[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >thinking Jews rule the world >not knowing that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 34
File: picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif (372 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif
372 KB, 900x600
>2016
>thinking Jews rule the world
>not knowing that's what the reptilians want you to think
>>
>>71127950
Poland, you're not australia.
>>
>>71127950
>proof jews rule the world
>no proof reptilians rule the world
"extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Adolf Hitler

I want to believe the jews are being controlled, but no evidence :(
>>
>>71127950
We're not lucky enough to live in a universe that cool.
>>
kys
>>
File: 1455672574432.png (48 KB, 890x327) Image search: [Google]
1455672574432.png
48 KB, 890x327
>>71127950
if jews rule the world, then they are the true master race! all hail our jewish overlords!
>>
Reptiles can't live in warm climate.
>>
>>71127950
PsSSSSssssssSSSSSSsssssSSSSSssST
>>
LEAF A LIKE
>>
>>71128064
>Shitpost
>Australia instantly shows up
>>
>>71128213
it no snek
>>
>>71128212

Cold climates.

Also I think I may be a Reptilian Human mutt. How can I know for sure?
>>
>>71127950
Why do people belive reptilians exist?

It's such a stupid theory makes conspiracy theorists look bad 2hich everyone on /pol/ practically is

Littearly give me a single indication that would at least allow me to entertain the tought of them existing
>>
File: hey OP.png (871 KB, 800x578) Image search: [Google]
hey OP.png
871 KB, 800x578
>>71127950

kill yourself D & C shill.

/thread.
>>
File: reptilian.png (580 KB, 561x448) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.png
580 KB, 561x448
>>71127950

Reptilians have hijacked the original biblical Jewish identity. Reptilians have taken over and infiltrated every level of human society (including our governments) for many thousands of years. The reason they've gotten away with it for so long is that they can assume a human form. They don't come from another physical planet per se, but from another band of frequency that vibrates very closely to this one (which enables them to flit back and forth from their dimension to ours).
Credo Mutwa called this frequency band/dimension 'the heaven between heavens'.
Their 'food' is our fear, our hatred, our suffering, our anger and our despair.
Shifting into a human form and entering into our dimension takes a lot of energy for them, so they can't stay here for long unless they possess the body of a human who is in vibrational resonance with them.
These humans are of a hybrid nature, their DNA is different from ours in that it is compatible with the reptilians (which is what allows them to be possessed). These humans are your kings, your banking dynasties (like the Rothschilds, for example), your presidents, etc. They have certain traits in common, like a lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
These reptiles are pedophiles.
>>
>>71128080

Yes we are.

>>71128212

AMERICAN EDUCATION.
>>
>>71128664
REAR
>>
File: GJ9w0xx.png (112 KB, 748x2120) Image search: [Google]
GJ9w0xx.png
112 KB, 748x2120
>>
File: 1430613324691.png (787 KB, 1637x682) Image search: [Google]
1430613324691.png
787 KB, 1637x682
>begging for this image
here you go but at least don't lie faggot
>>
But what do they want?
>>
File: chainofcommand.png (877 KB, 1421x682) Image search: [Google]
chainofcommand.png
877 KB, 1421x682
>>71129000

>not posting the real version

Reptilians don't want Earth because they ALREADY control Earth, you retard. Reptilians have a galactic empire, which is the Milky Way galaxy. Star Wars was right, kind of. Reptilians are non-physical beings, they can't stay here for extended periods of time. Their world occupies the same space as ours, but operates in a different frequency range and lacks an energy source of its own, so they get the energy they need to power their world (and also to keep themselves alive, by the way) from our world. But because they are such low-vibrational creatures, they can only absorb low-vibrational energy (like fear and suffering). This is why they engineer war and poverty - so that they can maintain their food supply.
>>
File: 1401726031451.png (364 KB, 622x378) Image search: [Google]
1401726031451.png
364 KB, 622x378
>>71128080
>>71127950
The truth as they say is stranger than fiction. I just wonder what exactly, is what. I've delved rather extensively into this, and I've turned up a lot.

A good portion of it credible so much so it's completely convinced me. But, yes no smoking gun. However I do understand what all these beings are waiting for, and getting in the way of. Still I should think there is a even grander game being played over them.

The puppet masters may not have noticed they are also puppets themselves. It's an interesting world to be sure.
>>
File: reppie.png (848 KB, 523x600) Image search: [Google]
reppie.png
848 KB, 523x600
Here is something that Christine Fitzgerald told David Icke:
"The Queen Mother..... now that's a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn't died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It's sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it's lizard, because it's cold-blooded, it's much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they've got the secret of the micro-currents, it's so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies (holograms)."
What I think is interesting here is that Christine Fitzgerald said "They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit.". In the ancient Indian epic poem known as the 'Mahabharat', there is a group of one hundred royal brothers known as the 'Kauravas'. The Kauravas are the antagonists of the Mahabharat. Do you know how the Kauravas were born? The Kauravas were born from a piece of lifeless flesh which was cut into one hundred pieces and then each of these one hundred pieces of flesh were put into one hundred jars filled with oil. After two years, the jars were opened and the Kauravas were released from the jars. If Christine Fitzgerald does not know about this story from the Mahabharat (which the Mahabharat ITSELF claims to be an account of actual historical events), then in my opinion, that gives more credibility to the things that Christine Fitzgerald has said to David Icke.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mjs_gdMAI

i wouldn't be surprised if they're among us
>>
File: 1414255817021.jpg (255 KB, 690x991) Image search: [Google]
1414255817021.jpg
255 KB, 690x991
>>71127950
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
>>
File: icke.png (1 MB, 911x517) Image search: [Google]
icke.png
1 MB, 911x517
According to my sources, the half-reptilian humans wear an electronic belt around their waist that enables them to activate a human-looking hologram around their bodies. Sometimes the hologram malfunctions and that's what we see in 'reptilian shapeshifter' videos on Youtube. This shit is real and the vibrational veil is lifting itself as I speak.
>>
File: dis_cern.jpg (63 KB, 420x274) Image search: [Google]
dis_cern.jpg
63 KB, 420x274
>>71129032
>>
File: 1459674436808.png (292 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
1459674436808.png
292 KB, 499x583
hahah thank you goy!
>>
File: YingandYang.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
YingandYang.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>71129032
>>71129591
The soul, and total control of the world. The soul is directly tied to the Godhead, no matter how far we stray, how lost we become that little part of divinity is still directly tied to God, and is with you, always.

It's a universal truth, think of it as your origin, a sphere of influence that never budges. But there are two, an Anti version and a normal version. Each steal each others essences like one would harvest an exotic resource. Both are infinite, but that doesn't mean damage can't still be done.

It seems to me someone has upset the balance, as far as I know this dimension has been forcibly split in two. The two had at one point been one, the balance has been lost. It needs to be made whole once again, for it to be truly over.
>>
>>71129947

They are using CERN to blend their dimension with ours so that they can stay in our dimension for as long as they want.
>>
File: Ohyeah.gif (3 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Ohyeah.gif
3 MB, 500x275
>>71127950
OF-COURSE!Why didn't I think of that?!
>>
>>71130109

Our true identities are as eternally alive souls. We don't have two souls. The reptilians are not after souls, they are after emotional energy - basically what your auric field is made of. They're emotion-eaters and mind-parasites. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING is illusory, EXCEPT consciousness itself. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.
>>
File: 1460347001785.jpg (21 KB, 480x200) Image search: [Google]
1460347001785.jpg
21 KB, 480x200
>>71128080
>>
File: 1460499152088.jpg (17 KB, 223x223) Image search: [Google]
1460499152088.jpg
17 KB, 223x223
>>71127950
thinking reptiles run us
>>
>>71127950
Oy vey! Those filthy reptilian overlords, the true redpill!
>>
>>71130418
Nope I've studied this extensively. We have a positive spectrum and a negative one. They do want souls, because of how invaluable they truly are.

They're basically a Swiss army knife, and have many possible applications, because that's what they are, infinite possibility. I won't get into too much detail (It would be incredibly long, and I do have evidence), but they're not the only ones interested in them.

They are one of the main contenders though. But, again this has many sides, and it's quite large these machinations.
>>
>>71130886

Believe whatever you want, but at the end of the day, the Jews lick the feet of the Reptilians.
>>
>>71130418

>What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS

It isn't so much an illusion as it is a dream split off from the Godhead. We have power over it, because after becoming lucid of the dream, and I mean truly lucid, and simply knowing is not enough. After you come to understand this (Spiritually) you will then have control over it.

This is also not the only dream, there are multiple ones, multiple dreamscapes or dimensions.
>>
>>71131168

>because that's what they are, infinite possibility.

That's what we are TOO, you goose. I've intensely studied this subject for over a decade, how many years have you studied this subject?
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74 KB, 624x850) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74 KB, 624x850
In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
>>71131442
Doesn't really matter how much time you sink into it. Only that you come out the end wiser. I've seen every angle I possibly can. But, I'm saying our souls are infinite not them, they're just here to exploit our souls.

It's a waiting game, because they're waiting for an event. We're basically a strawberry pie and they're all wondering who gets what piece. The time will eventually come, maybe soon, maybe really far from now.
>>
File: universalform.jpg (237 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
universalform.jpg
237 KB, 600x750
>>71131588

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that is within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake
>>
>>71131840

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak).

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake
>>
>>71128253
>>71128137
go back to jewtube
>>
File: krishna.png (408 KB, 353x433) Image search: [Google]
krishna.png
408 KB, 353x433
>>71132540

There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.
>>
File: vanaras.jpg (86 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
vanaras.jpg
86 KB, 350x284
>>71132681

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts and our emotions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.
>>
File: hierarchy.png (1 MB, 595x860) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy.png
1 MB, 595x860
>>71132775

The 'God' of the Abrahamic religions (i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is actually the Demiurge. Worshipping the Demiurge and praying to the Demiurge gives energy to the Demiurge. The Demiurge receives an energy bonanza from Muslims in particular, who pray to him five times a day. Energy flows where attention goes.

Human dynasties = Darth Vader

Archons = Emperor Palpatine

Demiurge = Dark Side of the Force
>>
this is a nice thread
>>
File: 1446619252076.jpg (91 KB, 788x444) Image search: [Google]
1446619252076.jpg
91 KB, 788x444
>>71127950

Ikes is an enormous homosexual, and so are you.

Disinformation sewn together with real life conspiracy so that whenever someone points out the real parts it is dismissed as tin foil hat autism.

Kindly fuck off.
>>
wtf is going on in this thread
>>
File: 1457202025810.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1457202025810.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>>71127950
>conveniently withholding the fact that zionist jews are in touch with the reptiles
>>
>>71134668

Dunno. You started it, brah.
>>
>>71129591
these are the things that were watching me when i smoked DMT
>>
>>71134906

Trip report, plz.
>>
File: pope.png (679 KB, 503x640) Image search: [Google]
pope.png
679 KB, 503x640
Pierre Sabak is a man who has spent over a decade going through dictionaries, he's obsessed with words as well as their etymologies and derivatives. Pierre discovered that if we follow back the derivatives of the words in the languages we use now to their origins, then they tell a story of reptilian beings taking over the human species and also how they symbolised these reptilian beings not as they really are but instead as eagles, hawks, owls and angels. If you take the word 'angel' back to its origin in Sabak's research, you get a word meaning 'snake' or 'serpent'. And so we have the eagle on the coat of arms, flags and logos of so many countries. We also have the so-called 'owl god' Moloch, who is worshipped at Bohemian Grove. Read 'The Murder of Reality - Hidden Symbolism of the Dragon' by Pierre Sabak.
>>
>>71128776
Bruh......the Dna they love is white
>>
>>71127950
>>>/x/
>>
>>71137026
Moar
>>
File: 1450852885960.jpg (19 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1450852885960.jpg
19 KB, 290x290
Holy shit I just watched the Oprah Winfrey reptile eyes video, what the fuck was that?!?!

Why are there so many videos about Oprah being dead and cloned by satanic masonry?
>>
>>71128212
Bravo america.
>>
>>71127950

why would they ,they cant just wreck us with their tech
>>
File: Prague-golem-reproduction.jpg (119 KB, 800x880) Image search: [Google]
Prague-golem-reproduction.jpg
119 KB, 800x880
>>71127950
>2016
>reptilians have almost finished their 100 year plan to eradicate jews, they only failed once with Hitler

>Just a final push to make all the jewhaters (muslims, nazis) into last countries where jews thought they could be safe

>Make jews to move to israel, which is then easily contained, or just kill them

>...because jews and their summoning magic is the only thing that can save humans and fight the lizardmen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

And all this time, you thought the Jews were the bad guys.
>>
>>71137026

>If you take the word "Angel" back to its origin... You get a word meaning "snake" or "serpent."

No you don't. Ἄγγελος is the Greek word for angel. It means "messenger," i.e. Messenger from God. Fallen Angels, by contrast, are rendered as "ἐγρήγοροι," "those who watch," and has the same meaning in Aramaic and Hebrew. There's a lot of interesting stuff in the ancient sources about supernatural beings; you don't have to make shit up to make it more interesting.
>>
>>71138444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlneZ8biuX0
>>
>>71128002
It's painfully obvious. Even Canada laughs at his pathetic post.
>>
>>71127950

God this shit is so fucking retarded

>hurr durr reptilians!

how can anyone be so fucking stupid to believe this? just stop, we dont fucking exist!
>>
So can anyone explain what do reptilian theory believers actually cite as evidence other than shitty low quality youtube speeches from politicians where their eyes kinda looky funny for 1/2 of a second?
>>
File: hexagononsaturn.png (104 KB, 463x430) Image search: [Google]
hexagononsaturn.png
104 KB, 463x430
>>71138399

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics

The Reptilians caused the hexagon on Saturn's north pole.
>>
>>71139585
There never was a matrix since we never had human bodies in the first place.
>>
>>71139452
I didn't want to fuck Miley Cyrus before this video but I do now
>>
File: Sp00ky weather.jpg (99 KB, 618x925) Image search: [Google]
Sp00ky weather.jpg
99 KB, 618x925
>>71127950

>Le reptilians meme

Go away, normie trash
>>
Dubs means reptilians.
>>
File: conspiracy wojak.png (527 KB, 732x426) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy wojak.png
527 KB, 732x426
>Gynothorian's Hour 104933856
>thinking that reptilians rule the world
>not knowing that's what the Wn'thygovfothxians want you to think
>>
>>71140743

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mjs_gdMAI

This is probably the most creepy reptilian vid tbqh

It's also the only one to my knowledge that prompted a response from from National Security Council spokeswoman
>>
File: RaptorJessusGlue.jpg (299 KB, 515x689) Image search: [Google]
RaptorJessusGlue.jpg
299 KB, 515x689
Obey the Holy Raptor!
>>
>>71127950
based reptilians
>>
File: psMi16j.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
psMi16j.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Tfw you might see a Reptilian flag on /pol/ during your lifetime
>>
All jokes aside my Ex girlfriend actually believed that reptilians were real and they were controlling the jews funny thing how she left me and her familly without saying anything
>>
>>71141718

Sounds like you were too blue-pilled for her taste, roachboy
>>
>>71128212
>burger education
>>
>>71129294
>crops image
>claims its the "real version"

Kike detected
>>
>>71128137
typical kike
>>
>>71139452
Holy fuck is this real
>>
>>71127950
Stop replying

If you do not want to stop replying to bait, sage

If you do not want to stop replying to bait and do not want to sage kill yourself

You are the cancer that is killing /pol/
>>
File: ayyy_lmao.png (494 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ayyy_lmao.png
494 KB, 640x640
>>71127950
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92-_dnUYxco
>>
File: jayessex.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jayessex.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>71129294
/thread
>>71127950

listen to Jay Essex
The controllers are a small group of young reptilian, not even Draco.
We will be ok, but not until we resist the programming
>>
>>71128212
OMG

We should be the ones building a wall
>>
>>71138842
There's some points in that story that is missing to make it understandable.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.