[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't white people guaranteed a job over other races?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: intro-slide__1303242643_6942.jpg (72 KB, 539x400) Image search: [Google]
intro-slide__1303242643_6942.jpg
72 KB, 539x400
Why aren't white people guaranteed a job over other races?
>>
>>71123313
affirmative action
>>
>>71123313
They aren't?

Every time I fill out a job application and put "White" when it asks for my ethnicity, it makes me feel so good. It makes me feel like my chances of getting the job just went up a lot more.
>>
File: diversity.jpg (241 KB, 780x1182) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
241 KB, 780x1182
>>71123313
>affirmative action
>diversity
>>
>>71123480
you know google literally puts on their internships they are only seeking minorities and women?
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MDEwMjQ4MjA3.jpg (130 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MDEwMjQ4MjA3.jpg
130 KB, 1200x1200
>>71123313
well here in america its unspoken, us whites have a "understanding" if you will. most of us white people know each other personally anyway, so favors are merely a request away.
>>
>>71123313
Because you're too stupid and lazy to outperform chinks and curries, and because your ancestors were mean to niggers (and pretty much everyone else).
>>
>>71124497
>that guy who blames the victim
>>
>>71123480
Unless it's a government job. In that case it goes straight down.
>>
>>71125498
I'm chink. We have it worse than white people when it comes to affirmative action. Stop being such a bitch, you criminal scum.
>>
>>71123480
But it does the opposite…….idiot.
>>
>>71126693
He probably thinks he's doing just great since he's filling out so many applications.
>>
>>71126552
>We have it worse than white people
Only for university entrance and only then for medical. You do not have it worse when it comes for job applications, you have no evidence of that and there is every evidence to the contrary that in fact only white males are really targeted negatively for affirmative action.

You're just a bitch playing the victim.
>>
>>71126928
You do realize that your shithole of a country doesn't matter at all, right? Also, you don't think being discriminated against in university admissions doesn't have consequences when t comes time to apply for a job? White people really are dumb, huh.
>>
>>71127233
Yeah, you get into a different university. Those quotas were probably drawn from foreign students, middle class Chinese kids apply everywhere all across the world in multiple nations and would otherwise swamp local students.

Even then, that's only been proven in medical.

And fuck you, an education is an education everyone takes course material from everywhere else but if there's a stigma against hiring you in what you're trained in, that's preventing you from your "pursuit of happiness."

Or haven't you assimilated well enough to be familiar with that?

Keep bitching boy.
>>
>>71127556
mfw I was born in America, and not your shithole of a country.
>>
>>71123313

Depends what field. I know in healthcare and medical they preferentially hire white males to fill certain positions because they need logical, pysically capable english speakers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.