[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 454x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 454x324
Alright /pol/ this is the situation. I live in Australia and don't know any of the good stuff about trump because of shitty biased Aussie media.

It looks like you /pol/ guys like trump so would you mind telling me what's so good about Trump. I'm not implying that he is a cunt. Almost all of Aussie news stations are biased cunts and always say bad shit about trump. This results in most Australians hating him.

I think that he is an alright bloke and most of the people spouting shit about trump are feminist dykes so if I bring up some good shit about trump it with mess with them.
>>
Well for one, he's not Australian.
>>
>>71120901
True that
>>
>fuck Mexico (not really, we're helping them in the long run)
>fuck CHYNA ((yes really, and we'd rather have Mexicans)
>fuck jew world order trotskyite neocon ISIS
>fuck new world order jew neocon trotskyite trade deals
>fuck trotskyite jew neocon filth

Aaaaaaand: Let's how about Make America Great Again?
>>
File: 1458295008473.jpg (416 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
1458295008473.jpg
416 KB, 960x719
>>71120074

I too am Australian. Pretty much the ONLY source that's putting out the Truth on Trump is Infowars and Alex Jones.

www.infowars.com

I can't even watch TV in this country (Australia).

Trump may not be flawless, but let me make one thing clear...

The ONLY reason Donald Trump is being misrepresented, attacked and slandered by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.

Furthermore, I happen to know for a fact that Trump is largely playing a role and acting controversial as a political tactic. Making ‘brash’ statements is part of his game, as a way of throwing out ‘red meat’ to attract mainstream GOP voters. In other words, he’s just selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd.

Trump actually knows WAY MORE than he lets on, and he knows he’s in danger. However, his intent is to win and save the country; and he knows that can’t be done without playing the game of politics.

This has all been confirmed by high-level people that know him well behind the scenes, such as Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone.

This video explains things better than I could. I implore you all to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
>>
File: 1458213369709.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1458213369709.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>
File: 1458215424099.jpg (45 KB, 466x810) Image search: [Google]
1458215424099.jpg
45 KB, 466x810
>>
>>71122710
There are good things happening on RBN again. For instance next time you get tired of hearing Lee-Ann McAdoo talk about taking a dump with her friend, pop over and check out Dr. Bill Deagle for a few minutes.

I don't say this as a critic of Alex, but he's far from the only one, and it's good to maintain some variety for proper critical thinking.
>>
File: 1457181966064.jpg (416 KB, 1748x1542) Image search: [Google]
1457181966064.jpg
416 KB, 1748x1542
>>71123048

I agree with you. I didn't mean to imply Alex is the only person capable of seeing reality.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 366x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 366x402
>>71120074
You don't know how to use the Internet?

I bet you have a Telstra capped Internet plan, too, you dumb fuck.
>>
hes against the TPP and shit trade deals. And americans are sick of the bush clinton dynasty. They fucked up shit too much already. Cruz is the bush's pawn. Also hes not a globalist and want to see america start manufacturing some products again. right now america is only has hollywood (propaganda machine), wall street (doesnt produce shit) and silicon vally (slave labor in china)
>>
>>71120074
Subscribe to a youtube channel that uploads clips of trump's rallies and tv appearances eg https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFIyHT6yySaDiAUnqx_qNKg for direct info on what Trumps doing.
Form your own opinions about his policies and decisions and decide for yourself whether you like him or not.
>>
Australian opinion on why Trump is so great

https://opinionstatedasfact.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/trump-2032/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.