muh it´s 2016 and all and he then make a deal for weapons to the saudis for 1 billion?!?!?!
>>
File: 1460664420948.png (679 KB, 503x640) Image search: [Google]
1460664420948.png
679 KB, 503x640
Bottom line guys we cannot stop the NWO.

We can only join... and adapt.

In fact I am gonna stop talking about it.

I am just going to observe and try and adapt.

I wish Trump could delay it for a while, if they are gonna go race riot mode.
>>
>>71138125

Yeah dumbass, have you not been paying attention to oil at all in the last six months? Did it not, at any point, trickle into your thick skull that American and Canadian production are what caused the Saudis to panic in the first place? Have you not taken sixty seconds from relentlessly filing your mind with garbage to google OPEC, and how the Saudis have so damaged the resolve of the cartel's members that they have to resort to lamely threatening our economic power?

Has it not occurred to you that the World Trade Center, a major symbol and building block of said economic power, is what they paid to target in the first place?

I hope you never breed.

>>71138476
What he said.
>>
>>71130650
Jesus christ this bill should be a no brainer.

Pass it, its not like these terror states treat our citizens well anyway.
>>
>>71137644
Tough luck for Obongo
>>
>liquidating their assets before the invasion
lovely
>>
>>71130650
>selling US treasury bills

What does that have to do with anything? You just change where the coupon goes, it works like altering a mailing list.
>>
File: Illuminati-Logo.png (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati-Logo.png
172 KB, 800x800
Side note you guys should listen to some of these books.

The history of the people organizing this stuff, the followers of the Babylonian Talmud and followers of Molach and Baal, histories of the secret societies of Lucifarianism are in these books.

The histories are discussed between Schizophrenic dialog and fluff. And it's retro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL8VeJ6I314&list=PL9JK3XdNak_ggysbntDk4ra364qQtbs-A&index=4

They talk about the stuff we see with Soros in these books. And note the last book called Leviathan is called so, because the NWO system is similar to the governmental system described in Hobbe's "Leviathan".
>>
File: 1454426692052.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1454426692052.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
Is this real? Will Trump lead us to righteous war against the disgusting Saudi fucks?

Will Mecca actually be nuked in our lifetimes?
>>
>>71140318
The deal had already gone through the motions when the Conservatives and Harper were in power. If Trudeau had canceled that deal that would be a huge blow to auto and gun manufacturing and their revenue expected to be given to them. I believe Trudeau stated he will not pursue further arms deals with Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>71138476
This
>>
>>71140958
He also said,dude, weed.
>>
File: 1460672744106.jpg (83 KB, 583x619) Image search: [Google]
1460672744106.jpg
83 KB, 583x619
>>71140935
What is in the BOX!
>>
>>71130650
US has a reason to invade and take all their shit!
>>
>>71140582
The Sauds are on the verge of collapsing their elephant field, they have been ramping up a massive sea water injection program since the 80's. They can't stop those pumps or the fields will churn and pump out goo, they in essence cannot slow production until Ghawar is tapped out.

Iran could kick in and so can Russia, but here in North America we are already down to scraping up tar goo, reworking old wells with frack juice. Peak oil is going to rip civilization a new anus in the 21st century, rewire the global powers.

Anyway, 11 of 9 papers will just keep whitewashing and conditioning North Americans that a military coup took place a long time ago until it is accepted as fact.
>>
>>71140469
How do I sew myself into the inner circle at the top? Is it possible for a goy?
>>
>>71141381
Joining at any level but the top is a mistake.

You will be a slave. For life.
>>
the peak oil myth, they have plenty. They just like to control the flow.
>>
>>71140819
i'll give it a listen but i'm sure it is all just a coincidence.
>>
File: trudeau.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>71131060
I keep warning my fellow Americans of the Canadian Menace... we can only hope that Trudeau is apprehended by the authorities and brought to justice before too much damage is done.
>>
This is a big deal. You guys gotta spread it. Obama doesn't care about 9/11 victims
>>
>>71131060
Don't worry, those weapons will be in the hands of houthi rebels within 2 months.
>>
File: 1460668374393.jpg (288 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1460668374393.jpg
288 KB, 1366x768
>>71141381
I can only tell you what I am gonna try.

I have been performing Freemasonry Golden Dawn type stuff for a while now, I also followed and read several books on Kabbalah.

First I went through the brainwashing phase, then I awoke all at once and realized there were several fascists of culture brainwashing this generation to wake self-destructive ideologies, and accept cultural suicide.

Now because of the things I know about the occult, I still do my freemasonry rituals and golden dawn stuff.

I do my lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, I do the middle pillar ritual.

What I feel is the uttermost necessary for my survival is to prep, and join a Freemasonry lodge, and work for LEO/GOV.

That is what I know, is my purpose and the force directing the chess pieces on the board has shown me. It also wants me to stop coming on here and revealing things.
>>
File: blame_canada_medium.gif (32 KB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
blame_canada_medium.gif
32 KB, 350x240
>>71131060
Blame Canada!
>>
File: 1458088584340.jpg (64 KB, 466x750) Image search: [Google]
1458088584340.jpg
64 KB, 466x750
>>71140819
So schizo what is even happening here?
>>
File: 1460655618306.jpg (39 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
1460655618306.jpg
39 KB, 341x500
Good luck guys.
>>
Is there a reason we can't bomb SA if they're threatening us now?
>>
File: NEU_KATSA_BEWARE.png (27 KB, 236x258) Image search: [Google]
NEU_KATSA_BEWARE.png
27 KB, 236x258
>>
>>71141848
>This is a big deal.

No, it isn't. It means the US or the bank delivering the Saudis their coupon might have to pay into a different account.
>>
>>71142125
SHHHHHHH
>>
>>71142125
*worrying intensifies*
>>
"It says here your country was behind terrorist attacks which claimed the lives of thousands"

>it says here you allowed pearl harbor to happen to your own people, fabricated the Gulf of Tonkin incident, made up 'weapons of mass destruction' to invade and destabilize a region for oil, and were behind much more.

Touche
>>
>>71141955
Thanks for the insight anon
>>
>>71131060
Not a problem as long as you don't send them Canadian soldiers. Saudis can't fight worth a damn.
>>
>>71138125

>not understanding oil market at all

do you think its low right now because the Saud family is cranking it out bigly?

lmao uninformed faggot
>>
File: TheCanadianEconomy.jpg (52 KB, 540x277) Image search: [Google]
TheCanadianEconomy.jpg
52 KB, 540x277
>>71142584
I hope Trump takes your oil too while we're at it.
>>
>>71139198
Like >>71139392 said. Its like this some CIA hothead wants to play hero and actually investigates what happend 11/Sep and then makes a report. His bosses and big bosses slap a classified sticker on it because it's 2true4U and implicates supposed allies and possibly our own gov. Hothead get reassigned to Ukraine where his plane goes down with no survivors and the classified docs are kept in the freezer as an insurance policy in case our friends get too unfriendly.
>>
>>71130650
That would hurt them far worse than it would hurt us, as existing defense contracts will undoubtedly be cancelled as well. I hope the House of Saud likes being murdered by rebels.
>>
>>71138212
wasnt obama doing dnews last week
>>
>>71142584
>implying anyone will call us out.
>>
>We'll pull shit that can be frozen and tank our economy by not selling something we're already selling at rock bottom prices
pakis are dumbfuckers
>>
>>71142584
>>71142786
with any luck Trump will annex canada for the resources and deport the cucks
>>
>Secretary of State John Kerry told a Senate panel in February that the bill, in its current form, would “expose the United States of America to lawsuits and take away our sovereign immunity and create a terrible precedent.”

Lol, other countries nab Americans for bullshit reasons as a matter of course. If Democrats are that worried foreign governments might hold them liable for their actions, then one has to ask what the hell they've been up to (besides supporting terrorists in Syria and Libya).

Holy fuck, I would love watching Assad sue Obama/Hillary.
>>
>Be "free" American
>be cucked by a kingdom
>then get shot
>>
>>71140123
>source?
Your chopped off head, globalist scum. The day is coming, fucking count on it.
>>
File: 1400497925266.jpg (178 KB, 1223x838) Image search: [Google]
1400497925266.jpg
178 KB, 1223x838
I hope they draft me and the other NEETS to fight the long overdue WW3 crusade. Not even religious, I just long to remove Saudi kebab.
>>
>>71130650
Couldn't the assets be seized under current law? As long as there's enough evidence that the party in question has enough evidence of criminal wrong doing?
>>
So in short:

America will not go after the 9/11 terrorists.
Because those same terrorist are important to the US economy.

$ is more important than safety, I guess.
>>
>>71143791
>$ is more important than safety, I guess.
That has been the case for a while.
The people who are in control care more about the well-being of their finances than the well-being of the people.
>>
>>71143791
They can shut down all of their associates with US citizenship.
>>
>>71141955
>>71140469
You are fucking retarded if you think you can ''join'' the globalist elite. You fucking idiot. You are born into it, or hold enough power for them to invite you in, you don't join because you ''want to'', lmfao. You're like all those CIA shills who thinks that they are going to get flown to the underground bunkers with their globalist employers when shit hits the fan.

Protip: They won't.
>>
>>71143791

fucking up our economy will not give us safety
>>
>>71143466
>other countries nab Americans for bullshit reasons as a matter of course

Who? Where?
>>
>>71141855

>Saudis are dumb and easily outsmarted

This has been the Western strategy since the 1970s.
>>
>>71134972

No, Obama is just going to give the saudis everything that they want, like always.
>>
Where's the proof Saudi Arabia was complicit in the 9/11 attacks?
>>
>Saudi threats America
>Americas best ally
ebin xD
>>
>>71144025
>>Saudis are dumb and easily outsmarted
They are in on the game 100%, there's no need for inter-group competition.
>>
>>71144097
>Where's the proof Saudi Arabia was complicit in the 9/11 attacks?
They are basically sponsors of all dem terrorists
>>
>>71131060

>implying $1bn of gear would even slow the USA
>>
>>71130650
If ISIS want the biggest threat facing the world right, I say we raise some hell!
>>
>>71136748
POO
>>
>>71143791
>$ is more important than safety, I guess.
if I gave you a million dollars but there was a 0.01% chance I'd kill you, would you take it?
>>
>>71140958
Could your government not afford to provide a windfall to its citizens for its actions?

The better idea to sell a billion dollars worth of weaponry to Saudi Arabia?
>>
bump for justice.
>>
>>71144101
i wouldn't doubt the U.N. is playing a hand in their own destruction so they can use that to bring in a bigger one world system so we can have for "peace" and "security". gg
>>
>>71144444
The UN is a redundant stupid organization. UN HCR is run by Saudi Arabia, which executes women and gays about 100 yards from that magic box the muzzies worship. UN is a total farce.
>>
>>71143791
The other day my dad told me that Mexican drug money is important to the economy
>>
>>71144444
>i wouldn't doubt the U.N. is playing a hand in their own destruction
New alliance or fallout 5?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 600x416
>>71144365
>if I gave you a million dollars but there was a 0.01% chance I'd kill you, would you take it?
I'll take 10. Oh wait Canadabucks. I guess I'll take 20.
And some smokes.
>>
>>71144742
The UN is cancer and hopefully Trump destroys it. It sits on American soil too. Fuck the UN.
>>
>>71144097
There is none. Random Saudi princes =/= Saudi government. I don't know how people don't understand this.
>>
>>71130650
This is great news. We would kill two birds with one stone. We would hold Saudi Arabia responsible for when they attacked us on September 11th, and we would get their dirty money out of our country.

Call their bluff and pass this bill immediately.
>>
>>71140469
You could go Amish. I'll probably do that if this shit gets too fucking nuts.
>>
>>71144097
15 of the 19 September 11th hijackers were Saudi Arabian. This is not disputed by anybody.

Just imagine if 15 of the 19 were North Koreans. It would be very obvious then who was behind the attack also. But they were not North Korean. They were Saudi Arabian.
>>
Good luck Americlaps. When the habbening starts I'll be thinking of you.
>>
File: guac face.png (859 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
guac face.png
859 KB, 550x350
>>71140049
>because guy, we know the government doesn't do anything unless the people in the dark rooms approve it

Implying those people aren't all fighting each other as well.
>>
>>71143988
>You are fucking retarded if you think you can ''join'' the globalist elite. You fucking idiot. You are born into it, or hold enough power for them to invite you in, you don't join because you ''want to''

Implying you don't go full ghenghis khan and make them bow to you.
>>
>>71147456
That's pretty much the worldwide nationalist movement.
>>
>>71130650
why cant we just glass the desert, the world would arguably better off without these camel jockies
>>
This would not have happened if Trump never made an issue of it in the election.
>>
>>71147662
Because it's "genocide" and "Immoral" to do so, but your country's women and children getting raped? Oh that's just them getting to know a new culture of course!
>>
>>71147785
You mean this wouldn't have happened if the Saudis hadn't done 9/11....

Maplecuck
>>
>>71139327
>>71138968
I am sure they will do this with anyone who isnt a Dem, might even try it if Sanders made it.
>>
>>71130650
I don't think Saudi Arabia has any idea what it's doing. I mean, you don't just flip a switch and sell nearly a trillion dollars worth of assets to people. It's not that fucking simple.

They'll probably be able to sell about 10% of that before their shit gets frozen and we start plotting which areas of Saudi Arabia we're going to glass first.
>>
SAUDIS GOOD BOY
>>
>>71130650
So how do we get the niggers out of America?
>>
>>71138968
>implying trump wouldnt simply declare war on them and create booming war time economy fueled by adrenaline and plunders
>>
>>71148080
>I am sure they will do this with anyone who isnt a Dem
Oh boy, you're still bluepilled I see.

Protip: Everyone in the race, except Trump, is a globalist puppet.
>>
>>71131060
Fuck canada.
>>
>>71147354
>implying that's not part of the game
>implying when they work together the coincidences get more evil.
>>
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/16/9-gitmo-detainees-sent-saudi-arabia-80-prisoners-remain/83127414/

>SA threatenes the U.S.
>U.S. gives them their prisoners
Fucking A I hate this president
>>
>>71130650
>Saudi rapes your ass
>Threatens to rape your more if you dare aknowledge they raped your ass
It's a perfect reflection of the relationship between their men and the bin liner wearing women.
>>
>>71148815
The economy is based on confidence. If Trump calls out Saudi's shit and their involvement on the international stage, then he'll have all the reason he needs to declare war and the world will be on America's side. SA only exist because they have oil. Trump would just go in, kill those pricks and walk out with their oil.
>>
NUKE MECCA....JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY!
>>
I'm voting Trump. Trump will reveal all this bullshit.

Here's what will actually happen tho, Trump makes a deal with GOP to have an establishment VP so they stop their dirty tricks. Trump somehow gets taken out. Establishment VP is now president. Trump will "make a deal" to get taken out, using his strength against him.
>>
>>71154174

>I'm voting Trump

in austria?
>>
yes.... "saudi arabia" did 911

lol
>>
>>71136748
Hm, where are the american flags?
>>
>>71154290
Well not from Austria. But from Wisconsin when I fly home. On vacation here.
>>
11.9.2001 = 1000% Joden.
>>
>>71137987
Al Baghdadi is Mossad trained. The house of Saud works in collusion with Israel.
>>
File: 1445302492055.jpg (9 KB, 235x219) Image search: [Google]
1445302492055.jpg
9 KB, 235x219
>>71154536
you trying to rustle my jimmies?
am I taking the b8?
its too late for your wisconsin vote fool. dont bother coming home
>>
>>71154628

Haus von Saud ist Donmeh. Donmeh ist Jude.
>>
>>71154780

No Jimmie rustling lol.. I got my vote in. I'm talking November tho. I'm looking at the bigger picture here of the moving pieces.
>>
>>71154780

That looks like my all-time favourite dead game bitch. 50 kilo RR x APBT. Prinzessen.
>>
>>71130650

>>71130650
Im not sure why Saudi wouldnt sell a billion asap, and see what happens, it would be the smart thing to do

Especially considering everything else, theyd quite quickly fix their budget hole. Oil price would go up, and their problems would be solved.

Also a few other considerations they stop some OPEC/NON OPEC countries from producing.

>>71131060
>>71132493

This is pocket change in comparison to the billions in support the USA has given Saudi.
>>
>>71139691
This guy is fucking tin foil. This is satire i hope.
>>
>>71131060
*$11 billion
>>
File: 1457619429638.jpg (48 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
1457619429638.jpg
48 KB, 500x590
>>71144444
CHECT
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.