[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A lot of people think slutty girls are degenerate. But lets look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Slutty Girls.jpg (60 KB, 606x406) Image search: [Google]
Slutty Girls.jpg
60 KB, 606x406
A lot of people think slutty girls are degenerate. But lets look at it realistically, how many of you would still be virgins if some whore hadnt popped your sweet cherry? Your frank and honest answers are appreciated
>>
>>71118302

I fucked them all first before they became whores, doesn't mean I was stupid enough to put a ring on it; feeble little cum sucking cuck. Enjoy licking the taste of my dick off washed up hag flaps.
>>
>>71118999
> when a burger starts frontin' on your thread
>>
There's nothing wrong with fucking whores.

Just don't fucking wife one.
>>
I am still a virgin, your argument is invalid.

All whores are on the same level as shitskins, and should be put in the ground.
>>
>>71119064

Every time you tell her, "I love you honey," you're going to be tasting the stale jizz of mine and a hundred of my closest boys from off her torn up beef jerky strong twat. Remember that.
>>
>>71118302
Damn. Being a girl must be the funnest thing ever. Why am I so jealous when I see them?
>>
>>71118302
The first three grills I was with were virgins, you're welcome.
>>
>>71118302
When I lost my virginity in 1997 to an 18 year old who had fucked 2 dudes I thought she was a giant whore. How times have changed.
>>
>>71119244
Sex doesn't actually mean marriage. We aren't muslims. Well, I aren't.
>>
Like any respectable man I have waited until marriage and not defiled the cheating whore exes I burned through. Now I got a 10/10 virgin fiancée but I know no one will believe me and try and convince me otherwise but it's real and my dreams came true
>>
>>71118302
I am still a virgin, moron.
>>
>>71119513
Where'd you two meet cunt?
>>
>>71118302
This isn't politics, kid.
Anyway, the first girl I fucked turned out to be a total whore. I was the second guy she had sex with though. Considering she was 16 and I was 17, that's not much of an accomplishment on her part, I'll admit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.