[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its 2075. You're old, tired and decrepit. You roll yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 060902a.jpg (57 KB, 300x244) Image search: [Google]
060902a.jpg
57 KB, 300x244
Its 2075.

You're old, tired and decrepit. You roll yourself over next to the fireplace in your wheelchair.

You interrupt your two grandkids inmersed within their virtual reality game and tell them to pay attention.

You want to explain to them where everything went so wrong, why they are minorities in their own country and how the 2016 election was the most infamous time in your countries history.

What do you say?
>>
>>71127729
Ooga booga ptunga munga we WUZ KANGZ
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 548x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 548x1012
Listen here you little faggots

You cannot stump the trump
>>
Wrong. I never came home from the Third World War that Shillary began despite public pleas from Trump not to while liberals continued to tell Trump he was the real war hawk.
>>
File: advancedorao.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
advancedorao.webm
1 MB, 720x404
DEUS VULT
>>
>>71127729
If you aren't dead by 2075 you fucked up and didn't live
>>
File: Teutonic_Order.png (993 KB, 1024x890) Image search: [Google]
Teutonic_Order.png
993 KB, 1024x890
>>71127846

>Coming from an Lithuanian
>>
>>71127916
I'll be 85 by 2075
>>
>>71127729
>why they are minorities in their own country
No, anon
They won't be the minorities in their own country. They'd be niggers themselves. Expect mandatory racemixing for your children.
>>
>>71127729
I tell them how Trump won, how we deported the hordes, built the wall, ended non white mass immigration, brought back jobs, restored education, restored the 2nd Amendment, and took to space.
>>
Tell them how we finally genocided the abos. Great story really
>hydrogen powered cars
>no petrol to sniff
>literally all off'd themselves
>>
>>71128349

>restored the 2nd amendment?

Huh? How has the 2nd amendment been stifled so far? Just because they are trying to stifle the 2nd amendment doesn't mean it has happened yet. We're trying to prevent that, but there is nothing to restore...yet.

If you are bitching because you can't carry an RPG down the streets, then you may be waiting a while for "the 2nd amendment to be restored", anon.
>>
>>71127729
>>Ashkenazi

>>minority

Pick one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.