[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where exactly did the nu-male and MRA faggots come from? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Where exactly did the nu-male and MRA faggots come from? What cause men to either by utter faggots or to opt out of their societies?
>>
>>71123805
MRA have some decent points but it's misguided. They see that women have suddenly gotten all of this social power and they feel left out. They're just a few steps from the red pill
>>
>>71123805
mra is just a meme created by feminists to silence dissonance
>>
>>71123805
It's called fashion you salty faggot virgin
>>
>>71123805
This guy's an actual faggot.
>>
>>71123805
idk how parents let there kids do this

I mean i was a heroin addict for years and my dad didn't give up on me, but if I dressed like this he would never talk to me again.
>>
>>71124012
Got it from a "body positive" fashion blog. The other pictures are just as repulsive.
>>
>>71124078
That's some fucked up priorities but each to their own.
>>
>>71124086
fuggg this one? i got that same pic from here: http://www.bustle.com/authors/885-alysse-dalessandro
>>
>>71124130
I would do the same thing if I had a kid though, im also being completely serious.
>>
>>71123805
>nu-male
Single mothers
>>
>>71124175
That's the one m8. Fucking disgusting.

>>71124078
I don't understand why this has become acceptable. What the hell went wrong? Feminism?
>>
>>71124411
Somebody posted something where girls wanted to have the same rights as men which naturally puts men in the position to be like women.

Women is an issue but I think sugar has a huge part in degeneracy in the west.
>>
>>71124389
Can you expand on this?
>>
Fuck, it's happening in Nipland as well
>Many of these causes, however, may be enhanced by Japanese women and male perceptions of them. Many women refuse men who do not have steady jobs (such as freeters and NEET).[15] Other women feel that self-proclaimed soushoku-kei danshi (herbivore men) are weak and not masculine, while some men apparently are not attracted to "independent" women.[9][16][17] In a 2011 poll of Japanese boys aged between sixteen and nineteen, 36% of the boys said they were not interested in having sex; the figure for girls in the same age group was nearly double, at 59%.[18] Masahiro Morioka argues that Japanese herbivore men phenomena have had a strong relationship with Japan's post-war peace. He says, "The herbivorization of young Japanese men is a byproduct of the Japan's sixty-six years of peace following World War II."[19]
>>
>>71124255
No offence mate but being a junkie, especially smack is about the most degenerate thing you can do. Being a poof is bad but better than a smackhead.
>>
>>71124411
Cultural Marxism; the deconstruction of the social norms that are believed to stand in the way of the implementation of Communism in the West.

The family and marriage are seen as one of the major institutions that needed to be destroyed.

To achieve this end they have deconstructed the feminine and masculine gender roles that underpin it, and replaced the function that was previously fulfilled by fathers and husbands with the state. Women are married to the state, children are reared by the state.

Here is an article from The Atlantic written in 1926 about how the Soviet Union went about this process.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1926/07/the-russian-effort-to-abolish-marriage/306295/
>>
>>71124856
I personally believe this too.
I wasn't homeless, always held a job, had a sober girlfriend who was clueless, I just hated being sick lol.

3/21/16 sober
>>
>>71123805
hes the only gay jew in the village

>>71123912
how did this comment not get noticed till now

>It's called fashion you salty faggot virgin

touchy touchy don't you think.
>>
>>71123805
it was cooked up by the right wing media machine to trick you into playing their game
>>
>>71125213
>how did this comment not get noticed till now
Because it couldn't be more obvious bait. That you just responded to like an autist.
>>
>>71123805
Xenoestrogens and shit like that in our environment. Also, the henpecking of female teachers in public school as well as single mom's.
>>
>>71123805
whats MRA ?
>>
>>71125432
mens rights activist
>>
>>71125315
hey ye never know, this past while theres been nothing but reddit raiding going on everywhere also stop saying autist like a fat american prick, your not like one of them and you know it.
>>
>>71123805
When they started cracking down on bullying in schools it allowed the faggots to flourish
>>
>>71125636
I work in a public school and bullying still happens just as much but the teachers etc just put a fake veneer of niceness over everything and it makes the bullying even more concentrated and clever.
>>
File: strap-on male feminist.jpg (88 KB, 643x960) Image search: [Google]
strap-on male feminist.jpg
88 KB, 643x960
>>71125090
that
>>
The total lack of decent youth cults to join in with.

You either have chav types in sportswear or faggot looking boys like op pic & that is it.

No skins, no punks, or anything alternative now.
>>
>>71125213
>the only gay jew in the village

Topkek

They need to bring that show back
>>
File: 1457463464194.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1457463464194.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>71126188
yeah except it'd be little arabia lel
>>
File: 1429569845380.png (338 KB, 778x658) Image search: [Google]
1429569845380.png
338 KB, 778x658
>>71125758
nah here in canada they call the police on you

zero tolerance they say
>>
>>71123805
So a faggot then?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.