[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was talking with my mother about why big companies have so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1458585597781.png (4 MB, 1600x1761) Image search: [Google]
1458585597781.png
4 MB, 1600x1761
I was talking with my mother about why big companies have so few female leaders. She claims that it's solely because women are taught that only men can be bosses.

Is she right, /pol/?
>>
post more finnish qts
>>
>>71119634

Yes because every woman thats ever been raised in the history of forever was told repeatedly through life, "Honey you can't ever make a business or do something with your life" and all of them unconditionally accepted being told that each and every day.

This is why women have aspired for mediocrity for all of human existence.

There isn't even one in history that was told they could do something substantial.

When the tech-boom happened and everybody was breaking out into software programming we all had to remind the women, "You are a woman and thus you can't go buy a book and learn this coding language to make software" and every woman alive on earth didn't question it, and thus only men dominated tech fields because we repressed women competition.

Exactly how it happened.
>>
>>71119634
Because women pop out babies and then take months to take care of them. How can they lead a company?
>>
>>71119814
KEK
>>
>>71119814
kek
>>
>>71119634

How old is your mother OP?

It may be true a few decades ago, but I don't think this is still the case.
>>
>>71119634
No your mother is just a loser liberal typically blaming everyone else for her failures, probably even giving birth to a nontranny
>>
File: 1460672114325.png (255 KB, 456x442) Image search: [Google]
1460672114325.png
255 KB, 456x442
>>71119634
That's a meme, anon.
>MUH cultural marxism
>>
>>71119634
women are emotionally more capable than men. I dont know why but they are less fucked up in the head than men on average. They should probably be leaders more often because men quite frankly suck at being good people.
>>
Probably a mix of them not trying and old boys club not letting some of the capable ones in.
Fuck if I know.
>>
>>71119818

To expand on this:

Now that women have been so thoroughly empowered they feel they've been cheated by society. They see all these successful men in tech and JUSTIFIABLY demand half of all that success be handed over, they were given a late start because we tyrannically told them they could NEVER EVER do it and made sure they didn't with lynch mobs hunting down any woman who dreamt of making a computer.

When women laughed at the "nerds" and "geeks" who were soon to pave the way for the technological revolution we experienced it was simply a vent of frustration that they had been kept under thumb of the patriarchy. Truly, those women wanted to be software monkeys all along and were only acting out - but the patriarchy held them down every step of the way.
>>
Work longer hours
Dominate high IQs
More creative
Better leaders
Logic over emotion
>>
>>71120108
>less fucked in the head

Amount of pills the average modrn women is on suggests otherwise
>>
>>71119634

No.

Women don't work because they don't have to.

If I could stay at home and have babies and be looked after by a nice man I'd do it, too.
>>
My grandma once told me she believes that a woman is capable of anything, but that a man who dedicates himself to being good at something has a better chance of being the best at it.
>>
>>71119634
A woman who is both skilled and capable can lead. Its just that there are few of them.

Don't feel bad, most people in general are pretty bad at it.
>>
Congrats grandma for raising a dishwasher
>>
>>71119634
Reasons IMO:

>Males are more adventurous, compare how many males left college to build a startup vs how many females did. While female tend to go with secure paths.

>Females focus on different things in general, being a female today means who have less time than a male (Makeup, shopping, getting ready...).

>Females have easier lives on an important period on their lives 16 - 26 that make them dependent on others thinking it will last forever.

>Females take more responsibilities toward kids, so yeah less time to do shit for a period... but the percent of females who don't doesn't reflect as bosses... so this is only a small minor reason.

>Females don't need success as much as males need it.
>>
There are a lot of fucking reasons. Here's another one:

>in recent history, high level management has become very cliquey, with candidates being groomed for promotion by their higher-ups
>to get to know their candidates, you have the stereotypical day out golfing with the manager, or something similar

>women begin targetting high level employment
>some reckon it'd be easier to get money by filing a sexual harassment claim and just get easy cash
>their managers try to meet them outside the office
>boom, sexual harassment case successful GG manager
>he goes and tells all his manager friends what happened, spooking them away from female candidates
>at the same time, some managers are genuinely using their position to get sex
>female worker goes and talks to her friends/the media
>female workers now more suspicious of their managers, and more likely to pull the trigger on a sexual harassment case

It's a bit like niggers and police in America. Two sides are kept seperate enough that their impressions of each other are shaped by the worst examples of each, leading to a mutual cycle of distrust and failed cooperation.
>>
>>71120526
>It's a bit like niggers and police in America.
Indeed. The Jew dangles fake money bait and the two different brands of goyim fight over it.
>>
>>71120526

Poor analogy at the end, police literally deal with niggers on a constant basis and THAT is why they act the way they do. Police aren't "kept away" from blacks, because that's literally what they have to deal with 24/7.

There's almost an irony though that this is such common perception, middle class white kids who grew up in more well off all white neighborhoods assume its the POLICE who have never met a black man.
>>
>>71119634
Because women are looking to misogyny as a barrier rather than a hurdle.
>>
>>71120108
>being a good person
>being a good leader

pick one m8, a good leader knows he can't always take the moral pathway, just look at yourself and your so called "leader", angela is literally destroying germany in order to be a "good person"

Good company leaders make money for their company, that's all, and sometimes being a "good person" gets in the way of that

less emotional bullshit and more rationality m8
>>
>>71119634
no.
women avoid taking risk and have no interest in seeking power because its how we evolved as a specie.
>>
Several factors involved

>IQ spread is more condensed around the average for women; there are more really smart men than really smart women, but there are also more really stupid men than really stupid women
>Women will make personal life decisions that lead them away from high competition & stress environments
>Men tend to have better leadership skills, take initiative, less prone to avoid confrontation
>>
>>71120718
I mean when they discuss shit that happens. Police talk to other police about the crazy nigger that jammed a knife in his own eye to call police brutality. Niggers attempt to communicate to other niggers their displeasure at being searched for weed. People struggle to bridge the gap and understand where the other side is coming from, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>71119634

Please point your mom to HP and Yahoo, both run by females, both fucked up under female rule. Female CEOs are like men trying to get pregnant, you can try but it will end in failure.
>>
>>71120108
Shitty bait, Hans.
>>
>>71120108

Most of the women I've known in my life are batshit insane, and the other half are just fucking retarded.
>>
>>71119818
yeah, i was there. i can vouch for this.
>>
File: 1459568495404.png (34 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1459568495404.png
34 KB, 470x512
>>71119818
>>71120155

>mfw when women actually believe this
>>
>>71121499

But its true.

Remember back in school when teachers asked what you wanted to be when you grew up how they skipped over the girls and reminded them that they can't be anything? It's all part of the regiment that must be changed.

I remember once a girl had the audacity to say she wanted to be an astronaut, needless to say she got laughed the fuck up out the class and sent to the principals office until she learned to be a dutiful housewife.
>>
>>71119634
In the government there are plenty of female leaders, look where that led us.
>>
>>71119634

In my former country many deals are closed in the brothel.
>>
>>71121708
>t. WW1 veteran
>>
One of the more interesting bits of info that's relevant here is the intelligence spread. Average IQ is roughly the same for men and women, but men have much wider distribution. There are (roughly) twice as many male geniuses as there are female, and twice as many male morons as there are female.

So the proper ratio in fields where intelligence is important is not 1:1 but 2:1.
>>
who here /waitingforcyberpunkdystopia/?

going to be sick hacking shit with my neural cybernetics and power glove
>>
>>71122664
The power glove looked cool at first, but in reality it wasn't cool at all, kind of like the robotic operating buddy. But the MAX and the light gun were awesome. The Advantage was also very good.
>>
>>71122664
Only asians will have a cyberpunk dystopia though

The west will be living under shariah law in the new dark ages.
>>
File: 1459265696916.jpg (268 KB, 960x742) Image search: [Google]
1459265696916.jpg
268 KB, 960x742
>>71119814
FOR THE KHANATE
>>
>>71120108
>being a good person
>heading a business

Choose One.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.