[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me why this "cultural Marxist" tolerance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
Explain to me why this "cultural Marxist" tolerance of Muslims is down to the Jews pushing it.

Explain to me why Jews would want to empower their greatest historical enemies.

Pro-tip: You can't because it makes no sense at all.
>>
File: jew immigration reform push.jpg (789 KB, 664x1665) Image search: [Google]
jew immigration reform push.jpg
789 KB, 664x1665
>>71121407
fuck off rabbi

kikes know that a "diverse" society means it's much harder for them to be expelled again
>>
>>71121478
Yes, but that doesn't explain why they are apparently promoting Islam in particular.

Why do stormweenies not talk about how the amount of Sikhs and Hindus in western countries is also the Jews' fault. No-one on here seems to care about them apart from the people who run the POO XD meme into the ground.

Why do you think they have such a hard-on for Muslims?
>>
File: 2349077637.jpg (23 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
2349077637.jpg
23 KB, 640x370
>>71121598
>stormweenies
back in your cuckshed, kike
>>
>>71121682
>I can't explain my stupid conspiracy theories so I'm just going to use ad hominems and hope it'll make the realist go away

Just as I thought.
>>
File: go away jew.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
go away jew.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>71121682
>just going to use ad hominems

>stormweenies
>>71121598
>>
>>71121407
Plenty of sense. Investment class wants a slave labor pool. Or as close as they can legally get. Why do you think it's all about open boarders and infinite migration. And look there's the jews.
>>
File: youmustbe.png (308 KB, 400x490) Image search: [Google]
youmustbe.png
308 KB, 400x490
>>71121407
>>
>>71121598
>why they are apparently promoting Islam in particular.

They aren't, you're confusing them with brainwashed goyim.
>>
File: Britania_Rules.png (912 KB, 1156x900) Image search: [Google]
Britania_Rules.png
912 KB, 1156x900
>>71121771

>complains about ad homs
>uses the term "Stormweenie"

Why don't you just go to your local Rabi and have him cum in a syringe so you can shoot Jewish semen directly into your bloodstream?
>>
>>71121901
Source?

>>71121912
Nope.

>>71122187
Yeah. The perps ended up being jailed by the way. I guess the Jews apparently masterplan to make white people not be mean to Muslims ultimately failed, eh?
>>
>>71121478
a diverse society means its hard for any group to be ostracized, more homogeneity just means the distinctions for a natural class division will be more and more exacting and arbitrary like weight or eye color or earlobe
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.