[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump, the billionaire bigot, has been hoisted onto the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: BrainDamagedTrump.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
BrainDamagedTrump.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Donald Trump, the billionaire bigot, has been hoisted onto the shoulders of his minions and he poses the greatest threat to America and her ideals since Senator Joe McCarthy had apparitions of communists under every bed 60 years ago.

The surging support for the lest-informed person ever to run for a presidential slot is shocking. He has insulted war veterans and the Pope, demeaned Mexicans, immigrants, refugees escaping from war, the President and anyone who has been critical [of him]; he has labeled “losers and stupid”.

But, Donald’s actions, while reprehensible are becoming day-to-day occurrences and old. It is his sycophants, his bootlickers and brown shirts who frighten me and should terrify everyone. It is appalling that there are so many Americans who have abandoned the morale values that have made us great to support this racist, sexist, self-anointed savior who pledges to make America great again. It is pathetic and heartbreaking that there are so many prejudiced sympathizers. This is an America that has only seemed to be in small numbers and lived in the shadows—barely heard from and existing on the fringe. But they are there in force and have adopted as their outspoken leader, The Donald—a force of fraud, ego and ignorance.

So I blink my eyes and vigorously shake my head in hopes of clearing it and erasing this dreadful vision of the crowds cheering at this dictator’s rallies.

You Americans, who know why you are great, must speak up and speak out about this horror. Even if it is a temporary madness, a suspension of common sense, neighbors, friends and citizens must speak truth to Trump’s lies and eradicate this threat to all of us. He may be a joke but some of us have stopped laughing.
Trump left no doubt after last night- he’s a bigoted fear monger, spreading a message of intolerance to all of Islam, and so many others. This is seriously getting scary. We need to come together to share a message of tolerance and unity.
>>
File: cometohellwithme.png (3 MB, 1600x894) Image search: [Google]
cometohellwithme.png
3 MB, 1600x894
You have to go back
>>
Ptoo! Shitty bait.
>>
File: 1456345133931.jpg (631 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1456345133931.jpg
631 KB, 2048x1536
>>71121830
Go back to your cuckshed Torontofag
>>
>since Senator Joe McCarthy had apparitions of communists under every bed 60 years ago.

>apparitions

insert a smug yuri bezmenov face reaction pic here
>>
File: allthatshit.jpg (12 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
allthatshit.jpg
12 KB, 199x254
>>71121830
>>
>>71121830
>maple nigger
>having any relevant view on burger politics

Securing our border
>das raysis
Deporting illegal immigrants
>das bigotry
Wanting to bring our economy back
>das Hitler-ish
Poor b8, but stil, fuck off maple nigger. Go hop on GTs cock some more you fuckung degenerate cuckarooni.
>>
>>71121830

ya know, this was the first election cycle in which masses of the population understood that false flagging is an essential weapon of modern psychic warfare, and used it in guerrilla tactics.

the elites could not have foreseen the audacity and cunning of trump and his supporters. we blindsided them...
>>
>McCarthy
>not a hero
kill yourself
>>
It's not scary at all. This is the racist white man's dying gasp, and it's kind of pathetic that this is all they can come up with.

Trump will lose by a margin that hasn't been seen in the last 100 years. I've never seen a more hated candidate in all of my life. /pol/ is a hugbox/safe space that makes you think Trump actually has a chance. He's going to lose so hard...so hard.
>>
>biggest threat since joe McCarthy
stay in your moms basement and genuflect under your rainbow flag you Liberal faglord. People like you are the reasons Canada is one giant cuck
>>
>>71122397

and by this, what i mean to say, is that this is the first time we've seen the common occurrence of high level reverse-bait-attack-assist such as the OP.

the OP *SUPPORTS* trump. the political paradigm in which one understands how to approach a friend as an enemy in order to help him is a new thing for the commoners.
>>
>>71121830
A+
>c.o. your social studies prof
>>
>>71121830
>wall of text
>appeal to emotion
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>71121830
JUSTIN WE'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT
NO KEKING THIS CONTINENT ON OUR WATCH
>>
>>71121830
If trump is a racist biggot ect ect why are we just now hearing about it? You know hes been famous for a loong time and has been known to do the opposite like the gold club thing.

Are you sure youre not being a mouthy media sheep?
>>
McCarthy was fucking right.
Look what has happened now, the Soviets (aka Jews) won.
>>
>>71121830
>leaf
>>
File: 1459661271480-0.jpg (40 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459661271480-0.jpg
40 KB, 480x480
OP is propaganda.

Trump may not be flawless, but let me make one thing clear...

The ONLY reason Donald Trump is being misrepresented, attacked and slandered by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.

Furthermore, I happen to know for a fact that Trump is largely playing a role and acting controversial as a political tactic. Making ‘brash’ statements is part of his game, as a way of throwing out ‘red meat’ to attract mainstream GOP voters. In other words, he’s just selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd.

Trump actually knows WAY MORE than he lets on, and he knows he’s in danger. However, his intent is to win and save the country; and he knows that can’t be done without playing the game of politics.

This has all been confirmed by high-level people that know him well behind the scenes, such as Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone.

This video explains things better than I could. I implore you all to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
>>
>>71121830
I wouldn't vote for him but I think Trump is really misunderstood. Everyone calls him Hitler when he is just Reagan with a more aggressive rethoric.
>>
>>71121830
Nice of you to take time out from your maple syrup enema to kvetch like a woman about how much real men frighten you. Sadly, your hysteria is wasted on us.
>>
>>71121830
McCarthy was based af senpai
>>
File: 1449646550600.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1449646550600.jpg
52 KB, 1024x576
>>71122461
It’s amazing how you guys think we’re railing against your grand vision of Star Trek being real or something.

I’ve seen where displacing whites gets you. If you are white, you should know that if demographic decline continues, anti-white sentiment and entitlement will increase as whites lose power. You will not be treated with anything approaching the same considerations you presently give to racial minorities.

America will not suddenly do just as well when you replace the population with people from Mexico and the Middle East, those people will continue to be just as smart and productive as they were in their home countries, only now taking money from and blaming the white minority for all their problems.

Trump is your last chance for this to happen nicely. Don't fuck it up.
>>
Very low quality bait.

Step it up, or GTFO
>>
>>71122461
This would be happening to any republican front runner. Leftists have a dying grasp, and a last gasp going on.
They know that the people are waking up, and just blaming the 'evil white man' isn't cutting it anymore.
People know its the government.
>>
File: 1454401513472.png (561 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
1454401513472.png
561 KB, 1305x892
>>71121830
A
FUCKING
>>
why do you care more abut Trump when Cruz is even more far right? because you're an easily manipulated idiot. keep sucking the media's cock.
>>
>>71125341
WEED
>>
File: REMOVE_COMMIE_remove_commie.gif (968 KB, 290x200) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE_COMMIE_remove_commie.gif
968 KB, 290x200
>>71121830
McCarthy did nothing wrong. Many of his accusations turned out to be true.
>>
>>71123220
copy pasta why info-wars shill?
>>
>>71125378
Cruz ain't far right
Cruz is a hispanic, he won't be deporting illegals
>>
>>71125641

he literally said that he'll deport more than Trump does
>>
>>71125776
If he's sincere and not a shill, probably trump will give him a position in his cabinet
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.