[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why does this trump fag want to build a wall? Sounds like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 443x332
So why does this trump fag want to build a wall?

Sounds like a nutter.
>>
>>71130039
To keep the dirty bogans out.
>>
File: advancedorao.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
advancedorao.webm
1 MB, 720x404
To keep illegals out.
>>
>>71130039
We have to keep illegals OUT.
>>
>>71130039
Why does Mexico have a wall to their Southern Border?
>>
>>71130039

He isn't smart enough to understand that annexing Mexico is a cheaper and better option.
>>
>>71130078
You're making me think I'm stuck in a time loop.
>>
I hope this motherfucker makes alliance with Putin and they destroy all black/brown people and white filth.
>>
>>71130039
Because we don't have an ocean on all sides to keep our illegals out.
>>
>>71130071
>>71130130
So I keep arguing this with people and they say I'm retarded and trumps retarded because they'll either dig under it or fly over (someone argued with me and said his family and everyone they know came by plane). How do we counter this in a realistic way (ie no tesla coils, no AA guns, no moats of lava, etc)
>>
>>71130292
>Russians
>not white filth
Go brush your teeth.
>>
>>71130130
But most illegals fly into America and overstay their visas. How high is this wall going to be?
>>
>>71130078
>>71130192
Just some edgelord. ignore and move on
>>
>>71130352
Increased follow-up of people with student and tourist visas.
A better tracking system for employment and taxation?
>>
>>71130134
They don't,
Pull up Mexico's southern border on Google maps. It's barely even marked. Mostly jungle.
>>
File: aussieswishestheywerebossies.jpg (86 KB, 1274x849) Image search: [Google]
aussieswishestheywerebossies.jpg
86 KB, 1274x849
>>71130039
>>71130556
>>
>>71130352
Fine Mexico/withhold foreign aid partially for every overstaying visum.

Let them fix it
>>
>>71130352
Digging under is just a matter of looking for ambient vibrations matching a signature pattern.
>>
>>71130685
They don't care that there will be a big beautiful gate they can cross legally. Their brains don't function that way. I posted 2 weeks ago about this guy getting jumped by 8 mexicans at a bar I went to because I was wearing a trump hat. They were upset that I was wearing a "rascist" hat for christs sake.
>>
>>71130726
Oh you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3385694/Mexico-moves-lock-border-wall-government-tries-stem-flow-migrants-heading-north-tightening-porous-southern-border.html
>>
>>71130039
>So why does this trump fag want to build a wall?

Because they are stupid and retarded.

They don't know that there are PLANES and BOATS in 2016.
>>
>>71130352
>>71130039

An impenetrable wall is totally doable. Saudi Arabia is literally buidling one right now to keep ISIS out.

Pic related.

>hurr durr what if they try to dig under
Seismic sensors in the ground that alert nearby watchposts.

That's implying they can even get close, when we have ground-level radar that can detect a human walking from over 10 km away. There's also UAV and satellite coverage.
>>
>>71130876
To explain further, I didn't know the guy but he was friends with my friends. They got uppity over my hat after they pulled me to the side to push the rascist arguement which I said bullshit (I was already drunk and pretty much left it at that after saying illegal immigrant and muslim are not races).
>>
Imagine if you could build a wall and keep out all of the Abos, Australia. Doesn't that sound nice? It's the same difference here but with Mexicans.
>>
>>71130931
Is this what leftists actually think?
>>
>>71130931
>mexican smugglers
>having enough pesos to buy a plane

Even if they get one, they are gonna get tailed by the Air Force in no time; as well as UAVs. They would have to land in a desert or an open field, which is dangerous in its own right, not counting having to live innawoods and hide from law enforcement. If they land at an airport they're fucked because since 9/11 airport security is tighter than the Jews' chokehold on the Federal Reserve.

>boats
Coast Guard.

Let me guess, you live in a far-northern state like Vermont or Maine, right? That's why you don't give a fuck about your white brothers and sisters getting murdered in the border states?
>>
>>71130556
>most illegals fly in

Source?
>>
>>71130908
>only mention of wall in the title
>photos of people walking/rafting across the border with little/noresidence.
You read the article right?
>>
>>71131529
It seems my source is out of date, it was the case I the 90s but now visa overstayers are more like 40% or so of illegal immigrants.
Still that's a significant proportion.
http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/factsheets/19.pdf
>>
>>71130039
To enforce our border like any other sane civilized country.
>>
>>71131341
>thinking you need to buy the whole plane
https://www.orbitz.com/Flights-Search?trip=roundtrip&leg1=from:MEX,to:LAX,departure:07/20/2016TANYT&leg2=from:LAX,to:MEX,departure:08/08/2016TANYT&passengers=children:0,adults:1,seniors:0,infantinlap:N&mode=search&options=sortby:price&paandi=true&rfrr=TG.LP.BestResults.Flight
$300 return
Hint: you don't return.
>>
>>71132421
Hint: as soon as you try to wire money back home, you'll get caught.
We can do it today, but we don't because there's no political will to do so.
Yet.
>>
>>71132522
Yeah ok. But that's not a wall.

Also it's easier to just send cash in an envelope.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.