[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ worship a kraut manlet who killed more than 50
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: remove kraut.jpg (103 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
remove kraut.jpg
103 KB, 600x900
Why does /pol/ worship a kraut manlet who killed more than 50 million white Europeans, ruined nationalism forever and brought us into this mess we're currently right in?
>>
>>71125296
>ruined nationalism

Spot on krautfag. He's the reason muzzies are flooding into the west. Anyone who wants to say no to the muzzies is a racist nazi.
>>
>>71125296
I don't. I agree with you.

I wish we had bombed civilians less though, it wasn't even militarily worthwhile.
>>
frogs and anglos are the reason we're in this fucking mess.
>>
>>71125296
He would look like a badass if it wasn't for that goofy """"helmet"""" on his head.
>>
>>71125296
Because he's hated by everyone duh. It's cool to like what the majority hate.
Liking hitler is so anti-social i like it.
>>
Maybe If it had been for Poland provoking Germany to declare war on them and the Allies siding with the Jews we wouldn't be in this mess.
>>
>>71125734
how about you mass an army and beat them you waste of landmass?
>>
>>71126696

Cuck detected.
>>
>>71127152
>I'm the cuck because frogs and anglos cannot be stopped

ok
>>
>>71125296
>he ruined nationalism!
>killed whites!

HE TRIED TO SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE, SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT.
>>
>>71125296
Do you think the refugees are letting themselves in? no its the liberals who are, he was attacking the commie and liberal scum governments to save europe you faggot
>>
File: 1453517742647.jpg (133 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
1453517742647.jpg
133 KB, 500x635
>>71127390
>HE TRIED TO SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE

Is that why he wanted to exterminate slavs?
>>
>>71125818

Better a helmet that a bullet you limp wristed git, not that you'l l ever have the balls to defend your country during a war.

>fiki fiki
>>
>>71125296
70+ years later and Hitler is still their scapegoat.

Man, that guy scarred you jews for life didn't he?
>>
>>71125296
> calling yourself a kraut

What the fuck is wrong with germans today?
>>
>>71128186
Is that why they had slavs and cossacks in their ranks?
>>
>>71126137
>Poland provoked Germany to declare war
>Poland provoked Germany by not relinquishing their sovereign territory for nothing
>Even though Germany already had a non-aggression treaty with Poland

ANYWAY you cut it, Hitler was assuredly the aggressor in the war. Maybe you also think his annexation of Czechoslovakia was reasonably, after he specifically promised not to during Czechoslovakia's dismemberment at the Munich conference.
>>
That "manlet" is the greatest person in European history, our "Man against Time", the only person who championed for the good people against the Jews and who did the world a greater service than all of our contemporary politicians put together.

You should be ashamed to be German and badmouth him.
>>
>>71128302
Yeah right like that thing will hold anything but soup. And you sure are a talker with your nations glorious history in warfare.
>>
Nationalism is ruined?

Look at the US. They masturbate to their flag every day.

Europe may be another stroy, but you can get a "hitler" up and going in no time, if you get the right guy.
>>
>>71125296
I don't worship Churchill though...
>>
>>71130391
>71130391
Churchill wasn't a kraut.
>>
>>71130850
Churchill gargled US semen begging them to get in the war.
>>
>>71125296
If you're white and do the bidding of the kikes, you deserve to rot in a ditch

"Hitler killed whites" is a JIDF tactic
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.