[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you justify a hatred of people based on their skin colour?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (845 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
845 KB, 1600x1600
How can you justify a hatred of people based on their skin colour?

Not talking about behaviour, but if you had a group of blacks who were exactly the same as whites bar looks, how would you feel about allowing them into society?
>>
>>71122546

> White people are evil
> Whites and blacks are exactly the same

Which is it?
>>
Genocide, vanity is the leading factor in human companionship.
>>
File: 1459715647868.jpg (15 KB, 751x418) Image search: [Google]
1459715647868.jpg
15 KB, 751x418
>>71122546
You're defective. Commit suicide. Not joking
>>
File: pol.jpg (184 KB, 1223x399) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
184 KB, 1223x399
>>
>>71122546
There is no Hatred based on Skin color fagg0t

Why does people with Dark Skin color = they have to rob and kill, Destroying everything?

How can you have hatred for people who want a decent life without any of these problems they cause?
>>
>>71122546
>How can you justify a hatred of people based on their skin colour?

fundamental misunderstanding of racism
>>
File: pimp_suit_frog.jpg (16 KB, 400x244) Image search: [Google]
pimp_suit_frog.jpg
16 KB, 400x244
Nature is full of examples of skin color as a warnng to others "stay away, I'm not safe to be around."
>>
>>71122602
Never said they were exactly the same mate. However, you can't deny that there are a group of blacks that are very much like white people in terms of intelligence.

If these were the majority. How would you feel about allowing blacks into society? Because then it would be based purely on skin colour and physical features.
>>
>>71122819
Did you actually read my post? "If there was a group of black people who behaved much like whites, how would you feel about allowing them into society?".

Because in that case it literally would be based on skin colour and physical features alone.
>>
>>71123552

I'm not a racist; I live in a majority black part of England. Never had trouble with local blacks.

But, liberals are all mixed up on this stuff.

How can you believe in white privilege and hate racial stereotyping?
>>
>>71123620
You would find very few people who would embrace racism if behavior was the same. I've never once heard a racist say they hated anyone simply because they just couldn't stand brown skin. There'd be no racism to speak of if all humans behaved the same.
>>
>>71122546
You can't. The problem is that the majority of blacks act like niggers and they make it so goddamn difficult to like or respect them.
>>
If they had the behaviour of whites for what reason would they need to emigrate en masse to white countries? Their own country would be a successful working society
See: Jappos
>>
>>71123852
But what can we do? Deport them?

If that's the case. Why shouldn't the state just deport everyone who they don't like? Liberals, Alt Right, Anti Semites, Communists?
>>
>>71122546
>skin colour
Skin color has nothing to do with race.
>if you had a group of blacks who were exactly the same as whites
If unicorns were made out of unobtanium we'd all be wizards.
>>
>>71123952
Only the intelligent ones tend to emigrate anyway, that's why African immigrants to the UK are well educated generally.
>>
>>71122546
Blacks act white to fit in.
Some whites are wiggers but they can always redeem themselves unlike niggers who chimp out at any opportunity.
Not to mention that whites with black skin are nowhere near equal to black.
1/10 for making me reply to an obvious b8
>>
>>71123972
>But what can we do? Deport them?
I'm not here to discuss solutions, only to add my input as to why the problem exists.
>>
>>71123852
I get a lot of black customers at my work, 99% nice people.
Young black men pretending to be gangstas are a different matter.
>>
>>71124121
>Only the intelligent ones tend to emigrate anyway
Oh my.
>>
>>71123651
>I live in a majority black part of England.

What part is that?
>>
>>71123972
>But what can we do? Deport them?

No. We're gonna have to kill them all.
>>
>>71124422
I understand, however this is the UK blacks. My girlfriend is a Nigerian raised in the UK, and she's a great girl, but blacks in the US are incorrigible.
>>
>hypothetical fantasies about nigs being civilized.

>But but but if if if

sorry bud
>>
>>71124693
>My girlfriend is a Nigerian raised in the UK,

You make me sick
>>
>>71124787
>You make me sick
It's a free country brother.
>>
>>71122546
i had no problem with that ,only if the white colour would dessappear because mixing ,but if you can handle that there is no problem

reality is completely different
>>
>>71124626

East London bruv
>>
>>71122666
then satan posted and 4chan was ruined forever
>>
>>71124693

Many of them here copy the whole USA gangsta thing too, its a shame becuase they did have their own culture up until the early 80's but they swapped it for bullshit rap culture.
>>
>>71123620
why do we need to allow any other groups into OUR society?

you also claim that racism is hate, there is no need to hate people to not want them in your society
>>
>>71124990
you are no longer our brother, faggot
>>
If all blacks acted like law-abiding, reasonable citizens, there would be no racism against them.
>>
>>71125231
I'm aware of that, and I do think it's a shame.
>>71125347
Oh no, don't tell me that, that would break my fucking heart.
>>
File: 1437855530262.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437855530262.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>71125607
ooga booga indeed, my good man
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (52 KB, 513x479) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
52 KB, 513x479
Dominant alleles. You can undo whiteness, but you can't undo blackness. Unless the blacks are castrated (not just fertilized- they can still fuck whites if they have their manhood), the globalist world will inevitably be darkened.

Biology dictates that whites mating with blacks should never have happened. The only thing that makes it possible is human invented ships and airplanes. For a white to lay with a black is like a dog to lay with a wolf.
>>
File: patrician.jpg (31 KB, 350x324) Image search: [Google]
patrician.jpg
31 KB, 350x324
>>71122666
>adult
>with a girlfriend
>actually white
>majoring in engineering and getting good marks
>i post on /pol/ exclusively
I think that the OP of that post needs to turn off his projector. It's obvious he's a fag who thinks that being nice to all sexes and races will get him pussy and is going through denial because his gender studies/philosophy major isn't getting him anywhere.
>>
>>71122546
But niggers aren't the same
In addition to their ugly gorilla faces and dusky skin they are inferior in other ways
They are less intelligent than whites
More prone to violence
Less able to organize for a common goal
Less able to weigh long term consequences
Less likely to take care of their offspring
Less likely to build something greater than themselves in their lifetime
Niggers are worthless except in situations where whites control them and harness their energy for something more useful than loud music and smoking drugs
The skin and ugly facial features are just a visual indicator of the many undesirable qualities held in their deficient DNA
People aren't attracted to whites because muh light skin are so pretty hurr durr
People are attracted to breeding partners with superior DNA
Whites in general carry superior DNA
More attractive whites carry a cleaner more unblemished copy of that DNA
If you weren't such a dumb nigger yourself you would have figured this out already
>>
>>71122546
I would be upset because I wouldn't know that they are just like white people. I can't read their minds. Equally the other blacks are going to give them(the good ones) a bad name.

It would be like the Muslims, I know a few (the second largest race after whites at VCU), and I love eating from a local gyro cart but I know most of the foreign one are incredibly hostile and toxic to western civilization.

My working theory so far for why the muslims and or middle easterners at my school are so chill is that as a relatively unknown university (not a very prestigious) but we still have a engineering and medical programs as well as all the other typical degrees we attract the upper middle class of the middleeast and india to train as doctors and engineers here. They all drive around in new mustangs drinking and smoking and doing everything they can't at home.

I am still afaid of the poorer explody muslims though. I'm just happy that kind can't afford to come here.
>>
>>71125703
Careful bud, you might get arrested saying that.
>>
>>71125960
No evidence provided.
>>
>>71126639
for speaking somali?
>>
>>71123552
>If these were the majority

When that time comes, feel free to ask.
>>
>>71126681
Like I'm preventing you from seeing the world as it exists around you or something
>>
>>71122546
>If black people weren't contemptible, would you still hold them in contempt?
What kind of stupid question is that? Even the people that would and are self-aware enough to know they wouldn't aren't likely to say "yes" to that. What did you hope to learn?
>>
>>71126681
If so, why are they constantly moving to the countries and cultures made by whites? The explanation is simple, when one is permanently under the sun and fruits are sweet, he's turning into lazy monkey with burned skin.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.