[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone actually met a smart African American person? I tutor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: black-college-students.jpg (79 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
black-college-students.jpg
79 KB, 300x200
Has anyone actually met a smart African American person?

I tutor Math at my Uni and I never actually have any African American's who are smart come in for help. They are all either distantly behind on homework, miss their classes, or are just mathematically illiterate.

On the other hand, all the Blacks that are actually from Africa are the nicest and some of the smartest I tutor. They are clearly trying their hardest to prove their self worth in the US.
>>
>>71119297
That's what happens are three centuries of interbreeding with Lazy White Southerners.
>>
>>71119297
My past neighbour makes a livin playing poker so I guess he is smart or good at conning people
>>
>>71119297
>On the other hand, all the Blacks that are actually from Africa are the nicest and some of the smartest I tutor. They are clearly trying their hardest to prove their self worth in the US
100% true unless they're Somalian, in my experience
>>
I was going to put Kevin Olusola as a smart African American but it turns out he's a first gen immigrant.
>>
>>71119297
During undergrad I tutored/TA'd a few classes and U swear to god they weote at a grade 5 letter. The athletes (only reason they got into school) literally wrote a half page, two paragraph essay and turned it in.

Then again, a girl from my grad program just got into Cambridge with a full scholarship so who knows.
>>
I've never met a Black person that wasn't cool as fuck and knew their shit. Might help that I live in Syrupland and only associate with people I work with who are all high-skilled IT.
>>
>>71119297
I've met some that seemed smart, but sooner or later they would show how deeply retarded they are on certain things. Hard to know what to make of it, except that I'm glad there are none of these weird people where I live.
>>
>>71119297
Yeah plenty of them, I tutor at a community college. Though they were african africans, not african americans
>>
>>71119297
I lived with one in college. He was the most unhygienic, racist person I've ever met.
>>
>>71119297
Yes, our salutatorian was a Nigerian and I would flirt with her pretty often. It was a mutual thing. Ratchet tendencies though.
>>
I grew up in many black neighborhoods, so I've seen them all across the spectrum.

While it is stupid to deny the role of genetics, a lot of how successful blacks are is dependent on how well they distance themselves from their shitty "culture" and become more of a self identifying individual. I've seen it in school and now I've seen it in the military as well: the ones who bitch and complain (usually women) are the ones with massive inferiority complexes and try to use whatever leverage they have over whites (particularly white men). On the other hand, the more removed you are from complaining about trigger warnings and how unfair everything is because you're black, the more likely you are to move up the ladder and be revered by your peers.

Ultimately I don't think it's possible for black Americans to completely disassociate themselves from their sad excuse of a culture, at least, not yet. Not until blacks resist the social programming en masse and stop structuring their families and communities around it. Which is why even the smartest, most proactive blacks have to still associate with it somewhat: because if they didn't, they'd be entirely disowned by their families.
>>
>>71119297
Yeah, one guy from Nigeria studied engineering here.

He said he'll return with his degree to build his own country up, so I never harbored ill feelings.
>>
>>71119297
I cant comment on their academic ability, but in my university environment there are certainly class-act Africans. They tend to be from the continent itself or the Caribbean, and are much less effected by hip hop/ gang culture than the domestics. I find that there are an increasing amount of blacks that are rejecting that culture because they want to be better than that.
>>
>>71119297
Has anyone ever met a white supremacist that was actually smart?

I go on /pol/ at my Uni and I never actually see any white supremacists who are smart post anything.
>>
>>71119297
I work with several exceptionally smart and hard-working ones. In fact, most of the blacks I work with are.
>>
there's some difference between the descendants of slaves and the children of immigrants from the west indies, africa, etc.
>>
>>71119297
We get lots of africans directly from the source and I can tell you they're the dumbest people I've ever met in all aspects. Most of them are rude as fuck and maybe some senegalese can be cool and well mannered (by nigger standards) and egyptians are usually bro tier.

I've met like two people from Africa that could pass as an average person in terms of inteligence, that's it.
>>
>>71120609
Part of being smart is keeping your opinions to yourself or at least subtle.
>>
>>71119297
You probably teach at a college with affirmative action. You're probably as stupid as the student who come in for help from you. Go to any college without affirmative action, find the African American students that go there. They're all smart because they had to study hard to get in, just like everyone else.
>>
>>71121209

This. I work at a university without affirmative action and I get a really good impression about blacks there because I never have to be around them.
>>
>>71119297

I've met a very few smart african men, I live near a university. I have never met smart americans tho.
>>
One of my professor's is African, incredibly helpful and nice, not to mention intelligent, never met any smart Americans tho
>>
A friend of mine was a nigger before I met him, was locked up in his yoof, and when he came out he decided to be a contributing citizen instead of a nigger.

Manages a banquet department and is working on a business degree on the side atm. Side note he even paid his pardon.
>>
>>71119297
>>71120402
You can only say that for those who come to study here and go then. These are black men I respect and are polite.

On the other hand these coming now, saying they are refugees are niggers who are just criminals - alone for the fact that they come here illegal. I despise them and I will fight them with all I have and can.

>>71120311
Well said Japan
>>
>>71119297
Africans tand to be the brightest of the bunch while American niggers have been mainly about the gibsmedat.
>>
>>71120402
I worked with a guy from Nigeria.
Smart and quiet man.
He hated US negroes. He thought they were lazy, illiterate and criminals.
He tolerated whites, if they were respectful.
I liked him. He found a Nigerian wife who was a nurse. They had two very well behaved kids.
One in a billion.
>>
>niggers
>smart

Pick one faggots.
>>
>>71119297
My best proffessor was African.

However pigs born in stables are not horses and even though he was a great individual the value he brought was not worth the general suffering Africans bring our people and losing our homelands forever.
>>
>>71120809
That's what happens when you allow everybody who can navigate for 1 km a free pass into the country. We have to set a filter or something, but that would be Nazi.
>>
>>71122429
>Africns tend to be the brightest
Yes because those are not the normal africans that make american niggers look civilized in comparison, holy fuck the animal behavior of regular africans is unsettling. How on earth could you think a pure nigger is more tame than a diluted one?
>>
>>71119297
African Africans might seem smarter because only the very best actually manage to leave that hellhole, the "reasonable" blacks are literal genius savants in the nigger scale.
>>
>>71119297

Smart niggers are a media invention.

No basis in reality.
>>
>>71119297
>On the other hand, all the Blacks that are actually from Africa are the nicest and some of the smartest I tutor. They are clearly trying their hardest to prove their self worth in the US.
So... Proof that African-American culture is anti-intellectual?
>>
>>71119297

My doctor is from Nigeria. Very polite, good at his job.

The vast majority of niggers though? I avoid them whenever I can. All they do is smoke weed and be useless.
>>
>>71122855
this

no one who isnt filthy rich/near genius who comes from africa gets to leave.
>>
File: PennTeller.jpg (105 KB, 398x503) Image search: [Google]
PennTeller.jpg
105 KB, 398x503
I've met smart black people before.

t. New York
>>
>>71119297
It's not that actual africans are more intelligent and hardworking. You're just exposed to their elite population.
>>
>>71119297
Thats because the only africans who manage to leave their shitholes are usually those who are considered upper middleclass in their country. Same with Indians or any other non durka durk migrants. It takes alot of money to leave a shithole like Africa and settle in the west. Thats why I dont believe most asylum seekers arriving by aeroplanes or boats are genuine refugees, consdering you need atleast 10gs to transport a whole family from Africalamd or Sandniggerland to Australia, and the averaye yearly wages in some of these places are less than my weekly salary.
>>
File: ethiopianjew.jpg (181 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ethiopianjew.jpg
181 KB, 600x800
>>71119297
Yes.
They are called ethiopia jews (or Beta Israel)
>>
Best speech teacher I ever had is from Nigeria. Total bro.
>>
>>71120402
Nigerians are toptier blacks
>>
>>71119297
Foreign students are usually extremely motivated because they have families that put pressure on them to succeed, and most schools require higher marks for foreign applicants.
>>
I don't know about african american but my best friend is african and he's really smart and he earns 150k a year
>>
>>71126507
rare
>>
Yeah, met a few. Doesn't change my opinion on niggers as a race though. Much like the many genuinely good Jews I've met won't stop from pressing the big red button.
>>
File: 1363624345796.jpg (54 KB, 388x380) Image search: [Google]
1363624345796.jpg
54 KB, 388x380
>tfw I have a cute black math professor who's probably younger than me
>>
>>71126507
ayo
hold up
so you sayin
we wuz jews n shit?
>>
>>71126507
Rare
Ethiopian jewish women vs Black Hebrew Israelites

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfLDVJerOqk
>>
>>71126547
>Nigerians are toptier blacks

No, they are animals, and they need to die.
>>
The few African immigrants I've met are pretty based. Polite, well spoken, etc.

Of course these are also going to be some of the best and brightest from Africa, so I'm sure they're the exception, not the norm.
>>
Kenyans are also some top-tier dudes. Have a few here at USAF pilot training and they're going back to Kenya after the T-38C so they can fly F-5s for their country. Really highly motivated and friendly guys. They speak English very well, but with an accent like what Eddie Murphy has in "Coming to America" which I think is funny. Their only drawback is that they have really bad BO sometimes.
>>
>>71127013
Most Nigerians I met at uni were incredibly smart and they dont chimp out like African americans. Maybe its selective bias from my limited interactions with them, they seem okay.
>>
>>71119297
>American's

A uni tutor who can't spell, yet still thinks he's qualified to judge other people's smartness :^)
>>
>>71127198
>they seem okay.

They are not ok.
>>
>>71127013
Nigerians are the worst blackest niggers
>>
>>71119297
That's because the Africans that manage to escape African on their own fruition tend to be brighter.
>>
>>71126547
you think this because you get to see the 1% of them who are smart enough to get into schools overseas

the average Nigerian is pretty shit desu senpai
>>
>>71120311
I can agree with this. It seems a lot of the time that American blacks forget how valuable their lives are just because they were born in America.
On the other hand, I believe that African blacks have experience with how cheap life is in Africa, and they can observe how just moving to America and receiving the benefits of even temporary time here can be an investment in the value of their lives. So they tend to act accordingly, and take the benefits they get from America far more seriously than born americans do.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.