[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this? http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What did he mean by this?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/660378/Dempsey-Nibbs-partner-head-cut-off-toilet-flushed
>>
he did us a favour
>>
>>71126758
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>71126758
...typical
>>
>>71126758
I remember when everybody thought this was between two white people and were talking about how awful it was.

Now it's just business as usual.
>>
>>71126758

I blame white racism
>>
File: image.png (151 KB, 339x288) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 339x288
>>71126758
Burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>>71126758
She went too long without paying the toll, and he got angry.
>>
>>71126758
Oblivious she looked like shit and what do you do with shit
Flush it

that or he wanted to perform the most brutal swirly imaginable
>>
Well she told him she was fucking 8 dudes. It's when they don't care enough to lie to you it hurts the most.

Source dated strippers.
>>
>>71126758
>she went on to exchange sexually explicit messages on Skype with another man called Khalid in Morocco
She had it coming desu
>If you don't marry white
>You'll die in a fight
>>
>>71126758
I love that Twitter account
>>
>>71126758
No sympathy for cheating whores. Man dindu nuffin.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.