[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, so the pope is a cuck who 1. Washes and kisses the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1414325385017.jpg (15 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1414325385017.jpg
15 KB, 400x250
Alright, so the pope is a cuck who

1. Washes and kisses the feet of refugees
2. Brings refugees to the vatican
3. Invites muslims over to the vatican to hold their prayers
4. Calls islam a religion of peace WHILE CHRISTIANS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED BY THEM

Why does he refuse to do anything about it? Why does he let this continue? I get the whole "turn the other cheek" thing, but christianity was never about completely ignoring christianity being threatened.

Personally, I feel the only answer is "if you can't beat them join them".

If we in the west convert to islam, we can counter this tide. We don't have to practice the same islam as they do in the middle east, we just have to find a strong faith again.

So the pros of western islam would be

1. A new, strong faith
2. No more feminism
3. We can integrate the refugees into our societies and easily shape them to follow "our" islam
4. We can fight back since we don't have to follow a cucked pope or fractured protestant churches

Christianity is dead. Islam is the only future and our only way to save europe. With it we can finally push back, we can fight the people who follow islam we don't like, we can start anew with our newfound faith in God, and his prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him).
>>
>>71125019
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no
>>
>being this cuck
>>
File: 1422958006649.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1422958006649.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
Go back to the shed, Sven.
>>
>>71125071
Why not though? Why linger with a dead faith?

Christianity, atheism - none of these things can bring the spirit of europe back.

Islam is a warlike religion yes, but we are at a point where we require such an extreme action.

Christianity is dead, like I said. It is too late to kick out all immigrants and refugees. Our only chance is to join them in faith. Only then can we come back as a people.
>>
>>71125019

OK, you convinced me I want to become a muslim. Can I rape now? I suddenly feel the urge
>>
File: 1433872518629.png (142 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
1433872518629.png
142 KB, 250x333
Allow me to explain.

People in Italy are becoming less and less religious. But unlike other countries where being cucked is actually a moral value, we are still racist to the bone. So, in an effort to appear progressive we try to emulate the "tolerant" and "progressive" stance of the rest of the CuckEU, so we can look good.

But we are all racist. I have never seen BMWF ever here in 21 years, not even in the great cities. We hate muslims, immigrants are regularly employed as slaves in south italy and nobody gives a fuck. Maybe just Balotelli and an italian showgirl (and mind you, he got cucked after a few months).
As a result, the pope is trying to look progressive and good, so people associate progressive church=just like the cook kids=good, let's be catholicucks again.
While my generation is still fairly conservative, millennials have been completely corrupted by Mtv and american cuck values. As a result they are becoming parasitic no good doers, our school system is lowering the bar more and more to accomodate these retards, and above all they are becoming leftist, atheist and degenerates.

I used to believe that atheist=degenerate cuck was just a meme and a good way to rustle some jimmies on pol, but it's true. It's true, and it's getting worse.
I am taking a few foot worshipping and a few muslims taken in our country as long as people return being catholic again everyday. Francis is not dumb, and he hates muslims more than we do (he is still a jesuit after all). But he knows drastic measures have to be taken. He is not the pope we deserve, but the pope we need. Before we end up being a minority in our own country like the cucks up north
>>
>>71125270
well you convinced me, i am now a #cruisemullah
>>
>>71125291
No, rape is forbidden in islam. And like I said, we should practice a westernized form of islam, not the same as in saudi arabia for example.

This is to keep our technological prowess and advancements and still get a strong faith.
>>
File: tmp_2520dab133781763.png (77 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2520dab133781763.png
77 KB, 625x626
>>71125019
Nah mayne, just stop letting the niggers flood your cunt
>>
>>71125019
Die
>>
>>71125270
You think it's to late; but it's not.
>>
>>71125511
It is too late. Anyone tries and we have the UN and uber cuck "papa usa" and "mother of rape" angela merkel here to correct us.

If you can't beat them, join them. Do you think muslims would allow a woman like merkel to lead germany, and, effectively the union? Or allow degeneracy open on the streets?
>>
>>71125019
>and easily shape them to follow "our" islam

The problem is that muslims are used to a religion that makes logical sense based on the holy books. If you interpret it differently then it won't make sense. They are not christians where you can go "Did you see that movie? It said homosexuality is a good thing, so those verses is not valid anymore" the holybooks of Islam says the whole thing is valid until the world ends.
>>
>>71125291
You can't even touch women you are not married to or who are not in your family. If you want to rape then you CAN roleplay with the wife or you can roleplay with a slave if you live in the islamic state.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.