[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American culture whites vs blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10
File: 2234236576577.jpg (551 KB, 1200x2400) Image search: [Google]
2234236576577.jpg
551 KB, 1200x2400
I've seen people say that American whites and American blacks are both groups with no culture. I see both of these groups as having culture

>White Americans
Hunting, guns, NASCAR, internet/TV, pet owners

>Black Americans
Urban dance, poetry/rhyming, southern cooking, etc.

How would you define white American culture? What about black American culture?
>>
>>71119281
>poetry/rhyming I'm a rap fan myself and this couldn't be less true
>>
>>71119281
>dance
that's not how you spell violence
>>
>>71119281
>blacks
>southern cooking

Wouldn't that just be southern culture?
>>
>>71119281
Are niggers only good at "dancing" and "rapping"? Is a culture of degenrate failure worth it?
>>
>>71119281
You see, this is the problem. Nobody raises their children with an appreciation for American traditions and now it's literally buried under a mountain of useless shit your cucked suburban parents raised you with.

>Whites
bluegrass, bourbon tastings, horse racing, rodeos, boy scouts/girl scouts, BBQ comps, civil war reenactments, the very concept of the right to bear arms (something none of your '1st world' European cucksheds have yet produced)

>blacks
Creole, weird churches, the Blues, and soul food
>>
>>71121571

There aren't really any whites in the south, so you might as well just say it how it is.
>>
>>71119281
It means that the USA is the main propagator of globalism, acceptance of homosexuality, hedonism, arrogance, destruction of the nuclear family and the idea that we're all the same.
American citizens practicing yoga and buddhism are a fine example of what people mean when they say 'americans dont have culture'. They used to have a great culture, both black and white, some time ago, when they were more anglo than everything else. Cowboys and ranchers in the wild west, the Boston tea party and all that. But after ww2 everyone in the world is exposed to globalism and these 'regional economic integrations' and the effects of it are obvious.
American culture became this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZD0CzCrnBg

basically read this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_History_and_the_Last_Man
>>
>>71121919
forgot to mention secularism too, since religion is a major part of culture
>>
>>71121774
>giving blacks credit for all blues music

Blues actually developed in Nordic countries
>>
>>71119281

This is dumb. White people are a diverse group. Where there may be some long-standing American cultural elements, "whites" in the United States embrace many cultural aspects,celebrations, etc. from their culture and heritage. Irish, Italian, German, Polish, Greek, etc. Each of these things are unique to each specific group, even if some of them may be similar.

White Culture = European Culture made unique by numerous different language and ethnic groups.

Blacks on the other hand, either have southern culture, Louisiana Creole, or the degenerate ghetto culture of bling bling, rap, and basketballs that Jews and wealthy corporations have manufactured for them to buy into -- since they have no long-standing cultural heritage.
>>
>>71119281
Culture is related to race and history. For starters there isn't such a thing as unified white or black race. Africans came from different backgrounds and white countries are based on different heritage and culture.
>>
File: 3464324324324.png (250 KB, 649x616) Image search: [Google]
3464324324324.png
250 KB, 649x616
>>71122572
>White people are a diverse group.
>>
>>71122622
Yes, this. Especially when it comes to whites.

But blacks in America are a unique situation. They were robbed of their culture and came over as slaves. They never had that connection to the homeland the way whites do. Their historical ties were pretty much erased over a few generations.

Only once immigration started did we have more real African blacks with African culture in the US, but for the vast majority of blacks that have been here for generations, especially since the first settlements and colonies to the Civil War, they have no culture other than the one they managed to create for themselves -- and the modern manipulated version that Jews spoon fed them "OOOga booga rap music, Kanye, Kim Kardashian's ass, basketball, where da white wimmenz at, muh dick"
>>
File: Diversity[1].jpg (56 KB, 404x640) Image search: [Google]
Diversity[1].jpg
56 KB, 404x640
>>71122658

Multiculturalist kike-cuck detected.
>>
File: 1459797981632.jpg (221 KB, 1024x1013) Image search: [Google]
1459797981632.jpg
221 KB, 1024x1013
>>71121833

if it weren't for us whites in the south, this entire region would look like Zimbabwe
>>
File: Urkel.png (305 KB, 650x460) Image search: [Google]
Urkel.png
305 KB, 650x460
>>71122870
Slaves were robbed of their culture, but they could have created some new American culture and i don't mean hookers and chicken. White Americans had/have cowboy culture, but some traditions came from Europe, even if many of them got bastardized through generations.
>>
>>71123991
I'm mainly talking about the 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation immigrants that still practice the cultures from their European homelands.

Of course, given that the Jew and Liberals actively work to destroy the family unit, this is one reason the family bond & cultural ties have been lost for many. Along with breeding with other cultures over generations.
>>
>>71119281
American White culture shares many things with White culture in general. Rule of law, natural rights, literature, civil discourse, scientific method, high technology
>>
>>71119281
American culture is black culture. Dancing, good music, rock, Jazz, etc
>>
>southern cooking is black culture

Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>71124477
Modern American culture is consumerism, it's not real culture, which is why RPG games & cosplayers are so popular. People are always looking for some community they can belong to, might as well be diaper fetish forum. No culture/heritage breeds degeneracy.
>>
File: america.jpg (157 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
157 KB, 1000x600
>>71119281
Man, I pity you Americans. We basically don't have any blacks here while it's the most normal thing ever for you.

And yes, I rather have some sandniggers with small dicks making döner for me and making me look stronger, taller and smarter for women than your roided up nigger doctors.

I pity you. Such a disgrace for the white race.
>>
>>71126074
We're really segregated outside of the South.
>>
File: Coal burning family fixed.jpg (189 KB, 634x521) Image search: [Google]
Coal burning family fixed.jpg
189 KB, 634x521
>>71126074
Oh, bullshit. We all know every German woman is burning coal.
>Pic related
>>
>>71126893
yeah, when she gets in contact with the infested shithole america is, maybe. otherwise we hardly even have enough coal in germany. in fact, we basically have no niggers at all here. this is changing a little because of what merkel has done but still.
>>
File: 1331082399484.gif (69 KB, 184x225) Image search: [Google]
1331082399484.gif
69 KB, 184x225
>>71119281
URGENT REQUEST
/pol/ please stop with the "black culture" memes.
Cultures are products of the races that create them; cultural differences reflect racial differences.
Blacks have inherently low negro intelligence (as measured by IQ) and black culture consequently reflects this racial reality.
So let's stop blaming black crime on black culture, on poverty, drugs, gangs, and whatever other excuses liberal negro-worshipers dream up. The real problem is the low negro intelligence. Everything else is just a symptom of this inherent, genetic, biological problem of low negro intelligence that affects negroes everywhere, all over the world
>>
Black Americans have an enviable group identity and don't apologize for being insular

White Americans are beta masochists.

Black Americans create culture-defining art even under the most dire of circumstances

White Americans copy it and dilute
>>
>>71128195
>culture-defining art
that's not how it works. you nigged when you should have nogged.
>>
File: youre not this attractive.jpg (85 KB, 216x196) Image search: [Google]
youre not this attractive.jpg
85 KB, 216x196
>>71121833
>all the blacks in my state live in just three counties
>see this post
Northcuck, die in rusted factory collapse.
>>
File: otaku-anime-740451[1].jpg (26 KB, 407x338) Image search: [Google]
otaku-anime-740451[1].jpg
26 KB, 407x338
>>71125343
Implying that an incredibly ethnically homologous society like Japan, with their rich Japanese culture, doesn't have freaks and betas who sleep with loli pillows.
>>
>>71129251
>homologous

*homogeneous society
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.