[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't you shitlords support gender neutral bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21
File: 8384738172934.gif (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
8384738172934.gif
24 KB, 400x400
Why can't you shitlords support gender neutral bathrooms?

Representative Yarusso of the MN legislature bravely defends our right to piss and shit indoors. Why don't you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK8l0eLY9FQ
>>
>>71122954
>>
>>71122954
It is unhealthy to further enable your delusions. You are mentally ill and need to seek therapy.
>>
>>71122954

> he doesn't realize trannies hate unisex toilets

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2016/04/12/nebraska-transwomen-and-drag-queens-stage-protest-against-gender-neutral-bar-bathroom/

Trannies don't want "gender neutral", they want WOMEN'S TOILETS because it VALIDATES THEIR GENDER FEELZ.
>>
>>71122954
>actually using a public restroom
disgusting 2bh

honestly i think we should segregate bathrooms by race. i stopped using public bathrooms after several pajeets made me question my humanity. that stupid look of shameless pride when they exit the stall forgetting to have flushed and curry shit literally everywhere but in the toilet with TP scattered like an atomic bomb. if we had nice white bathrooms this would literally never be a problem
>>
I know how to fix this. No more multiple toilet public restrooms. One toilet per restroom with a lock on the door. Problem fucking solved.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 650x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 650x387
>>71122954
Minnesotafag here.

Can't wait to piss on all the seats.

Gonna eat a bunch of asparagus.
Gonna drink a quad mocha.
Gonna go in unisex bathroom first day.
Gonna piss on seats in first stall.
Gonna pinch it off half way thru
Gonna piss in second stall.
Gonna spray for Liberty.
>>
>>71123863
i would also accept this and maybe a paid bathroom that is kept in higher quality
>>
>>71122954
>New Sweden
>>
>>71123779
I don't know if there would never be a mess in a white bathroom but Mexicans should definitely have theyre own bathrooms. I work with Mexicans and they always fuck up the bathrooms. it gets so bad some times that we have to put combo locks on the bathrooms so they cant use them. the boot prints on the door from them kicking them because they cant get in are fucking hilarious.
>>
How the fuck can anyone be trans-gendered how the fuck does this shit work?
>>
When they put a gender neutral washroom in my university, it took about a day before they found some fucker jacking off in a stall to all those qt3.14 traps
>>
>>71123973
>burrito blasted man cannot enter stall to take a shit
first kek of the day thanks mate
>>
>>71123983
mental illness and encouragement of said mental illness
>>
File: unisex.jpg (108 KB, 1498x1500) Image search: [Google]
unisex.jpg
108 KB, 1498x1500
>>71122954
Because this was already a thing before it was politicized by the left and made to become some retarded """"cause"""".

>actually read the OP
>watch a bit of the video
>MN
>I actually share a border with those Somalian faggots
I will go and genocide those faggots I swear to God.
>>
If I identify as an Indian can I just shit on the street?
>>
>>71124025
at one of my jobs there was a Mexican who took the time to cut a seat cover out of card board and then proceeded to shit on the seat cover he made and then he left it there. after the cleaner came we locked up all the bathrooms. the fucking Mexicans squat over the pot to shit because they are afraid a snake or scorpion will come out and get them. its like dude we don't have that shit here in mid atlantic America. they are fucking animals. they also steal all the toilet paper because they are either cheap or too retarded to realise they sell the stuff at stores.
>>
>>71124170
Yes and if anyone tries to stop you sue their ass for transracial discrimination
>>
File: 1460354554279.png (512 KB, 694x521) Image search: [Google]
1460354554279.png
512 KB, 694x521
>>71122954
>bathrooms
>>
>>71124170
sure its not like Canada is a nice place anyway
>>
What is this trash?
>>
i thought it was women who wanted separate bathrooms
>>
>>71124170
Look at this fella
http://www.snopes.com/transgender-filming-women-restroom/
>>
>>71122954
Gender neutral is only for special snowflake faggots who are desperate for attention.
>>
>Barb Yarusso

Hmm she doesn't sound or look very Scandinavian

218 area code secession when?
>>
>>71124442

http://mynorthwest.com/992/2913750/Man-caught-undressing-in-front-of-girls-at-Green-Lake-locker-room

https://outofmypantiesnow.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/when-is-90-not-substantially-all/

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/men-love-the-ladies-restroom-transgender-edition/
>>
>>71122954
Take a lesson from India. They'll never have this stupid debate.
>>
>>71122954
You either have XX or XY chromosomes.
Only men and women exist.
Transexualism is a mental disease, I know, I had one as a flatmate for a year
>>
>>71124963

Intersex has nothing to do with trannies, but you can get XXX and XXY.
>>
>>71125000
wikipedia:
>Often symptoms may be subtle and many people do not realize they are affected. Sometimes symptoms are more prominent and may include weaker muscles, greater height, poor coordination, less body hair, smaller genitals, breast growth, and less interest in sex

Not characteristics of the promiscuous, outspoken trans community.
>>
>>71122954
What really grinds my gears about these people is that they're using intersexual people (people who, through no fault of their own, were born with both male and female physiology) to justify special treatment of transgender people (people who due to mental illness think they're the opposite sex).
>>
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FAMILY BATHROOMS? BECAUSE THOSE EXIST IN PUBLIC AND HAVE SINCE THE 90'S.
However, bodily excretions that come out of vaginas are different than the ones that come out of a penis. For sanitation reasons in public, they are separate for those reasons.
Find a place with a family bathroom (like the one you claim does not exist already)..OR
pick the door to the toilet where your correct private part goes.
That is not confusing or mean.
>>
Many people have to go their entire lives using the "right" bathroom. A bathroom they don't feel comfortable or secure using.

Can you imagine never feeling safe in a public restroom because of your non-binary identity?
>>
>>71125653
>However, bodily excretions that come out of vaginas are different than the ones that come out of a penis.

This is bullshit. Piss is piss and shit is shit.
>>
>>71122954
Because I don't want some pervert using it as an excuse to hide in it to molest my kids.
>>
>>71125884
bait.
>>
>>71125884
Fuck off. I don't want biological men in the same bathroom as my daughter just to make some deranged faggot feel accepted.
>>
>>71124963

That's great news. I'm sure you learned a lot about what it's like to be a persecuted class of citizen. Congrats bro.
>>
>>71126202

The only bait in this thread are the transgenders who have to put themselves in harms way just to go to the bathroom.
>>
>>71126215

But you would feel comfortable with a male-to-female in your bathroom.

Or would the size of their dick compared to yours make you insecure?
>>
>>71123516
dude what, I'm trans and I generally try to find and use the handicap gender neutral bathrooms because that just seems to make the most sense. Bathrooms are designed around sex not "gender" so it doesn't make sense for me to use the women's room bc I'm not biologically female but using the mens room just confuses people

and trannies are such a small minority the focus shouldn't be on reworking society to fit with .001% of the population, we should be focusing on how to accept that our biology and neurology are in conflict and ways to live with that that don't affect others

why did tumblr have to hijack my mental illness and prevent me from getting actual treatment by saying there's nothing wrong with me and if I think there is it's internalized transphobia. fuck
>>
File: youwillneverneedthis.jpg (54 KB, 644x514) Image search: [Google]
youwillneverneedthis.jpg
54 KB, 644x514
>>71127863

You're just a man in a dress, idiot.

> treatment for mental illness
> body modification

Pick one
>>
>>71125987
yeah cause so many women use urinals and so many men have periods :^)
>>
when i was growing up (early/mid 80s) these bathrooms were just called unisex bathrooms and they weren't a fucking "issue"

laughably embarrassing attention whore faggots.
>>
File: 1460348373663.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460348373663.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>>71122954
I have no problems with this. I will treat the trans like the mental illnesses they are, suicides will go up and birthrates will go down. Hearing about suicides because of bullying is the best kind of news I could hear. And I can only imagine it will increase when people laugh at the stall when they piss out of their dick-clits
>>
>>71124328
I wish I had a flag like yours or israels where I could roleplay. All I get to do is talk about mcdonalds, guns, and freedom. It gets boring after a while.
>>
>>71123983
Self hate I think
>>
File: proudpepe.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
proudpepe.png
64 KB, 395x578
>>71122954
I will always choose these restrooms and piss all the toilet and floor.
>>
>>71128272
You can join me in Goa ;)
Then we can shitpost on 4chan all day long
>>
>>71122954
A lot of cock flashing opportunities is how I see it!
Fo da ladies ofc.
>>
>>71126450
More comfortable than someone claiming to be mtf filming my daughter. It happens.
>>
>>71127963
>implying I said anything about body modification
surgery for GID is unethical, it mutilates a functional organ for cosmetic surgery that fails to address the underlying problem of biology and neurology being at odds.

It's impossible to change someone's biology just the same as it's impossible to change their neurology. people who say trannies are completely women are wrong, and those who say they are completely men are wrong.

I have male biology and female neurology. I'm not planning on getting any surgery because that's not the right way to deal with my illness. GID is a shitty thing that you just have to learn to accept and deal with, instead of feeding into the delusions of being able to change your biology OR your neurology.

Trans people who try and act entirely like their birth sex are just as delusional as the trannies chopping their dicks off. Their suicide rates are both ridiculously high. If you just accept the fact that you are biologically male and have female neurology then it's just a matter of conforming to female social roles and male physical ones

So basically just be a girly guy, I'm not saying you should wear dresses or anything but don't try and be something that you aren't. If you are neurologically female you will act like a woman, and if you are biologically male then you will look like a man. Both of those are obvious and not subject to change bc you can't change chromosomes or genitals any more than you can change the sexually dimorphic brain structures.

As for socially presenting as female (name+pronouns), I think it makes sense in some cases. Hell, at my last job my coworkers basically acted like I was a woman saying good morning ladies if I was talking to another secretary or if a guy wanted to join a conversation we were having about hair stuff they would say it's a girls only topic. People treat you the way you act, and if you're a man who says he's a woman but acts like a man you shouldnt expect to be treated as a woman
>>
File: somethingyouwillneverdo.jpg (3 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
somethingyouwillneverdo.jpg
3 MB, 3872x2592
>>71128988
>I have male biology and female neurology.

No you don't. You're a mentally ill man.

> If you are neurologically female you will act like a woman, and if you are biologically male then you will look like a man.

There's no such thing as "acting like a woman". Women don't all act one way. An effeminate man is still a fucking man, because the definition of male is based on biological sex.
>>
Why are there separate bathroom in the first place?
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1190x1351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1190x1351
>>71122954
>Trans and BLM supporters in government

Oh how I hate this govt.
>>
I don't want grotesque bearded shemales popping a boner while standing outside the stalls whenever I need to go to the fucking bathroom.

I don't mind actual trans women and probably wouldn't even notice them in the first fucking place. But this consensus that all of these people are equal is asinine.
>>
>>71129485
okay, then why are there numerous studies showing that transpeople have brain structure within the ranges of the opposite sex

>There's no such thing as "acting like a woman"
Are you saying men and women act the same? Women are more emotional and better at dealing with people, men are more aggressive and logical. This is a result of thousands of years of evolution influencing male and female behaviour, favouring women who were more suited to childcare and men who were more suited to hunting and fighting

And I never said I'm not male, I just say that's not entirely one hundred percent accurate. GID is an unfortunate mistake of nature, but it's not entirely in the mind of the patient

>>71129565
muh patriarchy obviously
>>
>>71122954
>Enter bathroom
>Period blood in the toilets
>Tampons thrown away
>Women talking about their vaginal secretions
nope nope nope
>>
>>71122954
"This bill treats my son like a dog"
Look! She figured it out all on her own!
>>
>>71129830

http://www.sexologytoday.org/2016/01/on-russos-is-there-something-unique.html

> These brain scans don’t reflect gender identity, they reflect sexual orientation.

> The research that Russo examined she explained correctly: Biological males and females differ from each other on certain subtle, non-learned features of the brain and body, and some samples of transsexuals are in-between on these features. That is, they were shifted away from what is typical for their sex-at-birth and towards the other sex.

> Unfortunately, Russo’s analysis excludes other, closely related research that would have led her to a different conclusion: Namely, gay men and lesbians show the same shifts! For example, Russo pointed out that males and females differ in “echolike sounds produced by the inner ear in response to a clicking noise” and that transgendered folks are shifted towards what the opposite sex usually shows. Missing, however, was the research showing that the same shift is present in cis-gendered homosexuality (e.g., McFadden & Pasanen, 1998).

> The reason this matters is that, in the MRI study Russo describes (Zubiaurre-Elorza et al., 2013), all of the male-to-female transsexuals were attracted to men, but all of the control males were attracted to women, and all of the female-to-male transsexuals were attracted to women, but all the control females were attracted to men.

> Although Russo attributes Zubiaurre-Elorza’s MRI findings to gender identity, those findings are better attributed to sexual orientation.

http://www.sexologytoday.org/2016/01/do-trans-kids-stay-trans-when-they-grow_99.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10684179/Men-and-women-do-not-have-different-brains-claims-neuroscientist.html

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-10/30/male-female-brain-difference-not-significant

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151029185544.htm

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2015-10/rfuo-mbd102915.php
>>
>>71129485
Are you a communist? The only people who don't accept sexual dimorphism and think that men and women are the same are communists.

I hate communists. Fuck off leftist
>>
>>71129830
>Women are more emotional and better at dealing with people, men are more aggressive and logical.

That's just a stereotype, and it's not always true.

Some women are "emotional", others aren't.

A man who is emotional and comes off as "effeminate" isn't a woman. That's fucking ridiculous.

This is why we gays fucking hate trannies. It's all about enforcing sex stereotypes.
>>
>>71130220

See >>71130124

There isn't strong evidence of any real difference between men and women brain-wise.

And that's nothing to do with body physiology.

Regardless, men aren't women.
>>
>>71129830
>okay, then why are there numerous studies showing that transpeople have brain structure within the ranges of the opposite sex
because they are defective, they have the brain wrongly wired and therefore they are confused

>>71130226
There's a degree of truth in stereotypes, that's why they exist
>>
>>71130313
There is plenty of evidence you crazy leftist commie. Women even have smaller brains.

How do you social justice fags end up here?
>>
>>71125884
If I had to use women's bathrooms for the rest of my life starting tomorrow, I would get used to it. There's nothing in men's bathrooms that I'll miss.
Humans are the best animals because they can adapt to virtually anything. If you lose to a frigging bathroom of all things, you fail as a human being.
>>
>>71130405

Many stereotypes are statistically valid. But you cannot then use them as a hard and fast rule.

Black people are more likely to be criminals, but you cannot say every black person is a criminal or that every white person isn't.

Women may well be more emotional on the average. But you cannot say a man who is emotional is a woman or that a woman who isn't emotional is a man. That simply wouldn't make sense.

You can't notice a stereotype exists, and then go and define the thing you're stereotyping by the presence of that stereotypical attribute.

>>71130613

But trannies don't have smaller brains.

The only thing I care about is the truth, here.
>>
>>71122954
Why not just call them "unisex" and run the risk of offending exactly no one?
>>
>>71130731
Not all women have smaller brains than all men either. It's a matter of averages. They are wired differently too, because men and women don't have the same purpose. Evolution doesn't create things that don't work.

A woman who thinks like a man is an evolutionary dead end.
>>
The apex of the gender experience in 2016 is apparently shitting in public.

What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 35864448_m.jpg (213 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
35864448_m.jpg
213 KB, 400x600
>>71122954
>people snapping their fingers
Fuck me, I always thought that was a meme. People actually do this? Isn't this some kind of government setting? Fucking Christ, what happened!?
>>
>>71130873
>They are wired differently too

Except the current science doesn't support that claim.

The brain is a flexible organ, and the best thinking at present is that it's basically neutral, like a computer. You can re-wire the brain. The brain can even re-wire itself to normal functioning after a huge brain injury. If women and men have different experiences, their brains can develop differently.

Women don't all think the same way and men don't all think the same way.
>>
>>71127863
>I'm trans
stopped reading. please seek help
>>
>>71130731
>you can use stereotypes on everyone
of course I can't use it as a set-on-stone rule, but as you said, it's statistically valid, so I'll use it as a rule of thumb until I get to know the person
>>
>>71130405
>because they are defective, they have the brain wrongly wired and therefore they are confused
I know, that's what I am saying. However beyond that the question is how to treat the patient. It's impossible to rewire the brain in that way, the structures (limbic nucleus, BSTc, etc) don't have any neuroplasticity

>>71130124
>no pubmed
>one study
>doesn't even rule out possibility of neurological causes of GID
m8 it's more likely that orientation and identity are part of a system that is more accurately described as cross sex behaviour expression, encompassing sexual attraction and other behaviours

The BSTc doesn't finish developing until after puberty so it makes sense that a lot of people don't persist because they didn't really have the issue to begin with

>>71130226
the stereotype exists for a reason, across the world regardless of culture.That implies there is something else at work, such as differing neurology as seen in the study you linked that demonstrated differences between men and women straight or gay

If you really think men and women are identical neurologically then why would you have a problem with GID? I'm not saying I'm biologically female which according to you would be the sole determining factor of men vs women. Obviously it's a major one and the most outwardly visible but that doesn't mean it's the only one when men and women behave differently and neurology affects behaviour much more so than biology.

>manly women girly men
outliers, expression of masc vs fem is also subject to environmental factors while neurology isn't. If effeminate men are ok with you then why aren't trans? It's just the logical conclusion of what an extreme example of an effeminate man to the point where neurologically they are within the female ranges for things like limbic nucleus size and neuron count, bstc shape and size, etc

>>71131002
>muh neuroplasticity
the dimorphic structures are not malleable post-natally, search it on pubmed cause I cba
>>
File: 1459723948760.png (334 KB, 461x418) Image search: [Google]
1459723948760.png
334 KB, 461x418
>freind signs up for scholarship in RIT
>they give him "Gender free preschools in Sweden" as the theme for his presentation to show his public speaking skills
why is this commonplace in america?
>>
>>71131002
The part which you use to think consciously can be rewired with training, the part which gives you emotions and innate preferences that are part of why you're here in the first place cannot. That's where the difference is.

It doesn't directly control how you think, it only subtly affects it by giving you emotional cues in response to your thoughts such as fear or happiness.
>>
>>71123983
Timmy having a mental illness early in his life and Timmy's parents encouraging his mental illness.
>>
File: absolutely-disgusting.jpg (10 KB, 399x403) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-disgusting.jpg
10 KB, 399x403
>>71129754
Minnesota every fucking time. I honestly have a deep hatred for this state and their fucking retarded liberals. The Twin Cities are the absolute shit tier of American metropolises.

Wisconsin is 2nd worst, they are slowly being converted into Minnesota tier cuck shitlibs too.

Actually mad, tbqh famalam

t. lived in minneapolis for 3 years and saw the worst degeneracy and low test wish-i-was-in-portland numale faggots of my life EVERYWHERE, all cowering to the massive wave of Somalis that the cuck Swedes imported, like they fucking ALWAYS do.

MN and WI should be nuked or given to Canada. Fuck everyone from there.
>>
>>71131191
>I'm not saying I'm biologically female which according to you would be the sole determining factor of men vs women.

According to me and everyone with a biology education and common sense.

> Obviously it's a major one and the most outwardly visible but that doesn't mean it's the only one when men and women behave differently and neurology affects behaviour much more so than biology.

Men and women don't always behave differently. Again, you're reasoning by stereotype. You can't go from "I don't conform to a stereotype" to "I'm not male".

>>manly women girly men
>outliers

You've dismissed stereotype nonconforming men and women as outliers, but you don't think you're an outlier?

Being gay makes me an outlier, and there are a lot more like me than you.

You don't have a "female brain". You're just a stereotype nonconforming man, like me. Or an autogynephile.

> If effeminate men are ok with you then why aren't trans?

Men can do whatever the fuck they want. But they're still male in every possible way. "Trans" is biology denial.

You can't stop being male and you can't stop being gay. If you deny being gay you're a contemptible ex-gay, if you deny being male you're a contemptible tranny.
>>
>>71122954

Sorry, but I don't want a dude in a dress with a penis with his pants down in the same room as my daughter, wife, sisters or mother.

Pretty simple concept. How is this even a thing, and why do you cater to a tiny minority of mentally ill people in America?
>>
>>71131839

Honestly, the tranny thing makes me kind of support Russia's blanket ban on gays and trannies.

I mean, I wish Russia would be nicer to gays, but at least it's stamping out this contagious mental illness called tranny-ism.
>>
File: Food.png (227 KB, 496x444) Image search: [Google]
Food.png
227 KB, 496x444
>>71122954
OK. I think that all bathrooms should be gender neutral, private bathrooms. Meaning they're either a bunch of one toilet/sink rooms that anyone can use. Or if they want to keep multiple stalls, then the stall walls go from floor to ceiling, and the doors are actual real locking doors. Ditch the dumb fucking
>All gender restroom
Sign, and make it read instead
>RESTROOM
Once again the mentally ill are trying to push their dumbass shit on us that makes no sense.
>There is no gender
>All gender restroom
All gender? I thought there was no gender. That it was a social construct... So why not just drop the "male and female" off the signs, and have it just say restroom. Make them all private, and call it a fucking day. I know I prefer a private lavatory to the big multi stall restrooms all day.
>>
>>71122954
Thing on right is a furry with a tail
>>
>>71131094
>please seek help
if you can recommend some treatment that has been shown to be more effective for treatment than transitioning please let me know, because so far as I or my therapist or my doctor knows there aren't any

which is why I'm angry at tumblrtrannies pushing to normalize my illness. I want there to be research into how to more effectively treat GID but it's politically incorrect to do so and as a result the only effective choice is to transition. Transpeople who don't transition end up committing suicide, and I know can contribute more to the world alive than dead. As long as I can still be a good employee it shouldn't matter how I deal with my illness

>>71131650
And that's something I've been struggling with myself tbqh. I wish I could just be ok with being a girly guy but my providers says that's just me being in denial about being trans because I don't want to be.

I'm not in denial about my biology but my brain is a different matter. My therapist has determined that based on my symptoms I have GID. I want to follow what they say will help because if I don't I'm afraid I'll regret it down the road. I don't entirely believe it but if I have three doctors telling me something I can't really say no can I?

I have a lot of mental disorders that are overwhelmingly female dominated, i.e. bulimia, depression, borderline personality disorder, and I don't know a way to explain it aside from a predisposition to such disorders.

And this goes back to my frustration with the tumblr people. I want there to be more research and I want to be wrong but I just haven't ever seen a transperson successfully just get over it. It's scary anon, knowing that either way someone is going to see you as scum.

if I transition then society hates me, if I don't then my social circle hates me. Why does this one disorder get so much hate? I hate myself enough already.
>>
>>71122954
I do, in fact in my house we have always had a gender neutral bathroom. My Mom and sisters use it all the time!
>>
>>71132415

> I wish I could just be ok with being a girly guy but my providers says that's just me being in denial about being trans because I don't want to be.

Use your common sense. Jumping into medical treatment for a mental issue makes no fucking sense.

I can tell you that I've spent a long time looking into "trans", and there's no truth value to the thing.

"Trans" is a mania. It's a fad. And it's destroying perfectly ordinary gay guys who are a bit femmy, like you. I think that's fucking tragic.

We've been here before, many times. Psychiatrists thought lobotomies were a great idea for many years.

Psychs invented the idea of "multiple personality disorder" which was completely fictitious. But many unhappy, troubled people happily went along with it. These days many of them would most likely be "trans" instead.

What psychiatry does is to make up labels, and then troubled people will start to conform to those labels. You should read this article:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/12/a-new-way-to-be-mad/304671/

>I don't entirely believe it but if I have three doctors telling me something I can't really say no can I?

Yes, you can. And you should.

> I have a lot of mental disorders that are overwhelmingly female dominated

I've met quite a few gay men with those kinds of issues, too.

> if I transition then society hates me, if I don't then my social circle hates me.

That is a fucking terrible reason to undergo irreversible and drastic medical treatment.

"Trans" is a cult.

Please talk to some gay men before you do anything else. Make friends with some gay guys and get used to the idea that men don't have to act one way to be men.

Check out the DataLounge site which is highly critical of the trans cult. Also the GenderCritical subreddit which is feminist run and contains a lot of common sense.

Please do this before you harm yourself because of the transcult.
>>
>>71132415
>I wish I could just be ok with being a girly guy but my providers says that's just me being in denial about being trans because I don't want to be.

This is also really fucking scary.

The usual line we get from trannies is "There's lots of gatekeeping, nobody is being pushed into treatment, they have to INSIST they are the opposite sex".

Here you are saying that you aren't certain of it. You're saying you'd like to be at peace being, as you say, a girly guy. And you're being told you're in denial. They're pushing you into this drastic and irreversible treatment.

That's fucking outrageous!
>>
>>71133159
o-okay, I generally date guys who are bi cause all the gay men I know like manly men and not short skinny girly guys

the only reservation I have about not transitioning is that I've been on hrt for a few months, and it has drastically improved my metal clarity, happiness, and just generally lifted a grey veil from the world it feels like.

I've been toying with the idea of just taking hrt to get the mental health benefits I've gotten from it so far and just present as male, what would your thoughts be on the matter?

I was sterile before starting hrt, I was born two months early so I had a number of defects, sterility included so I guess there isn't any major downside to hrt.

>>71133543
yeah, they keep pushing and asking "what do you want to do" instead of "what should I do"

thanks so much btw, this is nice to have a voice of reason. My family is super leftist, hell my sister is a fullblown sjw genderqueer thing
>>
File: IMG_0578.jpg (39 KB, 682x398) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
39 KB, 682x398
>sticky loads
>dirty foreigners
Fuck, when did I become Sweden
>>
>>71133800
Holy shit dude I feel horrible for you. Whatever you do stay the hell away from that surgery or the 40-50% suicide rates will get you.
>>
>>71134125
dw I never planned on getting the surgery even when I was still liberal brainwashed by my f.a.m
>>
>>71122954
>Why can't you shitlords support gender neutral bathrooms?

Because Handicap bathrooms already exist ffs
>>
>>71133800
> o-okay, I generally date guys who are bi cause all the gay men I know like manly men

So this is basically a DATING issue? There are a ton of masc gays who'll destroy your qt bp. Don't worry about that.

>the only reservation I have about not transitioning is that I've been on hrt for a few months, and it has drastically improved my metal clarity, happiness, and just generally lifted a grey veil from the world it feels like.

Well, hormones will do that to you.

> I've been toying with the idea of just taking hrt to get the mental health benefits I've gotten from it so far and just present as male, what would your thoughts be on the matter?

Pretending to be a woman when you're not, does not sound like a recipe for long term happiness.

But look. Everything I've said above shouldn't even matter. Just don't do anything you can't change later. It's easy to think yourself into this "If I don't do something drastic, I'll regret it forever" hole, but that's what they call catastrophizing in psychology. Even knowing a significant proportion of trannies regret transition should tell you it's a bad idea.

I am convinced that sex change reversal will be the tattoo removal of the 2020's. Don't fuck yourself up.

Why is it that liberals are all like

> accept your body
> love yourself

and then when it comes to trannies they are like

> You HAVE to change yourself!

Makes no sense. They wouldn't tell ugly girls to get plastic surgery or scrawny boys to take testosterone.

> thanks so much btw, this is nice to have a voice of reason. My family is super leftist, hell my sister is a fullblown sjw genderqueer thing

Please check out the sites I mentioned. There are a lot of reasonable people online, but you won't find them on Tumblr.

I've been shadowbanned from all of Reddit for persistently pointing out the transanity. It's absolutely Orwellian.

I have a lot of other links and papers, if you want to mail I'm

> tGg 5BK xb no at tutanota dot com (remove spaces)
>>
>>71128988
But I thought gender was a construct? How can you have a "woman's brain" if there's no such thing? Or is gender a social construct, unless you need it to justify your deviant lifestyle?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 887x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 887x730
Fine, I like a nice private place where women are alone and half naked with me.

While I'm at it, let's do the same thing for locker rooms so I can legally watch and flash children who are dressing and undressing!

>this entire bathroom/locker room bullshit is just perverts rights in disguise

>next they will basically approve of anything

>why is the left so dumb
>>
File: 1395398018656.png (312 KB, 601x567) Image search: [Google]
1395398018656.png
312 KB, 601x567
>>71125884
Can you imagine being a woman and having to share the bathroom with weirdos in wigs?
>>
>>71134859
not just a dating issue, that's the only place I've had experience with gay men tho

>Well, hormones will do that to you.
but it's estrogen, not testosterone that has improved my mood and everything

>Just don't do anything you can't change later
yeah, this I do agree with. HRT doesn't seem to have any irreversible effects though, it's only affected my mood. I wouldn't hold any idea that I'm a woman, neurologically or otherwise, but should that mean I shouldn't take the hormones that actually improve my quality of life?

>accept your body
>have to change yourself\
yeah it's a bit fucked. I could understand it maybe from an athleticism point of view i.e. accept your body for what it is right now but know that you can improve your fitness to even greater levels through working out and stuff

>>71134878
gender isn't a social construct, who the fuck thinks that lol
>>
>>71132014

It has to be stamped out or you end up like Scotland with a parliament full of homos and a gay lobby to steer the country to the left.

Homosexuals are naturally devious, and always socialists pumping for equality.

Once they are in they promote their degeneracy to the public to try and normalize it and the cycle continues.
>>
>>71135469
>gender isn't a social construct, who the fuck thinks that lol

youre a bit late transbro, sounds like you need to have a talk with your fellow transfags
>>
>>71135469

I've got to go, but mail if you want to talk.

Pro dating tip: Bi guys usually have personality disorders.
>>
File: 1459818010769.png (46 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
1459818010769.png
46 KB, 569x571
There is no such thing as transgender. You will never be a man or a woman. No matter how many hormones you take. Even if you mutilate your genitals to achieve the cosmetic appearance of another body type.
You are a mentally impaired individual and should go to counseling. Nothing will make you a real man or woman. You can do whatever you want however when you enact laws to use a bathroom purposefully segregated from your gender you are a problem.
This man knows the law is as mentally impaired as the idea of transsexuals and used it creep on little girls. Good thing these mentally impaired morons don't see it that way and think it was just one guy doing it. Obviously not recognizing the domino effect of this. Business owners aren't allowed to question any man or woman about their gender because
> "my feelings."
Any moron who supports allowing MEN in a woman's locker room should not be allowed to reproduce with that kind of toxic stupidity. Just the same as letting a WOMAN change in a men's locker room. This is what happens when you play along with mental disorders like this. You encourage a sick mind to create illusions of an idea then allow them to pass a real law to cater to it.
You wouldn't do this for a schizophrenic because they can harm themselves and others with their illusions.
>That is no different than letting a man cut off his dick and shove it inside himself so it can be a "pretty vagina".
>Or a girl who starved herself so she wouldn't grow boobs.
>I sexually identify as an apache attack helicopter I demand fueling stations at every restaurant or else you're heliphobist! I demand that health insurance pays for my surgery to install 30mm rotary blades on my back.
Gender isn't just what you wear you special fucking snowflakes it's your chromosomes. And whatever chromosome that fucked up and made you think you were a girl obviously wasn't the xy or the xx.
>>
>>71136656
>letting a WOMAN change in a men's locker room
Im all for it though.
In fact in Norwegian army they had no problem with both sexes in one barracks.
>>
>>71136060
I suggest you kill yourself.
Ob table.
Slowly.
>>
>>71137368
In public places she'll probably be scrutinised and opens herself up to assault.
>>
>>71122954

me on the right with a boner
>>
>>71137513
Only in America. In Northern Europe both sexes use the same bath at once, in Central and western Europe families enjoying naturism.
Only in your downright retarded country fellow soldiers rape their own female comrades.
>>
>>71122954
It is segregated on sex, not by gender you ignorant fool.
>>
>>71137368
Would you let your daughters change in the men's room?
>>
I can pick up qts in the bathroom now.
>>
>>71138005
With Americans or Northern Europeans?
>>
File: 1460776789879.jpg (138 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460776789879.jpg
138 KB, 600x600
>>71137776
>In addition to problems with adjusting to combat with men, woman encountered huge difficulties with sexual harassment. The men on the front lines had beenaway from their wives for years, and taking advantage of women had been one of the “perks of power” for men at the front. Women who won promotions on the frontline faced prejudice as prostitutes who “slept with officers as a way of getting on;” some assumed that the women wished to become pregnant, which would guarantee their removal from the front. Competition to take advantage of women on the front was ferocious, and women would often trust one officer to protect her from the others. Their dependence on some men to help them, along with the fact that their male superiors were often the ones taking advantage of them, prevented women from rising in the ranks and contributed further to men’s underestimation of female combatants.

>Women were subject to great amounts of criticism and distrust, even among allegedly good comrades of the Motherland. Since women were suspected of sexual misconduct in the military, any woman who wore the medal for military service (za boevye zaslugi) was said to have received it instead for sexual service (za polevye zaslugi).

What was that Vanya?
>>
File: 1405575463860.jpg (92 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1405575463860.jpg
92 KB, 500x667
Every day I wake up I lose more and more reasons to live in this cuck state.
A-at least the north shore is nice! Right?
>>
>>71138273
That was Slavshit. We are talking about civilized countries, not about Parasha. Go to your NATO allies from Norway and ask them how to be civilized. And stick your gun up your fat ass.
>>
>>71138249
Doesn't matter. Any men.
>>
>>71124652
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/convicted-sex-offender-leads-transgender-rights-effort-north-carolina/

Don't forget this one.
>>
>>71138249
I knew Russia was full of pedo faggots.
>>
File: 1460734514348.png (1 MB, 804x555) Image search: [Google]
1460734514348.png
1 MB, 804x555
>>71138498http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/28/raping-german-women-and-children-as-a-form-of-revenge-after-wwii-part-i/
>Heaven only knows how often we were plundered by Poles or Russians and how many times the women were assaulted again and again.”[35]

>The Red Army “raped wherever they went. They even raped Russians and Ukrainians.
>>
>>71125200
>intersex is ok
>Sweden

Sweden yes.
>>
As someone who likes to watch women taking a shit/pissing I do want gender neutral bathrooms
>>
#equalfuture
>>
Because, having seen the line for the womyns bathroom and mostly just needing to use public restrooms for urinating (i.e. using the urinal), and the fact that women do all sorts of horrible shit to their public bathrooms, I'd rather keep my bathroom privilege.

Also, I thought all men were rapists? Why would you want to go to the bathroom with a rapist?
>>
>you can stalk a cute girl and inhale her diarrhea fumes and farts

Thanks liberals
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.