[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Supporters are leeches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Bernie.jpg (164 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
Bernie.jpg
164 KB, 718x960
>Want free healthcare
>Want free education
>Want free unemployment increase
>Want free price increases
>Want free economic collapse
>Want free protection for super predator African Americans

Vote for Bernie Sanders today! Bernie Sanders will give everything for free including the collapse of America!
>>
Look at that liberated womxn. Her left knee dirty from swallowing the five-percent nation's finest seed, which the cameraman was more than happy to provide. The male's cheek rosy from prepping him.

Notice the beta stance of the male, the position his feet are pointing to; anywhere but the alpha bull in front of him. Whereas the woman is pointing her feet toward the man that is her clear superior and her sexual mate for life.

It's like pottery.
>>
>>71118487
>that pic
>>
>>71118487
Dont you have some petrol to huff, Bruce?
>>
>>71118590
Obsessed w black cock much?
>>
Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
File: CgI0haoUsAAph7S.jpg (124 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CgI0haoUsAAph7S.jpg
124 KB, 600x800
>>71121523
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>glasses
>beard
>TMNT shirt
>sandals
the epitome of a nu-male
>>
File: 1459971286651.gif (3 MB, 291x227) Image search: [Google]
1459971286651.gif
3 MB, 291x227
>>71118590
Man, you sound like you have some deep seeded issues about this stuff, maybe go outside today.
>>
You guys have such a cuck obcession. You are not cucks solely because you don't have a girlfriend and even if you did, you wouldn't have the balls to bring up the subject~

>>71118591
It's not a mullato the baby

>>71118487
>You know someone is right when everyone wants to shut you down
>>
>>71121739
holy shit
>>
>>71118487
>>71121739
>those pics
Can someone show me just one picture of an attractive blue eyed white man and wife with white children that support Bernie?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.