[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just letting you americans know. Once your gun control laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Just letting you americans know.

Once your gun control laws get tighter and in effect.

We will be coming. Coming back to take what's ours. Just a matter of time now.

Sincerely,
British Canada.
>>
Fuck off

T. Quebec
>>
>>71125116
you mean Chinese Canada?
>>
>>71125116
you have a French Canadian prime minister
>>
File: 1460116275444.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1460116275444.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>71125116
Soon
>>
>>71125116
We are the United States of America, we WILL destroy this planet before we would ever give up our FREEDOM.
>>
I was so dissapointed to not see even one of those mounted police in Canada.
>>
>>71125116

Please leave the Ameribros alone. Having a friend next door with the world's strongest military to borrow if needed means I don't have to go out and buy an army for myself. I take the money saved and buy health care instead.
>>
>>71126261
I`ve seen them here, they are just really rare.
>>
>>71126594
I expected to find them in Ottawa but there weren't any.
Comfy country overall though.
>>
>>71126796

If Canada is rated one of the best countries in the world in which to live, the rest of the world must really fucking suck.
>>
>>71127148
Its what you consider the best, many people consider liberal ideologies to be the best.
>>
Brit bong here, I want to move to the USA

Anyone that is pro gun control should be put to death, this should be a lawful punishment.
>>
>>71125116
We won't need guns to repel your invasion. We'll just train our civilians to walk in front of your marching troops, bump them slightly, and tell them we are offended.

Years of social conditioning will kick in, your troops will sheepishly apologize, and turn back to March in the other direction.
>>
good thread, can't wait to bayonet some yankee nigger babies.
>>
>>71125116
>Canada sends its entire military to attack U.S.
>radical right in U.S. gains power in response to canacucks invading
>liberals are purged from the U.S.
>the massive, 200 strong Canadian invasion is utterly crushed when it stumbles into a group of Montana ranchers headed by a man known as "General Ben"
>Canada unconditionally surrenders
>U.S. normally annexes canada and immediately sets up death camps for liberals and cucks
>>
>>71125116
>Sanders wins
>He destroys the Second amendment
>Then slashes the military
>America is now defenceless
>Canada and the UK launch a sneak attack
>Reclaim the empire
It must happen.
>>
File: rtc2016.gif (90 KB, 676x509) Image search: [Google]
rtc2016.gif
90 KB, 676x509
>>71125116

O-okay.
>>
>>71125116
fecking quality post
>>
>>71125116

When I was in the Marines last year the nice Canadian forces were sharing an adjacent training range area. We had to give them ammo since they shot thier annual training allotment in one hour. Very sad and pathetic the state of the Canadian military due to very low budget. The troops seemed dedicated and fit.
>>
>>71125116
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.