[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Lone Gunmen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: The_Lone_Gunmen_logo.jpg (31 KB, 316x240) Image search: [Google]
The_Lone_Gunmen_logo.jpg
31 KB, 316x240
>Episode 1: "Pilot"
>The trio soon find themselves unraveling a government conspiracy concerning an attempt to fly a commercial aircraft into the World Trade Center, with increased arms sales for the United States as an intended result.
>Air date: March 4, 2001
>More than 6 moths before 9/11

How do you explain this /pol/?

Pure coincidence or did the plan leak?
>>
The X-Files was and is propaganda by the Clinton administration to discredit anything called a conspiracy theory. The truth in the matter is that 9/11 was part of a series attacks carried out by a segment of the Saudi Arabian government under the Bush and Clinton administrations. The Bush administration was aware of an attack, but the extent to which they helped is unknown. Carter or whatever his name is who works on The X-Files is meant to monitor any governmental leaks and create fiction meant to discredit conspiracy theories as fans of his show who can't tell the difference between television and reality.
>>
>>71128553

As if tinfoil basement dweller theories aren't crazy enough on their own and we need a tv show to tell us they are.
>>
>>71128760
Not every conspiracy theory is wrong. The propaganda of the X-Files was to give the word conspiracy a strong association with the word fiction and normalize the word alien
>>
Coincidence.

You do know some things can just merely be coincidence, right?

Sometimes reality isn't as strange as you wish.
>>
>>71128269
the series Seven Days had an episode where the pentagon got attacked by drones.
>>
>>71128269
Did everyone just like... forget the WTC was targeted for attacks as soon as it was built? Muslims detonated a bomb in the parking garage almost a decade before 9/11
>>
>>71128269
>>71128553
planned desensitization
>>
>>71128269
epic show m8
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2540D6EC1F47C91EDEC7A27C263D9CE0FB683DF8&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet
>>
conspiracy theories are soo cool i just hope they made more series like the lone gunmen. xfiles is kind of silly somtimes.
>>
>>71129203
I love xfiles for the wit and complexity that is higher than average for american tv but by god most of the episodes aren't worth watching, i.e. monster of the week, spook of the week, habbening of the week
I'm trying to get through it all now just watching the mythology episodes and select other good ones but i'm skipping more and more of the irrelevant ones
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.