[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you come to Brazil if we got rid of the niggers, corruption
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (25 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25 KB, 470x313
Would you come to Brazil if we got rid of the niggers, corruption and mosquitoes?
>>
No.
>>
>>71121978
>Getting rid of 90% of your population
Hell yes I would and I'd aim to buy land
>>
>>71121978

That will never happen, you know that.
>>
when is the big butts fad going to die. its not attractive.
>>
No.
>>
>>71121978
maybe
>>
>>71121978
>letting the traps stay

Ya blew it.
>>
Would it still be Brasil?
>>
>>71122051
Post that image again you little shit
>>
>>71121978
that means 99% of your country is GONE
>>
>>71121978
Nah I'm ok where I am
>>
>>71121978
Yes. Specifically for your trannies. Tell me, OP, why does Brazil have so many trannies.
>>
>>71121978
What kind of a question is that? Of course I'd live in a warm Christian country with whites only.
>>
The ONLY reason I go to Brazil is for Candomble, Egungun and other African spiritual practices.

Oh yeah, and the occasional cabloclo
>>
>>71122135
How does it feel to know your mother and your sisters are having fun riding a big black cock?
>>
File: amazontrail.png (30 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
amazontrail.png
30 KB, 640x400
yes I would and I would relive pic related
>that pixel Brazilian
>>
>>71121978
mosquitoes are better than mosques

also, are there Brazilian jew sjw types who try and fight for nigger rights?
>>
Yes
>good weather
>beautiful women
>tons of resources and space
It's ideal to me op. Just get rid of nig nogs and poisonous wildlife.
>>
>>71121978
>Work from home, get paid in US dollars
>Cheaper cost of living in Brazil
>US dollars would be worth more too
>Find qt Brazilian girl, maybe with bunda
>Live near the beach

It would be pretty great, to be honest.
>>
>>71121978
Your women are still infected.
>>
>>71122069
this
>>
>>71122149
Brazilians in general love anal sex
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.