[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mischief/ in your community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: hebdo.jpg (94 KB, 446x550) Image search: [Google]
hebdo.jpg
94 KB, 446x550
Have been thinking of little ways to add excitement to my life. I'm just a blue collar working stiff with no desire to marry or have children.

To spice up my life I'm going to make posters with the image of Mohammad with the bomb-shaped turban or from Charlie Hebdo, and a picture of a six year-old brown girl, and write "Happy birthday to Mohammad and his wife Khadija" or something like that on the bottom. Then I will print around 100 copies and post them up around my town (on bulletin boards, on bus shelters, on advertisements, on university campus, etc.) I live in a country retarded enough to have hate speech laws. But it can't be called hate speech because it is expressing love for the prophet and congratulating him on his marriage.

Do you think anyone will care?

pic somewhat related
>>
>>71123165
You aren't going to do any of that, go back to playing with your toy trains
>>
>>71123294

Funny you mention that. I'm a railroader by trade.

Anyway, I'm designing the poster right now but since my printer doesn't work I'm planning to clandestinely make copies at my work. Even so, I'm just worried it will be a big waste of time.
>>
File: 1455623171437.png (1 MB, 1687x1553) Image search: [Google]
1455623171437.png
1 MB, 1687x1553
>>71123387
>>71123165
it is a big waste of time, you faggit. we don't have the big muslim problems the rest of the world has so you're basically just stirring the pot for no reason
>>
>>71123387
>clandestinely make copies at my work
I wasn't aware trains were equipped with photocopy machines, or were you going to rig up some kind of crude printing press under the rails?
>>
File: 623424324.png (84 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
623424324.png
84 KB, 706x680
>see a black guy
>ask him his favorite Little Wayne album
>he names one
>I say that it's also my favorite
>never actually listened to Little Wayne
>>
>>71123810

Rights that aren't regularly exercised are more likely to disappear. Exercising freedom of expression through provocative satire is essential to maintaining freedom of speech, or what's left of it.

I feel like a people in university right now (born 1994-1998) really need to be shaken out of their current mindset of "safe spaces" and "offensiveness" and all that overwrought bullshit.
>>
>>71123877

You must believe that trains just go from one yard to another with an arbitrary collection of rail cars, without a journal, without dangerous goods billing, without work orders, without operating bulletins, without switch lists, without customer service, without track profiles, etc.

I report to work at an office before getting on the train smartass.
>>
>>71123996
You live in vancouver? I'm going on exchange next year; I'd love to cause racial tension then leave before I have to live with the consequences.
>>
>>71124272
Sounds like a perfect job for someone with incredible levels of autism
>>
File: Untitled.png (343 KB, 519x428) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
343 KB, 519x428
>>71123165
Was Khadija 6 when she married Mumu? I only knew about Aisha marrying him at 8 or 9.

Also
>Do you think anyone will care?
Oh, you're getting taped, going to jail, and dying lynched inside by ragheads. But don't let that stop you.

Here, made a picture for you. Go play Unteralterbach.
>>
File: 1443470183276.jpg (73 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1443470183276.jpg
73 KB, 500x628
>tell a racist joke at a bar
>don't look over my shoulder first

who /madman/ here?
>>
>>71124468

Try harder mate. Don't let your parents know you aren't studying.

>>71124533

Oh, I didn't know he was married multiple times. I just quickly looked up the name of his wife. Aisha is the right one.

Excellent pic. That's close to what I'm going for.

>>71124306

No, Calgary. But you'd probably have more effect in Vancouver. Much more liberal there.
>>
File: 1445235266246.gif (2 MB, 256x274) Image search: [Google]
1445235266246.gif
2 MB, 256x274
>>71124742
Sauce on that soldier's original pic?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.