[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CIA psyops in action: >>71125925 >>71125925 >OP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: jewnose2.jpg (12 KB, 224x282) Image search: [Google]
jewnose2.jpg
12 KB, 224x282
CIA psyops in action:
>>71125925
>>71125925
>OP creates thread about russian documentary that ''seems odd''
>Numerous americans start posting about how it's ''inconceivable'' that the U.S would seek to subvert russian politics
I don't know why they're doing this. To discredit a documentary in the minds of people who frequent /pol/ before the documentary gains attention on here? I don't know. But you can clearly see it's not /pol/ lingo, and it's obviously to discredit the documents shown in the documentary. But to all /pol/acks, we've known since long attempts by the U.S establishments since JFK to undermine Russia, so this isn't news for us. Now there's concrete proof that ''russian opposition'' is in contact with the U.S (which again isn't news to anyone who has been paying attention), but when this is brought up in a concise manner in a russian documentary, a thread pops up on /pol/ discrediting it? I smell psyops.
>>
Of course the US wants to split up Russia, is that even debated?
>>
>>71127808
dude calm down your anti-white and cia shit are getting annoying.
clam down that just a some /po/shit refugie he will get some screens that return to dvach.
>>
>>71127808
What you think isn't important enough to try to manipulate fuck off. The Russians have their proxies and syria generals everyday if you want to talk about state sponsored shilling
>>
>>71127967
>Of course the US wants to split up Russia, is that even debated?
Precisely, it's not even up for discussion, it's THE political truth of our time, and the people in that thread are claiming ''that's just nonsense'', if that's not psyops I don't know what is.
>>
>>71128063
If you're opposed to Russias actions in Syria, you're an anti-white.
>>
>>71128026
>clam down that just a some /po/shit refugie he will get some screens that return to dvach.
I don't even know what that means.
>>
>>71128099
Syria determines the future of the white race? What have you contributed to the white race? Just because you're white doesn't mean you get credit for anything white people have done, you're just a free loading nigger.
>>
Make America Great Again

Trump/Putin 2016
>>
>>71128240
The U.S, EU and NATO creates wars in non-white countries, they then open up the borders of white countries and invite in the non-whites who are fleeing the wars they themselves started to begin with. The objective is to mongrelize the white race out of existence through racemixing with non-whites.
>>
>>71128124
that russian equivalent of /pol/ but its filled with selfhating libshits and hohols.
>>
>>71128240
>What have you contributed to the white race? Just because you're white doesn't mean you get credit for anything white people have done, you're just a free loading nigger.
Again, low IQ people injecting new subjects into a discussion about something else because they have too low intelligence to stay on course.

Just fuck off, low IQ rat.
>>
>>71128415
What you meant was that OP was someone who doesn't want the association between U.S state department and russian opposition to be made, hence he started a thread here to confirm his own wishes?
>>
>>71128383
Watch out for those chem trails and laser beams the government is send to your brain too.

>>71128434
It seems like your the low iq one since you have clearly contributed nothing and need something to have some sort of accomplishment. You haven't contributed anything, you're turning the white race into niggers. The white identity bullshit is beneath white people which makes you a nigger.
>>
File: jewish nose.jpg (7 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
jewish nose.jpg
7 KB, 300x180
>>71128572
>Watch out for those chem trails and laser beams the government is send to your brain too.
Oy vey, I think it's perfectly clear to anyone what your agenda is now, little jew.

Btw, mind breaking jewish tradition and, I don't know.. Providing a counter-argument, just once? You know it's true, non-whites have been invading non-white lands for decades now, due to wars started by the globalists, who in turn are the very same people who open up our borders for these people, and work towards ''integration'' and ''assimilation'' between whites and non-whites. It's just a fact, I don't need to argue the case, it's a fact that anyone can observe.
>>
>>71128572
>It seems like your the low iq one since you have clearly contributed nothing and need something to have some sort of accomplishment. You haven't contributed anything, you're turning the white race into niggers. The white identity bullshit is beneath white people which makes you a nigger.
Btw, I know why you're posting this. Shill tactics 101: Derail the thread.

You're exposed, anti-white cunt. You and people like you will be hunted down like the rabid dogs that you are, and made to pay for your crimes against humanity.
>>
>>71128466
Yes he will take some screans that those pictures are made up or some shit, than made some threads about it where they gonna buttfuck each other for next few hours.
>>
File: hothead.jpg (19 KB, 526x138) Image search: [Google]
hothead.jpg
19 KB, 526x138
>>
>Americans denying their government has secrets of ever did anything wrong.
>CIA psyops

half of all US citizens must be CIA sleeper cells
>>
>>71128801
Well I don't think so, it doesn't explain the numerous americans in the thread claiming the ''US wouldn't do that! Why would we want to subvert russian political process? :^)'', OF COURSE it's CIA shilling, it literally can't be anything else.
>>
>>71129184
Half of U.S citizens don't post on /pol/, that's not an argument. The people in that thread (americans) are all exclusively claiming the U.S government ''wouldn't do that'' in a thread created by a ''russian'' claiming documents in english are ''worded wierdly'', for gods sake /pol/ this is crystal clear CIA psyops to discredit that russian documentary linking ''russian opposition'' with the U.S establishment. As if we didn't know that to be the case already.
>>
>>71129184

Half of all US citizens have been successfully brainwashed BY psyops, so when referring to their idiotic shilling, you might as well say "psyops"
>>
>>71129344
That's a good point though, atleast half of them, probably much more, are indeed brainwashed by the globalist agenda.
>>
>>71128572

you're in the wrong place spouting moronic ideology like that, fuck off shill.
>>
HAHAHA the other thread is fucking comedy by this point. There's like 10 american proxies with a single post in the thread, all drifting towards the same direction; ''The U.S wouldn' do that!'' and ''The document seems really weird indeed! It's a fake!''

THIS IS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS GRGHRUGBSUIBFGUIFASDGBUI HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT SEE?!?!?!??!
>>
>>71129487
Yes I'm the moron, I've accomplished so little in life I have to use my race for some type of gratification. This mentality is what is destroying white people fuck off
>>
>>71128572

americans are almost the same tier than kikes, youre vile, treacherous snakes that contaminate conutries with your psyops cultural garbage to make more shekels. then say we dindu nuffin. just pure shit
>>
>>71130710
>I've accomplished so little in life I have to use my race for some type of gratification
That's not what I'm doing. I'm concerned for the FUTURE EXISTENCE OF MY OWN RACE. You fucking jewish kike shill.
>>
>>71128099
What are you talking about in general?
Russia literally have practice nuke scenarios they use on us, through submarines or stealth jets.

Russia can go to hell. And what the fuck do you mean by anti-white by protecting Syria?

Syria is literally helping Saudis with gas pipe monopoly which in return would threaten Israel since neighboring countries would get super rich.

Israel wants to destroy Syria for this and to remove Iran's only ally so that they can nuke Iran which obv was the first plan until the Iran deal.

Fuck off mohammed, let the kikes eradicate the Saudis and arabs. Putin can go to hell and fucking russian slavs should be lined up and shot.

Fucking traitor. Leave Sweden now.
>>
>>71133186
by not* protecting
>>
>>71129298
No doubt US is trying to fuck with Russia, but the papers are very obvious fakes. Just because the US does its shitty Stasi tricks does not mean that its opponent, Russia is some sort of moral superpower and can't do them as well.
>>
My bosses said this shouldn't even be give a second of your day. Complete forgery.

You should delete this stupid thread, OP. I highly recommend it, because you're making stuff up.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.