[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't the American army beat ISIS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Why can't the American army beat ISIS?
>>
They're fat.
>>
We could if we wanted but eeeeeeh
>>
>beating your own ally
What?
>>
>>71122172

Because they fund ISIS
>>
Because they're CIA owned and operated
>>
>>71122172

America was winning the Vietnam war until the protests pressured the government to pull troops out.
>>
File: Selection_999(169).jpg (64 KB, 867x604) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999(169).jpg
64 KB, 867x604
>>71122172
because ISIS is a useful tool to overthrow whatever regime the United Yiddish States has taken a dislike to
>>
>>71122172
The only way Amerilard will ever "defeat" ISIS is if it makes them more money to get rid of them than to pay them to fuck up artifacts and historical sites.

>America
>Not the cancer of nations
>>
Because liberals are disgusting cowards who hobble our military and turn victory into defeat
>>
>>71122485
So America made the classic mistake of thinking they could Jihad the Assad. What happens when the war in Syria is over then?
>>
File: image.png (826 KB, 691x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
826 KB, 691x1000
Suck it
>>
>>71122172
Because Obama loves them. Why we havent leveled out Raqqa is beyond me.
>>
>>71122384
yup, and the stupid democrats let south vietnam be taken over
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.