[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 49
File: image.jpg (671 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
671 KB, 1600x1200
Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children.
Nobody to nag you and nobody you're obligated to but your own self.
Don't even have to worry about dinner cuz you ate out like a champ on your way home like always.
Then washed it down with a $5 coffee.
Because you have so much disposable income as a single guy.
Unlike married people who make a big deal out of eating out or getting anything but poverty coffee.
Put dat phone on silent so you're not bothered.
Wanna take a 2 hour nap on the couch followed by 10 hours of sleep in your bed?
Go ahead, nobody's gonna make you feel guilty or lazy for doing so.
Wanna go out at 3 am for some fast food?
No problem, no wife to explain it to.
Welcome to your castle. YOUR castle. Not hers. Not anybody else's.
You're the king here, not a "provider" for her.

>kicked her out my property 6 months ago
>sleeping like a caveman on my hardwood floor because whos gonna stop me
>>
>>71119750
You sound really happy.
>>
>>71119750
why did you kick her out?
>>
>>71119750
Storytime, Hans.
>>
>>71120366

he got cucked... she went with a mudslim
>>
>>71119750

This is true in every facet
>>
Don't know how so many people do it.

Working full time, then coming home to a nagging woman, a child that needs constant attention, having to do things with her family, having to go shopping with her etc.

Sounds like hell.
>>
#winning #mgtow #geneticdeadend #biologicalfailure
>>
>>71120583

It is
>>
>>71120583
Yes, I wish more jewish people like you would do the same. Not have kids, I mean.
>>
>>71119750
>>sleeping like a caveman on my hardwood floor because whos gonna stop me
Is this a good thing?
>>
No you are just a faggot in denial.

Nothing is as awesome as having a good woman on your side and building a future with her.
>>
>>71120583
>Don't know how so many people do it.
>Working full time, then coming home to a nagging woman, a child that needs constant attention, having to do things with her family, having to go shopping with her etc.
>Sounds like hell.

Sense of purpose one gets from providing for children

Men without purpose become depressed

By the time most men are sick of their wives, they're distracted by the necessity of providing for the kids

I refuse to get married, it's the same as a child holding a gun to your head
>>
>>71119750

>German
>No wife/kids.
>Muslims take care of that now.

God no wonder your country is fucked up.
>>
>>71119750
Lol.

It's obvious you're frustraded you can't get with a girl. Aww, poor Hans, did your crush go out with a handsome black man instead of you?

It's because you're a beta bitch. Keep on lying to yourself with that MGTOW bullcrap. You know you can't have us anymore. All you get is your hand.
>>
>>71120787
>Nothing is as awesome as having a good woman on your side

she's on your side so long as you keep slaving away

all women are whores, nature demands it
>>
I'm kind of tempted to just swear off women. The more I look for a decent girl, the more disillusioned I become and the more convinced I become that such girls simply do not exist anymore. I feel quite literally disgusted by modern females and the thought of marrying one is laughable. I'd rather have no children than have them raised by a whore, a feminist, an imbecile, and degenerate.

Fuck feminism. Fuck Jews. Fuck Democracy.
>>
>>kicked her out my property 6 months ago
You mean she cucked you and through you out on your ass, and now you live all alone in a shitty apartment trying to justify your existence by making shitty threads on a Cantonese basketweaving internet forum.
>>
>>71120711
i've always had to sleep on hard surfaces for some reason.
feels good for the back.
>>
File: vanromp.jpg (31 KB, 460x301) Image search: [Google]
vanromp.jpg
31 KB, 460x301
>>71119750
>>71120551
>>71120915
Yes ! Yes goyim ! Don't reproduce and live happy with more money !
>>
>>71121112
My genes are shit, I paid someone to have children for me rofl
>>
>>71120888
>she's on your side so long as you keep slaving away

Thats because most guys bait women with money and gifts and treat them like prostitutes. If your whole relationship was based on money in trade for sex of course she will leave you.

If your girl isnt with you for you (like they are with the "chads" they fuck) then you are fucked to begin with
>>
>>71121112
but if all the goy die out, who will the juden farm?
>>
File: no love deep web.gif (272 KB, 480x512) Image search: [Google]
no love deep web.gif
272 KB, 480x512
>>71120915
Honestly you should just go to a third world country where feminism still exists, and bring her to Australia. She will not only be loyal to you because she hasn't been indoctrinated by the liberalism of the West, she'll truly appreciate that you gave her a better life.

Always remember: almost every successful relationship is built on something commodifiable. Many relationships begin with the woman primarily attracted by the man's wealth/fame/success in life (don't believe anything women tell you, women's vaginas are hardwired to be attracted to men who succeed in life, nothing else, no matter how hideous or manlet you are simply being richer and clearly having a command over other human beings is enough to arouse sexual interest in a woman). From this basis the relationship begins, and later love develops.

However, it's impossible to form love with modern Western women who essentially don't believe love exists, they fear being attracted to successful/powerful men because this would be the admission of their female frailty. These kinds of women have denied their feminine nature. They are as mentally and emotionally unhappy as you would be if you decided to never do anything masculine again.
>>
>>71121112
>yes goy, marry a feminist and suffer a divorce within 5 years and have your children raised by a single mother who will let our media teach your children about morals, sexuality, and the ways of the world
What's the point in reproducing if your children turn out to be homos, trannies, or mudsharks/gook lovers?
>>
>>71119750
I'm married, had our first last week. Picking the right woman can increase your quality of life, but picking the wrong one can destroy you. I waited until I was older and found someone who has the same VALUES and goals as me. I'm not going to bash anyone for choosing to remain single because Ive seen the price friends paid for picking the wrong girl. You dont have to get married but you also dont have to close off that possibility. Sure i miss coming home and smoking a big fattie while playing xbox or deciding to go on a spur of the moment road trip, but at some point I found myself needing more than just my hobbies and free time.
>>
>>71120883
>Aww, poor Hans, did your crush go out with a handsome black man instead of you?
oh, the irony.
>>
>>71120613
Blame the state and media for the dissolution of marriage, because even if you have kids, they will be taken from you due to the fucked up court system favoring the mother. No Father Figure means child winds up fucked up. That is no different than not having kids at all.
>>
>>71121112
Lmao women bring happiness spoken like a true virgin
>>
>>71121239
He is german the third world country comes to him.
>>
>>71120822
>Men without purpose become depressed

Totally agree, but much better for that purpose to be work releated than family in this current world
>>
>>71121411
>He is german the third world country comes to him.
kek
>>
>>71119750
Post more of that goddess ass
>>
>>71119750
You sound lonely, Hans. Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?
>>
File: 1459628260847.jpg (52 KB, 432x450) Image search: [Google]
1459628260847.jpg
52 KB, 432x450
>>71121536
Fuck off, nigger
>>
>>71119750

>After freeing myself from the burden of passing on my genes and raising children in my image, I like to waste my life on unbridled consumerism and piss-poor eating and living habits rather than using my free time to make a positive impact on the world that will go on without me after I'm dead
>>
>being proud of being a dead end of millions of years of evolution
>>
>>71121239
Non-White women are even more disgusting than Western women. Wouldn't mind a Slav qt, but most of them are nasty whores too.
>>
>>71119750
>he thinks he has to be cucked if he gets married
oh Germany, lern2controlwomen
as I type this my wife is in the kitchen making me a toasted sandwich and a coffee while I have my feet up.
I can do anything I want, any of that list you mentioned, the only thing I can't do is just pick up and fuck random girls, that wasn't something I bothered with before I got married/gf so its no big loss.
If you're married with kids you've usually grown out of that stage anyway.
If I meet some stunning teen and want to fuck her I would anyway.
inb4 hurrdurrr shes being fucked by Tyrone behind your back
>>
>>71121457

America knows what's up.
>>
>>71121605
That's true. Pick one from rural parts. They weren't confronted with the sinful city life
>>
>>71121596
>breeding is a positive impact on the world

god i hope russia nukes you retarded country
>>
File: 1155117589556.jpg (116 KB, 627x476) Image search: [Google]
1155117589556.jpg
116 KB, 627x476
>dat smile when you realise you're a genetic dead-end and that millions of years of evolution in which your ancestors have struggled against all odds to create offspring which then reproduced further viable offspring has been brought to an end by your selfishness, repulsiveness and naivety.
>>
File: 1458898242200.jpg (128 KB, 547x574) Image search: [Google]
1458898242200.jpg
128 KB, 547x574
>>71119750
>>71120366
>>71120175
>>71120506
>>71120583
>>71120615
>>71120699
>>71120822
Am i the only one who thinks that marriage should be about both parties working together? What kind of shitty women you'd have to marry that she would nag you after working entire day for your family? I mean she has to understand why you'd like to just laze around after work. Marriage should be about love and the manifesto of that love should be a white child.
>inb4 cuck
>inb4 women will fuck you up
I don't know your situations western bros but here women understand men. My uncle works 12 hours a day in a building company and when he comes home my aunt always greets him with a kiss and a dinner. They've been together for 10 years now and have 2 kids and they still rarley argue and when they do it's nothing major.
Do western women really turn into leechers after they get married?(i know not all of them since in every race, in every culture they are sluts, tradtional waifus etc.)
What >>71121112 you gotta keep the white race going, every generation of men faced different problems but we gotta pull thorugh, we can't let our civilisation get destroted by jews and shitskins.
>>
>>71121239
>>She will not only be loyal to you because she hasn't been indoctrinated by the liberalism of the West, she'll truly appreciate that you gave her a better life.
>implying she won't stab you in the back first chance she gets for an even better life
At least I assume you mean asian.
Unless you want to take some nigger from some native tribe. In which case
>wanting a mentally ill to look after your children
>>
File: 1448573248052.jpg (83 KB, 632x655) Image search: [Google]
1448573248052.jpg
83 KB, 632x655
>>71119750
This is why your birthrates are low and merkel is importing achmeds.

>good job hans
>>
>>71119750
So living like a kid forever? Nah thanks
>>
>>71119750

first i want to sniff that worn out shows, then her smelly feet. finish it off with a thorough rim.
>>
>the death rattle of the white race

Enjoy being a self-indulgent millenial faggot who finds comfort in owning shit, youre worse than a boomer but at least they had 4 kids before they bought a boat instead of sending their kids to college.
>>
>work three jobs
>husband is neet all day
>i bring his tendies every night i come home
>never forget his tendies

Being a good wife is easy, just make sure to stock up on tendies and dont talk so damn much.
>>
>>71121690

The niggers and pig fuckers aren't worried about whether having kids is a benefit to society. While you're NEETing it up they are ensuring the extinction of your race. Do you consider that a "positive impact on the world" you idiotic, self-serving asshole? Actually, don't breed, we don't need your retarded genes anyway.
>>
>>71121776

they are a different generation you dumb cunt

your aunt wasn't exposed to as much leftist brainwashing as these western women are

modern polish girls aren't any better too
>>
>>71121776
>Do western women really turn into leechers after they get married?
Yes, they literally expect to be treated like royalty and anything less is grounds for divorce.

>What do you mean I have to cook when I've been home all day while you've been at work?
>What do you mean I have to clean up around here when I've been home all day while you've been at work?
>What do you mean we can't go on a pointless holidaybecause you want to save up to have children? I don't want children
>I can't live like this, I'm getting a divorce and taking half of everything
50% of Western marriages end up like this.
>>
>>71121776
>Am i the only one who thinks that marriage should be about both parties working together?
no. it's just difficult to reconcile with the fact that you can't work together with a woman, so by proxy we're supporting gay marriage desu
>>
>>71119750
>tfw that will never be your daughter

;_; why bother living
>>
>whites not having children, instead they chop their own balls off and pretend to be women
>go online to be smug about it

Actually, you're probably just all MGTOW autists that wouldn't get any girls in the first place
But you have no place on /pol/. If you don't care about the white race, go to /r/theredpill or something and be a beta there
>>
>>71121624

wageslave to a solid 6/10 British woman

you don't control anything, marriages ONLY continue if the woman wills it

you don't control her and you absolutely don't control what happens when you part ways
>>
File: how to make your life robust.jpg (141 KB, 941x345) Image search: [Google]
how to make your life robust.jpg
141 KB, 941x345
>le MGTOW lifestyle is super awesome despite the palatable frustration easily read between the lines of my post

Good goy. Not that it mattered anyway, you probably were already sterile from all that dank fastfood gorging and $5 coffees.

What a good citizen.
>>
>>71121893
This t b h
>>
File: 1459605336958.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459605336958.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>71119750
My gf picked me up from the pub last night at 1am and took me to the 24 hours McDonald's drive thru, paid for our food. Got home, ate it then fucked her until I basically passed out.
I'm currently on the couch in my boxers with my tablet shitposting while she's in the kitchen preparing dinner. We are having chili, life's good.
>>
>>71120883
>You know you can't have us anymore

Femanon, I miss the days we used to picnic and laugh at Italians. Plz be safe in new Abu Dhabi.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 219x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 219x295
>>71119750

It's been one year, two months, and thirteen days since I broke up with my girlfriend. I had become at that time increasingly convinced that the institution of marriage had strayed so far from its former initiatory value, which in other times had given it a Traditional quality, that it was no longer acceptable for a man of a "differentiated type" to engage in marriage. The Catholics made a grave mistake in legalizing divorce, which renders the holiness of the sacrament of marriage null and void. How can they insist that a marriage binds two together for eternity if one can, under contemporary Catholic law, have two or three wives throughout one's life?

Then, of course, we must confront the devolution of masculinity and the feminine, which in the present cycle began sometime around the fall of Frederick Barbarossa, when, as they say, the White Tree withered and died. When the Ghibbeline Middle Ages came to an end all mores and rites belonging to a properly Traditional system went "underground," as in the case of Rosicrucianism, which may rightly be called the last hope for a primordial rebirth. The rose and the cross...

When women are no longer feminine, why should a Traditional man bring himself down to the plane of the telluric and immediate? Christ said "my kingdom is not of this world," though the Babel-builders of Judaized American Protestantism would like to pretend he did not.

The cultivation of the spirit in this age of spiritual oblivion is a solitary quest. I urge you all to never get married.

"Give up all that you have and follow me."
>>
>>71119750
What kind of weakling beta numale are you /pol/ ?

That you become a pussy whipped husband/boyfriend?
By your woman?

A relationship is a psychological battle of control
,never give in to their stuff,always have an agenda,always lead,listen and consider,you do not give in to them,you make concessions coming from yourself,not accepting her demands.
Big deal here.

Doesn't matter if she is a feminist either.

As long as you have chemistry,have a life,treat her nice as a human female,not your object of worship,she will stick to you.
She should always know,directly or indirectly,other women like you/fancy you,talk to you.
Subtle stuff.
>>
File: 1308710484629.png (18 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1308710484629.png
18 KB, 429x410
>>71122190
>having sex outside of wedlock
>>
>>71122232
>counting how many days since your last break-up
Grow the fuck up and get over it.

Be masculine yourself,have standards and a life.
>>
>>71119750

Your wife didn't respect you

So you overreacted

Now you're a biological dead-end.
>>
File: image.jpg (561 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
561 KB, 1200x1600
>>
>>71122408

To be fair, I don't respect him either, he sounds like a childish turd.
>>
>>71122320
>God wills it
>>
File: 1riqm.1382657094001.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1riqm.1382657094001.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
>no gf
>can do what I want whenever I want
>never have to explain anything to anyone
>don't have to buy gifts
>never have to go to her parents birthdays or some shit
>never have to take her out to dinner
>never have to worry about getting cucked
>never have to raise stupid kids that drain my money
>never have to worry about kids
>never have to play woman mindgames
>can use all the money I earn for myself
>whenever I need pussy I just go to the local brothel or order me some 500€ Luxus Hoe
>>
>>71120583
She drives me insane, but my son's are my heart; there is a reason men will die for peace, I know I'd die for them without second thought. If she'll ever stop being pissy, I'd love a third, but it's been two years of her just being angry. If it's not one thing it's another. I know they don't want to hear it, but women seem to have been happier when they were presented with fewer choices.
>>
>>71122517
Continue...
>>
>>71122741
You forgot:
>Never reproduce
>Sandniggers take over my country
>>
>>71122741
This is why your country is dying. A pretty sad sight.
>>
>>
File: 1429382303854.jpg (32 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1429382303854.jpg
32 KB, 535x462
If you love a person doing things for them feels good - and if you love a good person you can feel even better knowing that they'd return the favour. The MGTOW-movement is fucking dumb, you're like the vegans of pussy-eating - you never shut up about not doing it.
>>
>>71119750

is this what you think when you cry yourself to sleep every night?
>>
>>71122976
>even africans can tell germans are braindead retarded
RARE
>>
>>
>>71122990

almost there....
>>
>>
File: 1428618417920.jpg (65 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1428618417920.jpg
65 KB, 499x499
>>71122924
Who gives a shit, once i'm dead I don't give a fuck that some other cuck has to live in this mess.

>>71122976
your nigger country wasn't ever even alive my nigger friend

>>71123044
don't you have some people to rob or some shit?
>>
>>
>>71122517
Don't fucking stop
>>
>>
honestly couldn't give a toss about whatever this thread is about, post more of that thick slag
>>
File: breedermentality.gif (131 KB, 691x480) Image search: [Google]
breedermentality.gif
131 KB, 691x480
>>
>>
we sing the death song kids,
cuz we've got
no future
and we wanna be just like you
we wanna be just like you
>>
>>
>>
>>71120883
>a handsome black man

Now there's an oxymoron if I ever saw one.
>>
File: sweden.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sweden.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71120883
>It's because you're a beta bitch

LOL who is talking.
>>
>>
File: therealredpill.jpg (30 KB, 358x226) Image search: [Google]
therealredpill.jpg
30 KB, 358x226
>>
Oh look, another MGTOW proponent resorts to image-dumping Fabian society propagande memes when told to fuck off

what a surprise

/pol/ is beyond compromised
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>71122057
>wageslave
she brings in more than me
>6/10
meh, probably right, I dont marry based on looks and dont notice that shallowness now
>you don't control anything
except everything other than her bowel movements and anything I don't want to control as I'm not an insecure control freak
>if she wills it
hahaha boy are you wrong
>you don't control her
No, I don't, she does things for me because I ask her to and don't want to be control freak, but she cooks and cleans for me, I do fuck all desu, you seem obsessed with wanting to be a complete control freak, you have issues.
>you absolutely don't control what happens when you part ways
so you want control of your ex's too?
Yeah you're a control freak, there's a difference between having a loyal wife and wanting to control her every breath.
>>
>>
>>
>>71120787
sorry, but no
>>
File: 1453418711118.png (10 KB, 646x80) Image search: [Google]
1453418711118.png
10 KB, 646x80
>>
>>71123155
good goy!
>>
File: childfree2.jpg (79 KB, 453x700) Image search: [Google]
childfree2.jpg
79 KB, 453x700
>>
>>
>>71123379
>she brings in more than me
cuck
>>
>>71123336
Good, all extinct and weak creatures did too
>>
File: childfree_34.jpg (57 KB, 640x309) Image search: [Google]
childfree_34.jpg
57 KB, 640x309
>>
>>71121776
Wife and I are both teachers. At the end of the day we are both exhausted and tired of talking. If left alone she'd do all of the cooking and cleaning but I at least try to help a little before settling down to play a little vidya. The little bit of effort does little to bother me and it goes a long way.

I'm openly appreciative and thankful for what she does, and she is responsive to that. As long as I always step forward and take control when shit gets tight, I get just about all the free time I want. Theres a give and take, and we are both happy with it.

Stay hopeful, anons. That smart, insightful conservative woman does exist. You've just got to learn how to be a husband and not a leech/prick. Fulfill the traditional Christian role of husband and watch the benefits roll in.
>>
File: child-free-by-choice-meme.png (466 KB, 1250x872) Image search: [Google]
child-free-by-choice-meme.png
466 KB, 1250x872
>>
>>71123325

How about you take care of your sewer kids first Shasha before you bitch to anyone else about not having kids.
>>
>>
How many women below 50 don't work in your country? I literally don't know any woman below that age who doesn't work. Some of them stop working for 1-3 years when they give birth to kids, then back to work. Maybe Poland is just too poor for women not to work, idk
>>
File: dumbbreederscum.png (160 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
dumbbreederscum.png
160 KB, 750x750
>>
File: breedersarementallyill.jpg (38 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
breedersarementallyill.jpg
38 KB, 736x736
>>
>>71119750
Is she German?
I need to know her accent while I imagine her booty jiggling.
>>
>>71122190
Have fun in 5 years when all that shit is old hat.
>>
File: 1407064694016.jpg (44 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1407064694016.jpg
44 KB, 406x422
>>71123508
Its a waste of time my nigga
why bother with this shit when I can fuck 10/10s every month and still have leftover money for new shit.
There is white pussy, slavic pussy, asian pussy, its all there on the pussy market and you're basically sitting at home fucking the same vagina every other day.
Boring man

I like how nobody can even reply to my other posts because there are just no arguments
lmao
>>
>>71123473
>cuck
no, I'm a lazy cunt and don't put the effort in, we live comfortably, money is combined as it should be in a marriage so I benefit from her working hard while I work casually.
>>
>>71123665
I guess if that's you're prerogative then go for it, but being a husband and, someday, a father has given my life renewed meaning. It's nice having a partner to work toward the same goals as myself. I feel stronger and invigorated knowing I have a marriage and ultimately a family to guide and protect. If that's not appealing to you then you do you, anon. Just saying, there's some merit to it.
>>
>>71123678

how old is your provider? When she get's over the age of 30 and even nearing it she's gonna look for a provider for herself instead of you. That clock is ticking, you better enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>71119750

Well see, here's the thing. Long ago, in an era called 'before the 60s', a man could do all of these things...while still having a wife and kids. Because marriage actually meant something beyond 'you owe the leech-cunt half of your assets if you so much as fart in a way she doesn't like'. The man had the final say, period.

Then the Jews destroyed that particular institution. So yeah, that's about exactly how it works now. Can't even pump and dump anymore unless you has a vas first; condom's not enough, she'll steal it and get preggo off the leftovers. Got nothing to do with 'trouble getting women'.
>>
>>71123558

So as long as everything is not perfect and great you shouldn't reproduce? What is wrong with you?

>>71123665
Have fun living a non meaningful and materialistic lifestyle you moron. Oh, you fuck women every day? Nice job, you don't have a person that you can build any emotional attachment to.

You act the same way a 'strong independant woman who don't need no man' acts. There are no replies because everything you posted is your subjective opinion to what having children is like.
>>
>>71119750
>Hans happy of his life's choice
>Has to convince anons on a Bangladeshi meme exchange platform that he really is happy
Damn, whoever raised you must have done quite a shitty job for you to hate kids that much ;^)
>>
>>71123796
>there's some merit to it

there really isn't, benis in bagina isn't any merit nor is raising children. That shit is basically a worthless achievement.

Newton had merit in his life, are you now going to argue that he had less because he didn't reproduce.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x1136
21 young rich male here agreed I order so much shit from Amazon I forget till its here sometimes feels good man
>>
>>71123882
Living in the Christian dominated South definitely has its benefits. General consensus down in Arkansas is still that the man is the executive in marriage. Doesn't mean we get to boss around and be abusive, but most women will defer to the husband during crunch time. Used to struggle dating when I was younger cause I was a bum and most girls feared I wouldn't be able to lead. Once I manned up I met my wife and we've been happily together for 6 years.
>>
>>71124035
>invicta
>rich
lol
>>
>>71123188

>I AM SILLY
>LOOK HOW MUCH BETTER I AM
>SO PRIMITIVE
>PEOPLE AREN'T ANIMALS

I hate people like this
>>
>>71124003
Twisting my words, anon. If marriage isn't your bag, then it's not your bag. But that doesn't mean it's worthless across the board. I was raised to be a leader, husband and father, like all the men in my family. My grandfather achieved greatness alongside my grandmother, and my father alongside my mother. I'm on the same path with my wife. It has been a positive experience for me.

Doesn't mean it'll be positive for everyone, but for those with similar mindsets as myself it might be.
>>
>>71119750
Welcome to MGTOW, enjoy your stay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZe_ks1tcGo
>>
>>71122011

It has nothing to do with "leftist brainwashing".

Women waste their existence on sex.

Harlots back in the day were literally seen as "crazy".

Nowadays all women are harlots. Blame the pill, sex and the city and weak parents.

This has nothing to do with political ideology.

That comes later.
>>
>>71121402
Well I'm with a girl since six years and she bring me a lot of happiness.
You on the other hand sound salty
>>
>>71123293

I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation to Istanbul but why post the pictures here?
>>
>>71124105
$600 poor boy
>>
File: world-population-concentrated.jpg (186 KB, 1352x1600) Image search: [Google]
world-population-concentrated.jpg
186 KB, 1352x1600
>>71123558
>overpopulation myth

Is this really still a thing?
pic related
>>
>>71119750
>>71122741
itt deluded germans who cant do nothing but sitting in their basements while niggers taking over their country. What is new? this is literaly mental breakdown. stage: denial. stop blogposting or gtfo to r9k.
>>
>>71119750

>not living up to your biological raison d'etre

>not sharing your life with others

>not knowing the sheer joy of being called "Daddy"

>not having a progeny to carry on your name

>representing the death of your family line

>not contributing to the reversal of your country's cultural transformation into a European *Stan.

...and i could go on and on and on
>>
as a beta trash when I hear people talk about girlfriends as if they are something disposable. saying I kicked her out and so on I feel like starving african watching youtube videos where people destroy food
>>
>>71124035
>Rich
>$100 watch
Is everyone in this thread this delusional ?
>>
Glad to have seen this thread been thinking about that shit a lot and how women just seem to be a burden I'd rather save my own money and have a woman artificially impregnated and raise my kids on my own.
>>
>>71123373
When it's overpopulated with whites and not niggers.
>>
OP is fortunate that he can always open his home up to a middle eastern refugee should he ever feel lonely.
>>
>>71124341
>not gettin an hamilton jazzmaster in that range of price
Look who got meme'd by a shiny watch
>>
>>71124409
Feels good having so much disposable income
>>
>>71124184
>worthless across the board
The only worth it has is genetic diversity so that single disease doesn't wipe out the species. The question of should roaches exist at all is another matter.

You are submitting to your primal purpose of being a biological self-replicating machine instead of rising above it. There is no merit in that, it's what you were programmed to do like all creatures crawling this rock are ought to do.

I too have a wife and children, but I have no illusions that this gives me any merit in itself. For merit I look for other venues such as my work.

Your life in all honesty sounds worthless if it's nothing but child rearing.
>>
>>71122022
>>What do you mean I have to cook when I've been home all day while you've been at work?

This actually happened to one of my friends. He had to rush home after work on odd numbered days because those were his days to cook. His wife didn't have a job. She sat around all day or went to the mall to spend the money he earned. But according to him it was only because she had a hard time finding a job after college and it caused her to become depresses so he let her stop searching. You'd think he'd at least tell her that her job was now one of homemaker but no, they still divided up the chores including cooking "evenly". I put that in quotes because it didn't apply to "men's work" such as taking out the trash or repairing anything.

I stopped hanging out with him when she moved his home office into the basement and turned it into "the wicker room", which she made into a room full of wicker furniture. No one ever used the room, it was just there to be looked at. But he had his sad little corner down in the basement. Not sure why he even bothered going to school and earning a degree to work when he's basically living the lifestyle of a basement dwelling NEET but without the benefit of not having to work.
>>
>>71124350

the dumbest post in the thread
>>
>>71124697
*tips fedora*
you sound fat
>>
desu the greatest revenge white man could ever have on the shitskins is to go extinct, and leave them to their own devices.

earth will become a nightmarish hellhole for millenia. and they'll just keep reproducing forever, nothing will end their suffering. earth would essentially become a shitskin torture dungeon until the sun exploded.
>>
>>71124859

lol at the butthurt
>>
>>71122190
>gf
That's the important part. Once you put a ring on her finger and enter into the government controlled contract called marriage, it all will change. Cohabitating couples have the most sex, married couples the least. She trying to get you to buy the cow but once you do, the milk dries up or sours.
>>
>>71123882
>>Can't even pump and dump anymore unless you has a vas first; condom's not enough, she'll steal it and get preggo off the leftovers.
Spotted the paranoid poster.
>>
>>71124917
no u
>>
>>71124773
The dumbest rebuttal in memory. How much space do you need?
90% of "overpopulation" statistics (starvation, etc.) are a factor of resource appropriation, not overcrowding.
Apologies in advance for throwing facts at your talking points. I know it hurts.
>>
File: CXIKv3bUsAAYMDx.png (452 KB, 599x694) Image search: [Google]
CXIKv3bUsAAYMDx.png
452 KB, 599x694
>>71122256
>Doesn't matter if she is a feminist either.

Don't know about your country but in the US women have the power of the state on their side. They are always holding the ultimate trump card of being able to have you arrested. And we're not even the worst. In the UK if you don't allow your woman unlimited spending, it is considered "economic abuse" and you can be locked away. Marriage used to be a battle of wills, now it's a balancing act between her wants and men with guns that can and will enforce her demands.
>>
>>71124583
$100 is what I spend on brunch.

If you want a cheap $400-600 watch, but an iwatch

If you want a classy watch you need to spend at least $2,000 for a nice tag heuer or something.

I don't think you realize that you don't make very much money.
>>
>>71124398
Just lie on your pussy resume. And don't worry about anything sexual, it's not as if they aren't used to being cum dumpsters, if you don't treat them like shit they will make you pay for it.
>>
>>71119750
That's how I lived when I was single. I miss it.
>>
File: 1360375445769.jpg (31 KB, 438x400) Image search: [Google]
1360375445769.jpg
31 KB, 438x400
>>71124357
dat butthurt

>>71123796
sound like a lot of wasted time

>>71123953
>Have fun living a non meaningful and materialistic lifestyle you moron.
I already do and its fucking awesome, can buy whatever I want whenever I want, can fuck the most beautiful whores available and never have to worry about anything. I'm free man.

>Oh, you fuck women every day? Nice job, you don't have a person that you can build any emotional attachment to.
If I'd ever need emotional attachment I'd get a fucking dog or some shit.

But whatever, go make children you idiots, meanwhile I enjoy actually living.
>>
>>71119750
>You're the king here, not a "provider" for her.

And once you get married, she knows she has you by the balls when it comes to divorcing you.

She gets a lot more out of your marriage than she ever put into it, money-wise and house-wise. And if you have kids, you cannot quit your job and take a lower paying job.

And the judge and seriously take your passport from you if your ex-wife cries and says she thinks you are going to skip to a better country to avoid alimony and/or child support.

Sucks man.

Look up imputed income. It is an awful, anti-male system.

Never getting married. Again.
>>
>>71124697
Once again putting words in my mouth. Being a husband has enhanced my life goals, not superceded them. I can see why you view marriage the way that you do, and I can see why it'd be appealing, but that's not how I choose to view it. I'm a greater purpose kind of guy, and have no shame admitting so. It has energized me and allowed me to tasks I once was too afraid to even try. It has allowed me to excel in my work as a teacher, given me the drive to be accepted to a high ranking law school on scholarship and learn skills I once thought useless in an effort to better secure myself and my partner. For someone who once battled with depression and generally being a lazy stoner, these are welcome changes to my life.

Im simply stating that it benefits my life, anon, and may benefit others as well.
>>
>>71125042
Lrn2Leykis
>>
File: 1347485846764.png (78 KB, 192x255) Image search: [Google]
1347485846764.png
78 KB, 192x255
>>71121224
>>
>>71125132

dude just stop, you are embarrasing yourself.
>>
>>71122034
>Actually, you're probably just all MGTOW autists that wouldn't get any girls in the first place

Look if you want to beta yourself off to a woman to become her wagecuck while she sleeps with chad behind your back then thats your prerogative.

But don't try all this autismo shaming tactics with us buddy, we're not idiots, we know the only plausible reason you have to shame MGTOW is because you've based your self worth on the sacrifice of giving all your shit to a woman.

We don't value that and we never will, we don't think it's a worthy or reasonable exchange, if you're unsatisifed in life don't lash out at us, we're not going to applaud your sacrifice just to make you feel better, we're certainly not going to mimic it so you can feel that what you've done is good or worthy, we're going our own way and we find satisfaction and happiness that isn't dependent on other people.

No one who is truly happy feels the need to shame others about their choices, think about that for a second.
>>
>>71125425
> tag heuer

it's shit quality and way overpriced
>>
>>71126125
Watches are status symbols. They're overpriced by definition.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.