[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rise & Fall of Putin Propaganda Czar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why is /pol/ not talking about this?

>be Mikhail Lesin
>super rich Russian
>Putin calls all Russians to bring overseas accounts home following the sanctions
>Lesin refuses
>dies in DC Hotel room
>originally ruled a "heart attack"
>autopsy later confirms blunt force trauma to the head

Here is a link to an article. My Russian friend's family knows this guy, because the Russian Jewish community in the USA is close knit.
Apparently he was supposed to fly out, but missed his flight and was acting really strange before he died.

http://time.com/4256414/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-putin-propaganda-czar-who-met-a-violent-end/
>>
>"Russian"
Always lifts my spirits to read about dead kikes. It's an added bonus when conservative faggots drift on to /pol to use these kikes on ice to push their Putin narrative.
>>
Maybe if I posted a stupid ass manlet thread, or put a picture of a black dick as my picture this would get more traction
>>
>>71121730
I'm not pushing a narrative, moron. You are projecting really hard. I like the intrigue of international spies and murder, etc.
>>
>>71121730
Also if you think this guy wasn't murdered, you're a blue-pilled idiot.
>>
Too bad this can't get more discussion than one blue-pilled, Kremlin-cock sucking faggot who thinks about things at an 8th grade level
>>
Some details I uncovered was that he was in DC to be questioned regarding a federal money laundering investigation.

He has tens of millions of expensive California real estate.

He was the guy who really built Putin's propaganda apparatus after taking control of the major networks.
>>
>>71121894
I'm glad he was murdered. Fuck him.
>>
>>71123457
It says in the article that he helped found RT. What happens to his wealth now? Goes to his kids who must repatriate it to Russia? Clearly he was disobeying orders, but it doesn't do much good to kill him and leave his wealth overseas.
>>
>>71123712

He was the essentially the information minister at the beginning of Putin's reign.

He helped Putin take over NTV from Guzinsky, he helped create RT, and he was head of Gazprom-Media until a year ago.

In Russia most of the media is literally owned by the Kremlin-controlled natural gas company Gazprom (which Putin and friends milk for their personal gain).

Putin wasn't after his wealth, he wanted to stop him from talking.

Anyone who has inside information of the money trail of the Russian elite and leaves the inner circle gets killed im mysterious circumstances.

Putin (based on other cases) doesn't go after the rest of the family though and will let them keep the money.

Lesin was a close ally of Putin who did a lot to increase his power, but he outlived his usefulness and became a liability.

There is speculation that he resigned as head of Gazprom-Media because he didn't approve of the trajectory Putin decided to take after early 2014.
>>
>>71124450
Interesting insight. I figure Putin is not an ideologue; I always thought he was about money first, but the invasion of Crimea and Eastern Ukraine makes me question that.

I'm really surprised this murder hasn't made more headlines in the United States. I figured Americans would like to read stories of "spy" intrigue and murder.
>>
>>71124647
Without Crimea Russia would have been blocked out of the Black Sea. With the war in Syria going on at the same time (the only other port Russia has leading to the Mediterranean sea is in Syria), this could've meant being permanently blocked out from two major Seas. Geopolitics would've shifted making Russia's position worst in over 100 years had he not acted in Crimea.

Basically the US coup in Ukraine was done only to force a response out of Putin, and he opted for the minimal one. Stalin or someone of his ilk would've annexed Ukraine on the spot.
>>
File: putin's kleptocracy.jpg (11 KB, 316x475) Image search: [Google]
putin's kleptocracy.jpg
11 KB, 316x475
>>71124647

If you want to learn about how his regime works read this book
>>
>>71125324
Thanks for the rec
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.