[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to redpill my class but don't want to reveal my true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
File: 4L_Bw83BPVA.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
4L_Bw83BPVA.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I need to redpill my class but don't want to reveal my true power level. What issue should I redpill them on?
>>
>>71130161
Meme magic
>>
>>71130161
Try migrant crisis Or gun control.
>>
>>71130161
Cuckholdry
>>
Migrant crisis and illegal immigration could be a topic, highly relevant especially.

You a Trump guy? Think of an issue or cause he supports and go from there.
>>
File: The Final Red Pill.png (91 KB, 904x628) Image search: [Google]
The Final Red Pill.png
91 KB, 904x628
>>71130161
This is the only redpill.
>>
>>71130161
NEETs
>>
>>71130288
I do like gun control. I could try that.
>>
>>71130161

That isn't easy mate, especially if you are young. I wrote an article about the arab springs when i was at the high school.
I was attacked personally because I stated that the revolutions wouldn't come to a peaceful democracy, instead they will cause years of instability.
1)Keep a short profile and stay very TIGHT to facts.
2)Use liberal medias as trusted sources but put up their logical fallacies and assumptions.
3) Stay focused on just one fact/theme, do not generalize and use government statistics.
>>
>>71130161
You can redpill them in TURN THE FUCKING PICTURE SIDEWAYS
>>
File: 1393936090937.png (131 KB, 600x829) Image search: [Google]
1393936090937.png
131 KB, 600x829
>>71130161
Gun control should be ez, all the data supports the right-wing position.
>>
>>71130661
Sorry sorry, I uploaded via mobile and it got flipped to the side.
>>
>>71130161
Forced globalization and greedy multinationals affecting local laws.
>>
Gay rights vs Islam
>>
>>71130797
thats a bit too much, my school is full of shitskins
>>
>>71130797
Will be ignored with "not true islam"
>>
Incompatibility of islam and feminism.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Ok see if this works
>>
Start with Whites being more wealthy than niggers, and then tell em 20% of the kikes are millionaires and 50% of US billionaires are kike (google it)

Advocate for equality :)
>>
>>71130883
Something less controversial or less rooted in identity politics would be better imo
>>
>>71130479
Def a trump guy.
>>
I would talk about the use of immigrants by multinational corporations to drive wages down and stifle development in poorer communities. Talk about how regulations cause difficulties with starting a business and this disproportionately affects communities with low capital and low credit (Like poor immigrant communities). This leads to the multinationals being able to exploit cheap labor and also have their businesses sell their goods to communities that are unable to compete.

This leads to a new-age mercantilism.
>>
Keep this thread bumped, the more ideas the better. You're helping a true /pol/ack go out and spread the word.
>>
File: washington dc.png (2 MB, 1190x609) Image search: [Google]
washington dc.png
2 MB, 1190x609
>>71130161
This and everything related to it.
>>
>>71131207
That's actually a pretty good idea desu senpai. But how can I make it more of a personal statement?
>>
>>71131277
It has to be rooted in fact. I can't just spout off masonic conspiracies, people will think I'm somewhat mental.
>>
>>71131387
>It has to be rooted in fact.
It is _literally_ set in stone.
>>
File: 48935899_p0.jpg (440 KB, 651x1000) Image search: [Google]
48935899_p0.jpg
440 KB, 651x1000
>>71131312
I would make it a personal statement about avoiding the use of multi-national stores like Wal-mart and focus on smaller businesses.

You could also advocate for more common sense regulations rather than things like "You need to have an office in order to start a car wash" or "You don't need to have a 1,000,000 dollar license to become a taxi driver. You just need a car that has x standards met and to pass a $1,000 test"
>>
The affect of government subsidies on the price of services.
Medicine and college are the two big ones. I'm not even against these programs (I went to school on Stafford loans/Pell grants) but it's important especially for college students to think about what it means for the price of college.

It's easy, fairly inoffensive, and will resonate with other students that are also taking on debt because universities know it's there for the taking.
>>
File: 7391526.jpg (38 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
7391526.jpg
38 KB, 600x550
>>71131630
You could also argue that tariffs on goods for countries that pay penny wages and have low standards for workplace safety would be beneficial.
>>
>>71131207
Don't forget the brain drain effect on the third world. People always talk about how positive it is with all the doctors and engineers (not that its true, but if it was) but not the fact that there we are basically ''stealing'' the academics from countries that need them the most.
>>
>>71131630
How do you get people to avoid multinationals? People shop where its cheapest.
>>
>>71131779
That is another really good one. In fact,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
This would be a really good video. Short, simple, visually engaging, and straight to the point
>>
>>71131779
It's not that, its more of their smarter people moving to the first world for opportunities, benefits, and gibsmedats.
>>
>>71131982
You educate people how, although it is cheapest in the short term, the money leaves the community and is invested outside of it leaving the community less capitally equipped to pay for roads, schools, and other public services.
>>
File: NEET SWAT.png (418 KB, 448x486) Image search: [Google]
NEET SWAT.png
418 KB, 448x486
>2016
>Investing yourself in the social ethos of any work/education education
>Not just turning up for however long you are required, then fucking off
>Not just getting the best grades possible (towing the line and saying/writing what the teachers want to hear) and fucking off; ESPECIALLY if you're in university/college

Seriously, don't waste your time.

The only time to redpill ANYONE is from a position of financial security; even better if you get to a point where you don't even need a job any more.

Good luck trying to 'redpill' people who should mean nothing to you, and whom you'll probably never meet again when finished; with nothing to show for it but a sub-par qualification.

The whole education system is a money-making racket; you're paying money for a piece of paper, which you can put on your pieces of resume/CV paper and which *might* get you a good job. You're not paying money for others.
>>
>>71131984
>That is another really good one.
Yeah, the brain drain really appeals to emotion and logic. Just saying that we should keep them out won't win over any leftist, you have to get them to understand that pretty much every one loses this way.
>This would be a really good video.
It is
>>71132072
Yeah, and those people should stay in their countries and focus on making it better.
>>
>>71130607
Gun control would be hard to pull off without revealing your power level. It truly is a nigger problem and not a gun problem
>>
Migrant crisis. Tell them the truth : subsaharian countries have fertility rates of >7 (take Niger, for instance : 7.5 in a desertic country), making developpement efforts useless : you can build as many power plants you want, you will not be able to catch the growth of the population.

Hunger and poverty will grow as the population increase. The road to Europe is open since we destroyed the Lybian state, hence the "refugee" crisis. The problem is going to get exponentially worse in a few years. We have to fight back now or disappear tomorow.

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=ng&v=31
>>
>>71132803
I like this idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhqneAhyJkI
>>
>>71132535
that is actually really true, i never considered niggers.
>>
>>71130664
wtf there is a correlation you faggot
>>
File: 1460737642029.jpg (747 KB, 1600x1309) Image search: [Google]
1460737642029.jpg
747 KB, 1600x1309
>>71132169
>not redpilling your fellow man

Degenerate faggot
>>
>>71132803
Disappear tomorrow sounds like it pushes the white genocide thing a bit too much, I can't totally sound like a euro nationalist, no matter how much I would like to.
>>
>>71132429
But how do we incentivise them to do this? We can't? It would still end up costing us money.
>>
>>71130161

Teach your class about the Jews and their lies.
>>
>>71132169
Dude. This is basically a final project for the class. I need it for my grade. Also, if we don't redpill new people, how can we expect our movement to grow?
>>
>>71132167
The thing is, if people are so poor that their only option is to buy from multinationals, then they don't really have an option...
>>
>>71133142
Ok, say that Euro social system and integration capability will be overwhelmed, creating a risk of social tensions. You could also remind that Europe is already the most densely populated continent : a large influx of population will be hard to deal with.
>>
>>71130161
Globalization, you could make the argument that it's bad for the common worker, and increasing inequality.
>>
>>71133269
I cannot mention the Jew. That reveals my power level too much, and I can't exactly do anti-semitic shit, no matter how bad would like to.
>>
>>71133472
That still pushes the idea that certain ethnic groups are incompatible with each other. I'm thinking economic tensions would be a better idea?
>>
>>71133497
What makes it so bad though? And how does it affect me personally? Isn't it more of a global issue?
>>
>>71131641
How can I elaborate on this? I have to present to my class, and all they want is free college and shit. They are all berniecucks btw.
>>
>>71133602
Well, ethnic group have different values and traditions : european countries are not communautarised like in the US and migrants are awaited to integrate to the national community by leaving their culture. Failure to do so leads to tensions : look at the rise of far right in Europe. This is very factual, no need to argue more.
>>
>>71133439
That is because these multinationals have created a system of dependence. They pay penny wages, put in regulations, and undercut other local stores that pay employees well so that they can take advantage of these communities.

Also many poor people don't know how to budget things properly. They often buy convenience foods that are not the most efficient in regards to pricing.
>>
>>71133958
Are you suggesting poor people are poor because of personal choice? And if so to what extent?
>>
>>71133086
Feel free to draw in the line of best fit.
>>
>>71134570
Correlation, or the lack thereof, does not imply causation, or the lack thereof.
>>
>>71134196
I am suggesting that poor people are not taught how to escape poverty. Often times they are born into poverty, and they are not taught how to create a budget. They make more short term decisions and are unable to collectivize due to distrust to make an impact on their community. Corporations then take advantage of these facts and establish a foothold, much like an opportunistic pathogen.
>>
>>71134729
He said there was a correlation, I said nothing about a causal link, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>71134915
This is pretty redpilled.
>>
>>71135112
The perpetuation of generational poverty is a complex issue with both errors in the corporations and the way the poor conduct themselves. However, the poor will stop being poor if given the chance. The corporations will continue to take advantage of, and create communities of, poor people because that is the way they profit the most.
>>
>>71135413
;)
>>
>>71130161
The dangers of NAFTA. You can get libpoints. Sanders is on the same side as Don on this issue. Shilldog is not. Will make it easier for them to realize that we need to MAGA when shillary goes up there and screams about how we need to provide cankle insurance for mexicans and need to start gassing americans.
>>
>>71130161
German civil war post ww1.
Jews tried to overthrow Germany and got fuck up because of it.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.