[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRo IQEsjDds This glorious bastard.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: gavin-explains-it-all-640x403.jpg (71 KB, 640x403) Image search: [Google]
gavin-explains-it-all-640x403.jpg
71 KB, 640x403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRoIQEsjDds

This glorious bastard.
>>
6:05

>autists
>>
i feel bad for the qt with the sign, she seemed at least willing to listen, gavin dropped the ball on her hard. would made a great ending turning one of these liberals
>>
>>71120321
he sounds like a literal retard
>>
"Raped by coyotees" joke made the people dismiss anything he would say
>>
>>71120937
Can you be more of brain dead cuck? Do you have to embarrass our nation on here even more?

Stop thinking with your dick and stop making excuses for the people who are supporting your downfall. The girl was not willing to listen one bit and was looking for a way to end the conversation because she KNEW that she was caught not knowing shit. And NO she wont go home and magically change her views because these emotional driven idiots dont care about facts
>>
File: smile.jpg (30 KB, 511x537) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
30 KB, 511x537
>>71120321
>"We're here preaching for love, we love every human"
>10 sec later "Fuck you. people like you are a cancer to society, REEEEEEEEEEE"
Always the same with leftists, stirner was right
>>
>>71122119

Exactly. Facts don't play a role with these people. The girl was just waiting for something to be offended about, so she could claim the high ground and leave. Bit strange that something was coyotes raping people, but what can you do?
>>
>>71122008
Coyotes are people who guide illegals across the border, it wasn't a joke
>>
>>71122284
>stirner was right
Who was right about what now?
>>
Hipster faggot eceleb #30340331 today.

Reupload it to non-payed host or GTFO.
>>
>>71121072
He is just Canadian
>>
File: stirner.jpg (123 KB, 546x590) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
123 KB, 546x590
>>71122703
Stirner said in his book "the ego and his own" about leftists, that instead of god they worship the concept of a true human, and everyone not fitting that category is not recognized as a human by them.
But they fail to realize that everytime the word inhumane is used, it is to describe actions done by humans and humans alone.
>>
>>71122981

/pol/ actually supporting self-posting assholes. We can all thank shapiro for the trend.

Can't wait til Milo's, shapiro's or gavin's next self-post
>>
>>71122454
Didn't knew bout that, thanks
>>
>>71123063
>They worship the concept of true human
Sounds about right. It's called humanism. And it can be tainted very easily by collectivism.
>>
>>71119823
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rrtttOCtq8
>>
>>71120321
in all these vids of libtards making a fool of themselves, this guy takes the fucking cake

I can't tell if he's drunk or just really retarded
>>
>>71123392
Youll never be happy you miserable cunt.

Those three men are all we have for a voice. You think bitching in /pol gets anything done? These guys redpill people daily and are really the only voice we have.

So fuck off.
>>
>>71123536
Correct tense is "know" if you weren't aware
>>
>I'm Queer

>No I'm a Bisexual

>And a Graphic Designer

>And Brave

>Can't even write on a fucking t-shirt
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.