[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Hitler kept trying to get Africa instead of going for Russia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1426932896906.jpg (51 KB, 588x592) Image search: [Google]
1426932896906.jpg
51 KB, 588x592
What if Hitler kept trying to get Africa instead of going for Russia?
>>
>>71129524
Why would he want africa?
>>
File: advancedorao.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
advancedorao.webm
1 MB, 720x404
Even if he did that, he would still lose. The USSR wasted a lot of troops which eventually stopped him.
>>
Hitler could easily have had Russia if he did not have to save Italy in Greece.

He also made a massive mistake in exterminating belarussians and ukrianians who were desperate for revenge against russia - Thats like an extra 4 million men?

He should have taken them on then exterminated them.
>>
File: 563453453488.png (110 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
563453453488.png
110 KB, 280x280
>>71129612
>Whats Tunisia?
>>
>>71129612
Oil.. couldn't get it in the middle east so one of the reasons for Russia was Baku oil fields.
>>
>>71129781
there wasn't oil in the middle east back in those days you retard
>>
>>71129641
how many times have you posted this gif in the last 5 minutes?
>>
>>71129857
>what is Suez Canal
>what was Afrikakorps' role
>>
>>71129612
Because they have what might be the richest continent on earth yet they are dumb as fuck so he could basically cuck jamals and steal their diamonds.
>bonus: industrialization of africa under tight nazi rule

I just made all this shit up but would it have worked in theory or are niggers too stupid?
>>
>>71129857
Yes there fucking was..not as much as there is today but it would have helped the German war economy. http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=59630
>>
>>71129524
He said he regret not liberating North Africa then ask them to fight with him.

I'm glad he didn't, that would put us in way more problems even if we and Germany won.
>>
Even more soldiers has to capitulate once the Britts win since the axis was playing a losing game as the suez channel was out of their reach and around year 1942-44 the Germans get their shit beaten out of them by the soviet union which have had time to reorganice their army and economically surpassed Germany since 1940.
>>
>>71129708
>Hitler could easily have had Russia if he did not have to save Italy in Greece.

Reading this genuinely makes me angry. Every shithole where Germans landed a soldier claims they're the reason why Nazi Germany failed.

No it fucking wasn't Greece, it wasn't Yugoslavia, it wasn't French or Polish resistance. They failed because they could never keep up with USSR's manpower, USSR's and USA's production or the logistical demands imposed by fighting a war so far from home.
>>
File: gdp-allies-and-axis.png (8 KB, 588x251) Image search: [Google]
gdp-allies-and-axis.png
8 KB, 588x251
>>71130348
This
>>
>>71129641

New Estonia autism gif confirmed?
>>
Just want to remind everyone that all hitlers general spent their postwar time blaming everything on hitler, so he got blamed for a lot of things that wasn't even bad.
>>
>>71130348
Yeah I remember watching some documentary about the war and this SS soldier was talking and he said at some point we couldn't blame the Italians, Romanians, Hungarians or Bulgarians. It was there own fault.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.