[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I wanted to hear it from you. I'm in a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: nottdisushittoagen.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nottdisushittoagen.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
/pol/ I wanted to hear it from you.

I'm in a relationship with a nice guy, and this is the first time i have ever been in a relationship, and i wanted to ask /pol/ if you guys think pre-marital sex is degenerate. As a virgin, I think I want to wait until marriage, but I think if he knows this he will leave me. What do you guys think?
>>
>>71117847
If he leaves you because of that then you can do better. I will however say that for the most part if you guys have been in a relationship for 6-8 months some sexual activities are probably fine, like oral or whatever. I'd still wait though until after marriage. I think the bigger problem stems from the whole marriage thing because that has a lot of implications.
>>
File: worldhierarchy.jpg (161 KB, 1637x682) Image search: [Google]
worldhierarchy.jpg
161 KB, 1637x682
>>71117847
Why so stuck up? Everyone knows there's no virtue in abstinence, don't you even watch MTV goyim?!!
>>
After he fugs you he will leave and destroy your sanctity and you will lie to preserve this status for your next boyfriend and the cycle will continue until you end up a turned out whore liar and never ever be seen as wife material by any serious man. Maybe you will get a black husband if you suck dick good.
>>
>>71118195
no no, race mixing is degenerate.
if /pol/ has taught me anything, it's how to be a non-degenerate citizen.
>>
>>71118255
Oh, this is a bait thread. Okay, kill yourself.
>>
>>71118277
ahhaha, thanks m8. ^^
No, but seriously, thanks for your post, i think ill do that.
>>
>>71118489
Great thread.
>>
>>71117847
If he leaves you because you want to wait, then he was only trying to use you for sex. Up to you whether or not that's a bad thing.
>>
>>71118959
"No". It just means that they have different values and priorities. It's not an all or nothing game you faggot.
>>
>>71117847
>in a relationship with a nice guy
>pre-marital sex is degenerate
Why would a gay man care about degeneracy?
>>
>>71117847
if you really want him just do cooking and cleaning of his place. Fuck or no fuck he will never leave you.
>>
>>71119747
This, that is assuming he's not a 1/100 asshole who would cheat on your and use you.
>>
>>71117847
Dude, all bets are off for gay marriage anyway. Just go nuts.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.