[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you seriously want to build a wall? Why not just increase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Border_Patrol_in_Montana.jpg (3 MB, 2433x1622) Image search: [Google]
Border_Patrol_in_Montana.jpg
3 MB, 2433x1622
Do you seriously want to build a wall? Why not just increase boarder patrol? It will be cheaper and more effective. Maybe even invest in sentry guns? A wall is just not cost-effective and will only create big business in ladders and shovels.
>>
>>71122585
You have to go back
>>
"muh wall" is a meme. landmines and machine guns are more effective.
>>
Sentry guns would work great on a wall. Patrols along the border would be much easier with a fixed wall in place.

A wall is extremely cost effective. It will cost nothing because Mexico is going to pay for it -- either directly or it will be lifted straight from their people's remittances until the amount is paid in full. Should their be no remittances, the amount will be directed to wall construction from the tariffs levied against Mexican goods imported into the United States.
>>
>>71122585
It's meant as symbol of the programs which you have stated.

IIRC, Trump has stated plans to allow the border forces of the southern states to ramp up their activities.
A large impassable wall with seismic sensor and guard posts wouldn't hurt, though.
>>
>>71122625
I don't see how what I said was left-wing
>>
>>71122585
"The wall" includes the things you just mentioned
>>
>>71122585
very few illegal immigrants actually walk to the united states. it's all on visas or the back of a van that border patrol missed
>>
>>71122585
its not about the wall, it's about sending a message
>>
>Why not just increase boarder patrol?
Just so Obama can order more of them to stand around and do nothing? Is this "job creation" or something?
>>
>>71122585
Honestly if there was just a mass deployment of the National Guard on the US/Mexico border (and I mean more than the 5000 soldiers there now) and you allowed them to detain border crossers (because they currently can't), it'd be a much more effective "wall" than any physical wall could be

Mexico would flip shit with a literal army of US soldiers deployed at the border, but it would be much more effective than a physical wall
>>
>>71122585

>building a wall

Has trump not realized that there is a sophisticated labyrinth of tunnels going underneath the boarder and into the US sewage system?
>>
>>71122585
>labor
>cheaper than capital
not even once.
>>
the wall is just an extension of the border patrol, and allows them to be more effective.
>>
>>71123789
ground penetrating radar sweeps of the wall, pretty easy to do, find a tunnel and we dig it and fill it with concrete.

Think of all the $15 an hour jobs this will create.
>>
>>71123904
and who will pay for it?
mexico
damn trump is a genius
>>
>>71123460
Bet you also claim 1 in 4 women in college are raped.

Overstayed visas are an issue but it is ridiculous to say very few walk in. At least with overstayed visas we have a record of who they are, how many of them there are, and even a general idea of where they are. With those crossing the border illegally, we have no clue who they are or how many there are. Strange that you somehow have an exact count when no one else does.
>>
File: youre fired.png (766 KB, 837x551) Image search: [Google]
youre fired.png
766 KB, 837x551
I still think Build Wall is a metaphor for locking down the border (much in the way OP said). Making Mexico pay for it is actually just Mexico paying for being third world cunts by reworking American trade deals, bringing American manufacturing jobs home and forcing them to deal with their shitty drug problem.

What I'm interested to see is how Trump handles the cartels. The man doesn't even drink, and his statements about getting a better deal out of American allies/having a big strong military at home leads me to believe he might make a deal with Mexico. American special forces/ground troops deployed to Mexico to exterminate the cartels once and for all in return for all the pro-American trade deals he's going to want. I'd say Mexico still wins because they can finally get on with fixing their country without drug money and corruption holding them back.

A man can dream anyways.
>>
>>71124149
its not a metaphor

its a fucking wall you fucking leaf
>>
>>71122630
Yeah but if you think the global community went crazy over Trump putting America first, imagine what would happen if we just full sale murder illegals coming over. Not saying I disagree, just that it won't happen until Mexico openly pulls some bullshit.
>>
>>71124183
Just contributing some thoughtful discourse you fucking stripes, unlike you.
>>
if the wall wouldnt work the globalists wouldnt be so against it

they know trump will lock up the border and deport quite a few
>>
>>71124149
We're coming for your border next with another wall too, leaf
>>
File: 1MQ9uKR.jpg (121 KB, 768x1002) Image search: [Google]
1MQ9uKR.jpg
121 KB, 768x1002
>>71122585
>boarder

Retard detected
>>
>>71123517
Obama mostly rocked it so your comment is irrelevant.
>>
>>71123570
No one asked for your shitty opinion
>>
File: 144324987234589.jpg (38 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
144324987234589.jpg
38 KB, 600x530
>Do you seriously want to build a wall?

Yes. Innocent people are having their lives ruined.
Innocent people are being killed by these illegals.
They ruin everything they touch by coming here. These people are scholars or the next generation of rocket scientists.

The are human traffickers, drug dealers, rapists, and killers.
Blah blah blah, some of them are good people, who also happen to get taken advantage by the aforementioned. Then also end up with a life ruined being victimized.

The wall is needed. Period.
If you don't care about any of this, than move to mexico.

Oh wait, you can't.
Mexico is one of the hardest places in the world to migrate to with some of the harshest rules and highest expectations.

What do we fucking get, WHAT DO WE FUCKING GET, by taking in their literal scum.
NOTHING.
We get death, destruction, and drugs.
If only you cared about your fellow countrymen as much as you do the foreigner.
>>
>>71122585
have a short wall o at least have signs in Spanish, English, , ect. saying if u tresspase illegaly u will be killed.
have machine gun nests
leave the dead bodies were they are to set a reminder
the signs are for the illegal sympathizers can not say they did not understand
>>
>>71124094
no mexico litteraly
i think trump means is with tariffs on mexican goods.
use the money u get from the tariffs to build the wall
or we could just threaten war
>>
>>71122585
The wall is a metaphor. He wants incredibly strict immigration laws that should have been instated years ago.
>>
>>71122585
Walls work all the time and do not 'slack off" or "turn the other way" when a leftist is in office
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.